steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT

4th wk NO GAINS?

I know this stuff isd legit. Str8 from the factory, vacuum seeled. Test En. 250 and Deca 300 every 5 days. I just took my 6th shot. 3 fvckin lbs.!!!
    What is going on? Anyone know??
    My friend is on the same cycle...6lbs. I need help with this one b/c I won't be able to take another to make up for it for at least 2 mos.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    I know this stuff isd legit. Str8 from the factory, vacuum seeled. Test En. 250 and Deca 300 every 5 days. I just took my 6th shot. 3 fvckin lbs.!!!
    My friend is on the same cycle...6lbs. I need help with this one b/c I won't be able to take another to make up for it for at least 2 mos.
    Every 5 days is kinda stretching it. That may relate. Every 3.5-4 is best. And you should have your test dosage higher than your deca dosage. That will help as well. Next take a look at your diet. Are you eating 3,000+ calories a day? Are you counting to be sure or just guessing and not checking? That may be it. Or you could tear apart your workout routine as well. How's that doing? 4-5 days a week? Working hard? Simple mass movements? Lots of factors to look at. The stuff doesn't do the job on it's own. And of course there is the fact that there are plenty of vacuum sealed fakes out there that look straight from the manufacturer. Just my 2 cents.

Quake is offline Member
    Everything ECoastVIP said

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    what kind is it? Post a pic. Like east coast said,just because it is sealed means nothing.

joevette is offline Banned
    Test en and deca won't even kick in until week 4! This is when you will start growing.

by wk 4 if eating enough you would notice strength and weight gain on test e

Matto20 is offline Member
    What's your training pattern and diet like? If you're not gaining weight, it is obvious that you need to consume more calories. It's not rocket science.

timvds is offline Member
    One of three reasons::

1. Not training right
    2. Not eating enough
    3. Fake gear

Or all of the above. Hope this helps.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Thanks...
    Got the stuff in Mex. though, never had aprob b4. Training 5 days a wk. PowerBuilding: Chest mon, Back/ Ham tues, Shoulders Wed, Bi/Tri Thur, Squat quad Fri.
    Eating has been a prob though. I have not gotten any extra hunger from the juice (I hav gotten huge strength gains though). I force feed myself everyday and go to sleep with horrible indigestion every night.

if your strength has went up and your not eating chances are the stuff is legit.just try to get in enough calories and the weight should start to come.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i would run the test at 500mg/wk, 250 every 3 1/2 days (like tuesday nights and saturday morning)

Matto20 is offline Member
    Eating has been a prob though. I have not gotten any extra hunger from the juice (I hav gotten huge strength gains though). I force feed myself everyday and go to sleep with horrible indigestion every night.
    Hey, at least your getting strength gains! That's a good sign. If I were you I'd just keep trying to eat as much and as often as possible. I use marijuana to increase my appetite when I bulk, but you could up your appetite legally via B12 shots. Good luck with the rest of your cycle though, man!

jmp51483 is offline Member

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Bummer dude, it could be fake.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    Bummer dude, it could be fake.
    Not likely from the sounds of things. Eat eat eat. Count your calories tomorrow and see what you're getting. If you think the eating is a little off, than I'd throw down money that it's further off than that. Probably around the 2,000 calorie range if you're not keeping track. You have any protein shake at all? It shouldn't be the base of your diet but it will get an extra 1,000 calories in there easy. And less filling as well so it's not so hard to squeeze them in. Look in to eating low fat cottage cheese for your last meal right before bed. With a protein shake you can get an extra 50-60 g's protein and the protein from cottage cheese breaks down slow so it will last a good time through the night for you. The less time on empty the better.

Thread Information