Thread: fatigue

larry3436 is offline Associate Member

fatigue

I work construction , so im pretty active.....but by lunch...somtimes by 10AM im so exhausted.I could lay down and instantly fall asleep.Its tuff to make it through the day.

I lift after work...wich i am doing very good at , no complaints...but again when i get home i could fall to the ground and die.

My diet is in check , im on first cycle , and i get 7-8hours sleep a night.

Is this a side effect??

bubbathegut is offline Member
    well the prob is that you have a very demanding job and prob work outside in the heat...might need to take in more calories during the day and drink plenty of water.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You might try lifting in the mornings when youre fresh. I'm a strong believer that the more meals you can get in after a workout in a day, before sleep, the better. Workouts are more important than your job anyway.

well i drink 1 gallon of water between 7am-330pm. Maybe your right on the calories , but like i said my diet is pretty strong...i eat ALOT , guess i could try to incluide more cAlories.

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    You might try lifting in the mornings when youre fresh. I'm a strong believer that the more meals you can get in after a workout in a day, before sleep, the better. Workouts are more important than your job anyway.
    I agree, lifting in the morning will give you better energy throughout the day. Try it and see

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrit55
    I agree, lifting in the morning will give you better energy throughout the day. Try it and see

I dont mean to sound like an a$$ , perhaps a good idea to try.... but that just wont happen.I get up at 530 now , id have to get up at 4 in the morning and workout...plus ive tried it when i was off and i think my workout suffers so early....need time to wake up.

Like i said , when i get to the gym im pumped , espically because of my strength right now , my workout is not affected , just work.....maybe im just a lazy ass

blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    not to sound crazy but get your blood work done as well!!!!!!!!!

general31 is offline Associate Member
    I am in the same boat with work. I am up by 4:00 -4:30 everyday so pre work workouts are not going to happen. I have not used it but some bro's say b12 helps w/ energy. From my research its good to take it w/ deca anyway.

Thread Information