oufan is offline New Member

400 bionabol and 20 sust amps. How?

Whats the best way to run this combo? I've been taken 6 bionabols a day at 5mg each for a little less than a week. I was going to run the sust at 500 mg a week. I've been told so many different ways to run the sust that I don't know what to do. I was getting ready to make my next order, and I was thinking of adding deca to the mix. Also, how does the bionabols 5mg compare to d-bols and anabols. This is my second cycle. Thats for your help.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member

500mg a week is a good dose, but sust should be run at least EOD (.5cc EOD). The dbol should be run 4 weeks in the beginning to jump start.
    Last edited by SV-1; 06-18-2004 at 10:23 PM.

oufan is offline New Member
    Hey SV-1. Is that 5000mg or 500 mg? You say to take .5cc eod. The first two bottles that I opened were both underdosed. Both probably had 3/4ths of one cc. Thanks. Can anyone thank of anything else, that would go good with these two? What about bionabols, are they anygood? Just curious before I choke down 400 of these. I've also been splitting the dose up to 2 pills three times a day. Thanks

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oufan
    Hey SV-1. Is that 5000mg or 500 mg? You say to take .5cc eod. The first two bottles that I opened were both underdosed. Both probably had 3/4ths of one cc. Thanks. Can anyone thank of anything else, that would go good with these two? What about bionabols, are they anygood? Just curious before I choke down 400 of these. I've also been splitting the dose up to 2 pills three times a day. Thanks
    Sorry bro, typo. I edited it correct.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    bionabol is some good shiit,is the smae thing as anabol or d-bol,post a pic of ur bionabols,i have seeing them get faked,here are some pic of the bionabols i have ,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 400 bionabol and 20 sust amps. How?-material-019.jpg  

Thread Information