Thread: 1st cycle

vikingwarrior777 is offline Junior Member

1st cycle

i'm in my 3rd week of my first cycle ..first off i'm 5'11 210 (200 lbs when i started) 15% bf heres what im running 400 test cyp 300 deca qv ew(just bumped it up to 2 cc's for the next 2 weeks)
    i am taking 10 mg of nolvadex everynight and have clomid for post. have noticed alot of water gain but also strength is starting to increase.when will i see some decent gains and do you all think that is enough nolv to take or should i step it up? oh i'm running a 10 wk cycle...thanks alot

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingwarrior777
    i'm in my 3rd week of my first cycle ..first off i'm 5'11 210 (200 lbs when i started) 15% bf heres what im running 400 test cyp 300 deca qv ew(just bumped it up to 2 cc's for the next 2 weeks)
    i am taking 10 mg of nolvadex everynight and have clomid for post. have noticed alot of water gain but also strength is starting to increase.when will i see some decent gains and do you all think that is enough nolv to take or should i step it up? oh i'm running a 10 wk cycle...thanks alot
    gains should come around week 4-6 on test cyp/deca cycle
    and 10mg of nolva ed is good

vikingwarrior777 is offline Junior Member
    i'm real nervous about gyno but i think i prepared fairly well. nipples are not itchy or sore yet but feeling around the nipples feel bumps..maybe just paranoid...if they start to get sore step nolv to about 20 mg? cause i just increased my dose's of test deca

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingwarrior777
    FYI. Its not a good idea to pyramid your doses it increases the risk of sides.

Thread Information