Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

what advantage do i get by adding EQ?

considering doing test enth for my first cycle but am considering stacking it with eq. am i getting too ambitious for my first cycle? i wanna do this right! what possible added benefits could i expect to gain by using a test enth/eq stack compared to a test enth ONLY cycle? thanks bros!

GotR0ids is offline New Member
    The Eq will make you eat more and your gains will most likely be leaner then just a test cycle

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    No offense, but this is a newbie post.

I think they work well together. Eq will help build lean muscle mass.

Quote Originally Posted by GotR0ids
    The Eq will make you eat more
    I don't agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    No offense, but this is a newbie post.

I think they work well together. Eq will help build lean muscle mass.

i am a newbie bro, thats why iam asking. by the way why then do most of you guys suggest a test only cycle for a first timer?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    i am a newbie bro, thats why iam asking. by the way why then do most of you guys suggest a test only cycle for a first timer?
    What the fu.ck have you been doing for 2,000 posts. Only a few months, but come on.

What the fu.ck have you been doing for 2,000 posts. Only a few months, but come on.

chill on the language dude, anyway i decided to get my training, nutrition in check before hitting the gear. now that im ready im just trying to learn everything possible before taking the plunge. we were all newbies once remember that.

Seriously bro maybe you caught me at a bad time but YOU should know these questions have been answered many many times. Search.

Seriously bro maybe you caught me at a bad time but YOU should know these questions have been answered many many times. Search.
    it may have been but i decided to ask anyway as i havent seen any recent posts to answer my question. if youo have a problem with that you can always pm me. smoke a j and chill

I don't agree with that.
    If i may ask why dont you agree with my statement? Can you correct me then..as i maybe wrong

it may have been but i decided to ask anyway as i havent seen any recent posts to answer my question. if youo have a problem with that you can always pm me. smoke a j and chill
    I don't have sh.it with you, but are all your posts in the lounge. You are an Anabolic member but asking newbie questions?

Quote Originally Posted by GotR0ids
    If i may ask why dont you agree with my statement? Can you correct me then..as i maybe wrong
    Both times I used EQ, I actually had a decrease in appetite. Test on the other hand~

I don't have sh.it with you, but are all your posts in the lounge. You are an Anabolic member but asking newbie questions?
    its cool bro! most of my posts are in the fitness forum mainly diet and workout routines. i just started posting on the steroid forum last week. but i will def research more extensively in the future.

its cool bro! most of my posts are in the fitness forum mainly diet and workout routines. i just started posting on the steroid forum last week. but i will def research more extensively in the future.

I feel you, I am not flamin you just wondering.

oh ok i get what your saying bro i guess i should of said "myself" because every one is different and reacts to every thing differently. thanks for the reply tho man

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hes been doing what everyone should do!!! That is do research to have a responsible cycle before jumping in head first!!

I would never, will never, never have done a cycle without Deca or Equipoise !!! Testosterone reduces tendon growth ( collagen synthesis)by 50%, While increasing the strength and size of your muscles.

Heres what you get out of doing Test with Equipoise or Deca. It will increase collagen synthesis by 300% and increase cross linking integrity, and by doing so will help aid in the growth of your tendon and make for a more solid foundation. And also decreases the chances of an injury when you become dramitically stronger.

Taking Equipoise instead of Deca will like said above decrease estrogen levels because Boldenone aromitizes poorly. Also you can look at it this way. Instead of taking 1,000mgs of Testosterone a week you can take 500mgs of Test and 500mgs of Equipoise and by doing so you will have less estrogen in your system than when you take a gram of testosterone. And for lean gains you want to take hormones that either dont aromitize of aromitize poorly, or take Anti-e's, or aromatose inhibitors. Estrogen causes you to gain fat while on a cycle. Thats why you gain fat while on a Testosterone cycle!!! Also by substituting some Test with a predominatly Anabolic hormone you also reduce Androgenic side effects.

I have heard people say that when taking Equipoise it increased their appetite. But have not noticed this with myself.

you need to run Equipoise for 10-12 weeks, and if you take it with a short ester you need to front load it for 2 weeks before starting testosterone to have a synergistic effect.

There would be nothing wrong with taking Test and EQ for your first cycle.

400mgs of test E/W
    400mgs of EQ E/W
    Eat big and Grow!!!!!

Oh yeah Im a Newbie but have about 10 cycles under my belt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Hes been doing what everyone should do!!! That is do research to have a responsible cycle before jumping in head first!!

I would never, will never, never have done a cycle without Deca or Equipoise !!! Testosterone reduces tendon growth ( collagen synthesis)by 50%, While increasing the strength and size of your muscles.

Heres what you get out of doing Test with Equipoise or Deca. It will increase collagen synthesis by 300% and increase cross linking integrity, and by doing so will help aid in the growth of your tendon and make for a more solid foundation. And also decreases the chances of an injury when you become dramitically stronger.

Taking Equipoise instead of Deca will like said above decrease estrogen levels because Boldenone aromitizes poorly. Also you can look at it this way. Instead of taking 1,000mgs of Testosterone a week you can take 500mgs of Test and 500mgs of Equipoise and by doing so you will have less estrogen in your system than when you take a gram of testosterone. And for lean gains you want to take hormones that either dont aromitize of aromitize poorly, or take Anti-e's, or aromatose inhibitors. Estrogen causes you to gain fat while on a cycle. Thats why you gain fat while on a Testosterone cycle!!! Also by substituting some Test with a predominatly Anabolic hormone you also reduce Androgenic side effects.

I have heard people say that when taking Equipoise it increased their appetite. But have not noticed this with myself.

you need to run Equipoise for 10-12 weeks, and if you take it with a short ester you need to front load it for 2 weeks before starting testosterone to have a synergistic effect.

400mgs of test E/W
    400mgs of EQ E/W
    Eat big and Grow!!!!!

thanks so much bro, thats what i wanted to hear. justwanted to get everything sorted before actaully doing my cycle. best to get as much opinions as possible. i dont want to ever regret my first cycle thats why i want to do it right.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i say go with the EQ....contrary to what others think....i have noticed the increase in hurger while on EQ....it is an amazing drug...EQ and test are the bases of everyone of my cycle....lean gains, that are keepable in the long run....JMO

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78

400mgs of test E/W
    400mgs of EQ E/W
    Eat big and Grow!!!!!

thanx for the post bro! that is what i wanted to know too! now wasnt that simple enough guys instead of the bickering and the bull shiit??

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't agree with that.
    EQ will at least in most raise hunger........ I've been running EQ in my cycle and I have never been hungry all the time like I am now...... I've ran EQ before but never as long as I am now so that may be why I see the hunger pangs more.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Test only at 500mgs a week for first time is going to give you good results.....IMO EQ needs to be run at 600mgs a week for best gains and I think that is getting too ambitious for a first. If you try to over do it you will end up looking like me in my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    Test only at 500mgs a week for first time is going to give you good results.....IMO EQ needs to be run at 600mgs a week for best gains and I think that is getting too ambitious for a first. If you try to over do it you will end up looking like me in my avatar.

now your scaring me bro! dont wanna look like dat dude

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    no doubt

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah the guy in that avatar looks like he took too much winstrol and ate hot dogs and bologne!!!!

Thread Information