brocklez is offline Junior Member

no gyno after dbol sus250

i went with a 12 week cycle of dbol (6weeks) and sust250 whole 12 weeks at 500 to 750 a week,with dbol at 40mg, with no novlx. or clomid, and i have no gyno whats so ever, this is not the frist time, i did a A-50 and Test 400 cycle doing A-50 for the frist 6 weeks and the test 400 for 12, with no novlx. with no gyno. Am i rolling the dice and getting 7-11, with luck, and yes they are 100% real gear, both times out? or am i not pre-dipestion to gyno? also i have had no neg. side effocats whats so ever am i just a lucky s.o.b or playing with fire?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Are you proud of yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Are you proud of yourself?
    i am just asking for help

What do you want help with you obviously have everything figured out bro. Not too intelligent if you ask me.

What do you want help with you obviously have everything figured out bro. Not too intelligent if you ask me.
    so why dont you just say buy novlx. or clomid, hcg , u dont have to be an ass, damm just asking for adivice i know i should of got the stuff but ran out of $

How is that being an ass. It obsiously is unintelligent, you could have damaged your body/sex drive/balls permanently and lost all your gains. You should research a little on this site before you jump right into injecting yourself. Always have ancilliaries on hand before starting a cycle.

How is that being an ass. It obsiously is unintelligent, you could have damaged your body/sex drive/balls permanently and lost all your gains. You should research a little on this site before you jump right into injecting yourself. Always have ancilliaries on hand before starting a cycle.
    your right i did look into everthing, the only thing was im on a tight buget so i couldnt get novlx. so i gambled, and got lucky, so i rolled the dice agian. and my next cycle i am def. going to get novlx. and clomid, i was just asking a simple yes or no ? but the thing i did not damaged anything my sex drive is on high gear and my balls went to to atrophy fpr a few days and went back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by brocklez
    i was just asking a simple yes or no ?
    A yes or no answer to what question? I had trouble deciphering a question in your first post. It sounded to me like you were just bragging.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 06-19-2004 at 12:26 AM.

Thread Information