JoeyJuice is offline Banned

Tren/fina Dangerous??

I have had serval friends use tren some love it, some got really sick 2 went to the hospital (shortness of breath, low carb diet) I wanna use it how dangerous is it?? how good is it at giving me veins and getting me cutt???? im am consider 75mg ed 5 weeks with anavar

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I would run it with test for sure. Fina is very bad for you without any test.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Yep. Unless you'd like to be impotent I'd add some test in with the tren .

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    How old are you?
    From his profile. April 10, 1983

BTW, thaks for the var info.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJuice
    I have had serval friends use tren some love it, some got really sick 2 went to the hospital (shortness of breath, low carb diet) I wanna use it how dangerous is it?? how good is it at giving me veins and getting me cutt???? im am consider 75mg ed 5 weeks with anavar
    It's no more dangerous than any other AAS....... You just have to take precautions so that the sides you get will not be so server or not get them at all.

5 weeks on tren isn't long enough.... IMO no less than 10 weeks to see nice results and like everyone else said you need to run test or the shutdown can be very hard.

A prop/tren/var cycle would be a good cutter

1 - 12 Prop 100mg ED
    1 - 10 Fina 75mg ED
    7 - 12 Var 40mg ED
    1 - 12 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 12 L-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 12 Vit B6 200mg ED

PCT would start one day after last var or 3 days after last prop injection
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex / 200mg B6
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex / 200mg B6
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex / 200mg B6

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    why outline him a cycle when you know nothing of the dudes stats/experience? I mean, his goals are to "get veins and cutt "

all i am saying is i wouldnt want to encourage anyone to use aas w/o being ready in all aspects....

why outline him a cycle when you know nothing of the dudes stats/experience? I mean, his goals are to "get veins and cutt "

all i am saying is i wouldnt want to encourage anyone to use aas w/o being ready in all aspects....
    I gave him a example....... doesn't mean he has to do it does it. Also, did I say you have to run this cycle don't over exagererate.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    What sorts of sides do tren produce, gyno? and hairloss? I mean why is it that you have to do test with it.

see the thing is I cant seem to get anavar .... or primo... but I can get tren. I wanna do something that is not gyno'ing and hairlossing. (great verbage)

and yes I wanna get all cut and veiny too.

Corn Bread is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    I would run it with test for sure. Fina is very bad for you without any test.

I don't understand scientifically how one could back that statement up. Maybe Einy can help me here. I see how test would help with the labedo, but it's not at all like it counteracts the harsh effect of tren on the HPTA. Yes with test you would of course get much better results, but I don't see how it makes it BETTER for the endocrine to run with test. But then again I don't understand bio chemicaly all that happens in this case

Corn Bread is offline New Member

Why not give the right information??????????????????

Its helpful information bad to give??????????

All mudman did was state a fact, it takes more than 5 weeks to get any significant result from tren , simply put IT NEEDS TO BE RUN LONGER if its run!

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    i was told to keep tren 6-8 weeks by my bodybuilder friend.. Im 21 6' 251 15% bf. 19inch arms (unpumped) 54inch chest 36inch waist. (i was a 32 waist last year)
    3 cycles under belt, 2 deca /sust (1 amp of each a week) . 1 eq (600mg for 6 months) prop (500mg a week 10 weeks) b12 3000mcg a week

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJuice
    i was told to keep tren 6-8 weeks by my bodybuilder friend.. Im 21 6' 251 15% bf. 19inch arms (unpumped) 54inch chest 36inch waist. (i was a 32 waist last year)
    3 cycles under belt, 2 deca/sust (1 amp of each a week) . 1 eq (600mg for 6 months) prop (500mg a week 10 weeks) b12 3000mcg a week
    6 is too short with tren 8 is ok but it's around that point where tren kicks in and the results are noticable.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Corn Bread
    I don't understand scientifically how one could back that statement up. Maybe Einy can help me here. I see how test would help with the labedo, but it's not at all like it counteracts the harsh effect of tren on the HPTA. Yes with test you would of course get much better results, but I don't see how it makes it BETTER for the endocrine to run with test. But then again I don't understand bio chemicaly all that happens in this case

The reason test is better for you with fina isn't because it counteracts the sides of fina but because it counteracts the sides of having low to no test in the male body. You can go to any medical site and get a ton of studies to show the harm of having a testosterone deficiency in males and libido isn't the worst one. I don't think long term problems are any worse with fina then other AAS but I must admit I get more short term sides with it then most other gear.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    The reason test is better for you with fina isn't because it counteracts the sides of fina but because it counteracts the sides of having low to no test in the male body. You can go to any medical site and get a ton of studies to show the harm of having a testosterone deficiency in males and libido isn't the worst one. I don't think long term problems are any worse with fina then other AAS but I must admit I get more short term sides with it then most other gear.

like what sorta short term sides there bud?

Juicestra55 is offline New Member
    Im not sure about how long all of you have decided to run this stuff for but I know of a few guys who have been running this stuff for a long time ( 3 or more months) who have been seeing some great results. I belive its the homemade variety from the fina implants converted with the 4g f type kit. Ive yet to see what type of effects this is gonna have on their bodies, but all I know for sure is that right now im looking at a few guys on a daily basis who are growing right in front of my eyes it seems taking this stuff with a stack of d bol and test prope. Im not sure how safe all of this is but I know its working. Im not trying to give out any real perscription here because like I said I have no clue what running this kind of cycle is going to do to your body but any input on what you think can come of it would be greatly appreciated. heres the exact dosages if anyone wants to know. 100mg fina ED.... 50 mg dbol ED.... 100mg qv prope ed. also anyone ever heard of a company called planet pharmacy peddling there 25 mg dol. a lot of them have been floating around and im wondering if there legit. thanks

Well I know that bdtr (the fina bleeding mod) ran tren for something like 66 weeks, not that I'd ever recommend that.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Well I know that bdtr (the fina bleeding mod) ran tren for something like 66 weeks, not that I'd ever recommend that.

<<LMO>>

Thread Information