Football56 is offline New Member

Questions on cycle EQ and Winne

I have some question about my first cycle I planed on doing cycle novice1-5(http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php) the one with EQ and winnie. I would like to keep my side effects to a minunal safe level. My first question evolves the anti estorgen nolvadex , i cannot get one from my dealer, so I was wonding if an over the counter one would work fine(ie. M by biotest), if so which one sould i go with. second i want to inject as little as often i was wonding how to inject the winne and eq i was hoping to only inject every other day, if this is ok how should i space it, also i was thinking about front loading the eq. Third I bought 75 clens aswell as taurine and possitum pills(for safe use), is it ok/safe to add clen to my cycle if so which week should i use it in. Last I was hoping to cut up and drop body fat during this cycle what should i keep my caliories at? Any advice would be greatly apperiated. Thank you

Football56 is offline New Member

Sorry This Is A Double Post

Sorry this I double posted this message my computer froze writing the first one and didn't relize that it went though

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    u can get nolva through a research site. if u need a god one shoot me a Pm and ill help ya out. Where's the test?? u need test. winny should be injected everyday cause it has a very short half life. Eq is shot 2X week. no need to front load eq. IMO fontloading is hyped up. do a search on clen before u use it. u should actually do some more reseach on anything before u start using. not meant to flame, but it appears u dont know much about what u are doing

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    1. People who sell steroids are not "Dealers", they're sources.

2. Just drink the winny every day.

3. You need test.

4. Do a search for "Research sites", cuz you seem to be severely lacking in the PCT area.

5. You should probably also head on down to the PCT forum for a little light reading as well.

6. Did I mention you need some test. You can probably get that from your "source".

Thread Information