pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned

feeling winded?!?

hey guys, i am on the cycle you see below, prop/tren /var. is it normal during a cycle like this to feel completley out of shape? i am totally winded after climbing 2 floors and the pump in my leg is massive.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pb2xtreme1
    hey guys, i am on the cycle you see below, prop/tren/var. is it normal during a cycle like this to feel completley out of shape? i am totally winded after climbing 2 floors and the pump in my leg is massive.
    i get that way if I jump up in weight too fast.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Do you have athsma??

no asthma but this is probably my problem. i hav jumped up in weight too fast. i dont know what is going on. i gained 20 lb in a little over 3 weeks, on the cycle shown below. i dont think i have much water retention so....?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    no asthma but this is probably my problem. i hav jumped up in weight too fast. i dont know what is going on. i gained 20 lb in a little over 3 weeks, on the cycle shown below. i dont think i have much water retention so....?

that's a good deal of weight in a short period, I put on very little at a time so I can adjust to it.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    also juice, especially para, is well known to affect ur cardio ability, my cardio gets harder and harder as the cycle goes on, 1 thing is the pumps that are unbearable, but the other is my conditioning, even though im pretty fit, i struggle once its in the system

peace

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Yah that is a big jump.

Is thais your first cycle Bro???

no this is my 3rd cycle, but the last ones i was fine when doing cardio, i mean i had a small pump but it was no problem. but today i hoped on the elliptical and went for 30minutes, didnt get that pump i did from other cardio activities. so i think ill stick to the elliptical.

butterface is offline Banned
    I think your pump is good. On a good cardio day and I am not on a cycle if I get that out of breath feeling and a huge pump I know i burned off some calories. Maybe you just havent been doing cardio at a high enough intensity and the cycle is helping you achieve better results with your cardio. I'd stick to the cardio activities that give you a good pump unless youre about to collapse kinda out of breath is going on.

ya i know what you mean by pumps that aer unbearable. i was doing legs yesterday, then i went for the @$$ machine..... after 3 sets the lower back pump was SOO much i tried laying down, i tried standing straight, nothing helped, for prbably 25minutes i was in PAIN. jason this is a question for you (well for anyone really) but you seem to be like me when gaining fat easily. this is my question, should i cut or should i bulk. right now i am self consious about my body bacause i have a gut. i am probably in the 15%-20%BF range. everyday i look in the mirror and say "hmm i should CUT" then i get to the gym and i want to be lifting heavier and iwant my shoulders broader and my arms bigger. i guess the smartest thing to do would be to bulk and then when i finish in two months, hop on a clen /t3 cycle.
    what do you think, anyones advise great.

Thread Information