Countryboy is offline New Member

Need some advice in a hurry :(

Hello all I'm new here so I want to tell everyone a big hello. I have a question that concerns possibly gyno. Today i woke up fine and then an hour ago played guitar and felt alittle pain in my right nipple. Well I don't know if its gyno or not I mean my nipples have always been alittle puffy. But I did go in the mirror and squeeze real hard and liquid came out of both nipples. Is that lactating? sweat? what is it? its just clear though. My cycle is 250mg/qgl test 2x a week and 200mg/qgl deca 2x a week, and just started a week ago 100mg/qgl propinate Eod. I want to know is this a sign of gyno or do men while on a cycle lactate if squeezed. any advice would be much appreciated. Im 6,0 215lbs and im 24 thanks guys.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy
    Hello all I'm new here so I want to tell everyone a big hello. I have a question that concerns possibly gyno. Today i woke up fine and then an hour ago played guitar and felt alittle pain in my right nipple. Well I don't know if its gyno or not I mean my nipples have always been alittle puffy. But I did go in the mirror and squeeze real hard and liquid came out of both nipples. Is that lactating? sweat? what is it? its just clear though. My cycle is 250mg/qgl test 2x a week and 200mg/qgl deca 2x a week, and just started a week ago 100mg/qgl propinate Eod. I want to know is this a sign of gyno or do men while on a cycle lactate if squeezed. any advice would be much appreciated. Im 6,0 215lbs and im 24 thanks guys.

u taking anti-e's?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    sounds like the developing stages of gyno... any anti e's?

nope my supplier has none... and I havne't even gotten stronger or noticed any size i thought this was fake.. so its not possible for a healthy male to push any liquid out of the gland in the nipple? juicing or not?

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    uh oh

Matto20 is offline Member
    Congratulations on your new set of jubblies. Maybe you should do a little more research and preparation next time before you go injecting hormones into your body. Good luck!

nope my supplier has none... and I havne't even gotten stronger or noticed any size i thought this was fake.. so its not possible for a healthy male to push any liquid out of the gland in the nipple? juicing or not?

I would get some asap.

You should find yourself a research site and purchase some nolva (tamoxifen ), clomid(clomiphene), and adex (anastrozole/arimidex /liquidex). Also, pick up some vitamin B6 from the drug store. B6 at 200mg 3x/day and nolva at ~60mg/day until symptoms subside. In the meantime, go to the pct forum to plan proper pct.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Bro it sucks to be you right now...all kidding aside get you some nolva ASAP and run it at 60-80mgs ED until sides are gone and then 20mg the rest of then cycle and PCT. Will your there get the clomid too...

so u all are saying it's not likely a male thats not juicing won't lactate, and ur saying since I am its a stage of gyno so I should stop juicing right? Oh and so u all will know this guy told me he could get nolvadex and would have it about my 5th week and then said he couldn't so I was screwed, and yes I do know how to plan a cycle and i knew i should have taken it but everyone at the gym that never takes it said 1/10 will get it.. I dunno ive done a cycles b4 tren /test and test/dbol nothing, i thought this was fake since I wasn't gaining. all i need to know is lactating is a sign of gyno yes or no.. and if I quit now since I dont have a real hard pea knot just little sore will this go away. thanks

ps. to the dude who was an asshole, some ppl dont have internet service until like 3 days ago when I first felt the sign. not all ppl at all times have access to knowledge.

so u all are saying it's not likely a male thats not juicing won't lactate, and ur saying since I am its a stage of gyno so I should stop juicing right? Oh and so u all will know this guy told me he could get nolvadex and would have it about my 5th week and then said he couldn't so I was screwed, and yes I do know how to plan a cycle and i knew i should have taken it but everyone at the gym that never takes it said 1/10 will get it.. I dunno ive done a cycles b4 tren /test and test/dbol nothing, i thought this was fake since I wasn't gaining. all i need to know is lactating is a sign of gyno yes or no.. and if I quit now since I dont have a real hard pea knot just little sore will this go away. thanks

ps. to the dude who was an asshole, some ppl dont have internet service until like 3 days ago when I first felt the sign. not all ppl at all times have access to knowledge.

no flame intended but right there's the problem with listening to people at the gym, maybe only 1/10th get it but your the one. It's better to prevent it first then have to treat it later.

No, it's not normal for you to be lactating or experiencing gyno symptoms of any sort....unless you're just at puberty, and even then it's pretty rare. The fact that you're using test and deca and simultaneously experiencing symptoms of gyno is a pretty clear sign of what the cause is. Stopping the cycle will not fix the problem....treating the symptoms/cause will.

so should I continue the cycle or dead stop I read its not good to dead stop.. what about leave out the test enan. and deca and slowly step down with propinate so its not a dead drop in hormones?

so should I continue the cycle or dead stop I read its not good to dead stop.. what about leave out the test enan. and deca and slowly step down with propinate so its not a dead drop in hormones?

continue your cycle and get your anti-e's immediately.

okay man but im in a small city this is the only person supposely to get stuff and well he told me he can't get em now that lame **** tard. thx though

Antwan is offline Associate Member
    You have a PM.

Matto20 is offline Member
    I apologize. But doesn't it seem to be a bad idea to go injecting hormones into your body when you don't fully know what you're doing? I just can't comprehend how some people can just go into a steroid cycle completely unprepared and unknowledgeable on the compounds they're running. It doesn't make sense, and people end up getting hurt (or getting titties..)

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro sorry to hear about this - hit up a research site for some anti -e's or better yet PM me for a site

Thread Information