hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

how to use evocash?

how in the **** do you use evocash? i have send a certain someone some money for certain stuff and i am confused as hell. need help? i know this is the steroid forum but **** man this sux..

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    how in the **** do you use evocash? i have send a certain someone some money for certain stuff and i am confused as hell. need help? i know this is the steroid forum but **** man this sux..
    hey bro just do a search "evocash" and you will get a ton of info.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    thanx

Evocash sucks, I refuse to deal with it.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Evocash is a challenge for sure. The best way is to overnight a money order to them (Evocash) instead of trying to fund off of a currency exchanger, it will cost you big time and hold things up. You need to set up an account and overnight a M.O. with your account info and bam it is done, it can transfer almost immediately.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    evocash insnt tha bad...u just print a little piece of paper out wtih some info and send a money order and then your account is funded

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Evocash is a challenge for sure. The best way is to overnight a money order to them (Evocash) instead of trying to fund off of a currency exchanger, it will cost you big time and hold things up. You need to set up an account and overnight a M.O. with your account info and bam it is done, it can transfer almost immediately.
    YEP - all my sources require EVOCASH and doing a M/O is cheap and simple.

They screwed me 1 time - I put something benign in the MEMO field of my M/O and they rejected it back to me. I had to cash my own M/O and send another one.

that pissed me off

Austex is offline Member
    www.x-changers.com This is my preferred way to fund using a bank wire. Wire the money to them, then they credit the evocash account of your choice.

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    Austex -That would be simple and fast,i did moneyorder and they sent it back because i put my acc on it.F#@$%
    Then i moneygramed,but next will be a wire.

Austex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxer
    Austex -That would be simple and fast,i did moneyorder and they sent it back because i put my acc on it.F#@$%
    Then i moneygramed,but next will be a wire.
    What I do is have them fund one account (say mine...John Doe), then I will transfer the evo's from my, err John Doe's account to the final destination account. This may not be the absolute smartest way (using a bank wire from your personal account) but I feel secure knowing that all I did was pay John Doe for the underwater basket weaving and I have no idea what he did with his money.

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to dig up this old thread but I didn't want to start a new one. What type of money order is ok to use. Can I use a us postal money order? what others can I use and where can I get them. There are no 7/11's in my area. Thanks

Austex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FinaZurp
    Sorry to dig up this old thread but I didn't want to start a new one. What type of money order is ok to use. Can I use a us postal money order? what others can I use and where can I get them. There are no 7/11's in my area. Thanks
    Any legible US money order will work. You can get them at most grocery stores or almost any bank.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Austex
    Any legible US money order will work. You can get them at most grocery stores or almost any bank.
    I'm digging this up one more time for a related question. Do you use all fake info for your evocash account? I thought it looked like you could from the way it's set up but wanted to see what everyone else does.

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member
    when you do evocash, do you have to give them your bank account number? So then they have access to my money whenever they want

Quote Originally Posted by rev911apollyon
    when you do evocash, do you have to give them your bank account number? So then they have access to my money whenever they want
    That's an option, but not the only one. You can just mail in a money order. So therefore if my question turns out like I think, you can be just as anoynomous as WU. Anyone?

Here we go ....

Kept searching and searching like the book man I am and finally found a concrete answer. Figured I'd share.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...e+info+evocash

Austex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    That's an option, but not the only one. You can just mail in a money order. So therefore if my question turns out like I think, you can be just as anoynomous as WU. Anyone?
    No, you don't need legitimate name/address/etc. The only thing I use legit is the email, just in case you f up and they need to contact you. All you have to do is set up a free email account online with more John Doe info.

Quote Originally Posted by Austex
    No, you don't need legitimate name/address/etc. The only thing I use legit is the email, just in case you f up and they need to contact you. All you have to do is set up a free email account online with more John Doe info.
    Cool, thanks for confirming.

Metaphysical is offline New Member
    hey guys i have a question...i recently sent them a money order but at the part where it says "pay to the order of" i accidnetly wrote the name that i use for the account. I think i should have written M.D.C. because that is who they say to mail it to. anywyas, its been 5 days and the money hasn't shown up. i use a fake address so i dont know if it is possible to mail me back the money order. we'll see if im screwed or not. i live in va and the money order was going to nevada, so maybe that is why its been 5 days and nothing as of yet.

Thread Information