j23ap is offline New Member

real or fake deca and eq

I was wandering if anyone ever heard of deca 300 and equipoise 200 from International Pharmecuticals. It is in a brown 10ml bottle with a red and white paper label that says deca-durabolin in yellow. Has a white plastic flip top.

thanks for your help

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    bump, give this bro some help

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Yes, I have heard quite a bit of each. Since I have never utilized I-P products and probably never will, I will not comment on the lack of mg. consistency day in/day out and lot to lot of each product that both users and lab tests currently comment/reveal. Nor can I comment on their effects, as no track record currently exists for these "new" MEDS or manufacturer in relation to the competition both domestically (although very limited) and internationally.

Essentially, from an economic standpoint, and to remain competitive in the marketplace they currently fall into (the Brovels, TTokkyo's, toernell, Denkall, etc...) they had little choice to produce a "new" product and slap a 300mg/ml "deca

With that said, 1 out of 2 gripe with this outfit, yet, 1 out of 2 are very pleased with the outfit. IMO, 50/50 are the odds that you will be a repeat customer. Not good odds, IMO.

If you want odds completely in your favor, AND if you are afforded the luxury of having a CHOICE, then opt for a manufacturer with a proven track record of success and years of R and D in all aspects/disciplines of Medicine. (organon, schering, ferring, zambon, jenepharm, squibb, searle/BTG, upjohn, etc.....)

All just my opinion based on couple years of board surfing and reading. I am open to flamage from I-P disciples or the like
    Last edited by planetx; 02-20-2002 at 11:51 PM.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    planetx, great reply!

A reply that is completely absent from emotions. Unbiased, never used, never burned, never triumphed. Never lost fingers while trying to meticulously cut my dbols into uniform 1/8's...

And not even a stockholder in any of the aforementioned. However, it would be prudent for some Board of directs to bring me on as a sales consultant, all the well deserved praise I throw some.
    Last edited by planetx; 02-21-2002 at 02:12 AM.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by planetx
    Yes, I have heard quite a bit of each. Since I have never utilized I-P products and probably never will, I will not comment on the lack of mg. consistency day in/day out and lot to lot of each product that both users and lab tests currently comment/reveal. Nor can I comment on their effects, as no track record currently exists for these "new" MEDS or manufacturer in relation to the competition both domestically (although very limited) and internationally.

Essentially, from an economic standpoint, and to remain competitive in the marketplace they currently fall into (the Brovels, TTokkyo's, toernell, Denkall, etc...) they had little choice to produce a "new" product and slap a 300mg/ml "deca

With that said, 1 out of 2 gripe with this outfit, yet, 1 out of 2 are very pleased with the outfit. IMO, 50/50 are the odds that you will be a repeat customer. Not good odds, IMO.

Props to ya for the reply...Very professional...I would have told him to trade that shit for some real gear...

If you want odds completely in your favor, AND if you are afforded the luxury of having a CHOICE, then opt for a manufacturer with a proven track record of success and years of R and D in all aspects/disciplines of Medicine. (organon, schering, ferring, zambon, jenepharm, squibb, searle/BTG, upjohn, etc.....)

All just my opinion based on couple years of board surfing and reading. I am open to flamage from I-P disciples or the like

Props to ya for the reply...Very professional...I would have told him to trade that shit for some real gear...

I have just been PM'ed by an I-P disciple that a 300mg/ml primo is currently in production. It's been 9 years since my biochemistry/"cookbook" chemistry skills were stimulated. However, it is likely that this formula (mg/ml) is an impossibility at 1 cc. Cannot and will not calculate this equation at this ungodly early hour EST USA.

Based on the aforementioned information just shared with each of you, I can now only assume that a 500mg/ml test conconction is also brewing in the kettle/vat drums somewhere within a secured fortress, deep within the earths crust.

Thread Information