Thread: Question

Question

I am a 16 yr. old high school football player. With the help of protein, a little creatine, and a decent diet, I have gotten up to 6'1" 245 lbs benching 300+ and squatting 400+. I want to take it to the next level though. I know of players who have taken D-bol and HGH, but I don't know anything about them. My question is this: Is there anything out there (legally) that can make me huge safely, and also that is something I would not have to hide from my parents or coaches?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    with those results at your age you shouldn't even be thinking about gear.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by OffSeasonBodyBuilder
    My question is this: Is there anything out there (legally) that can make me huge safely, and also that is something I would not have to hide from my parents or coaches?
    Nope.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    yes there diet and exercise listen pal you have not even fully grown yet get good rest eat a healthy diet and train hard and maybe get some good supplements do a search under supplements ill bet youll find what you need at gnc at your you should be thinking about your grades in school not steroids they could really ruin your before even begin to live it
    good luck stay clean

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    yes there is diet and exercise listen pal you have not even fully grown yet get good rest eat a healthy diet and train hard and maybe get some good supplements do a search under supplements ill bet youll find what you need at gnc at your you should be thinking about your grades in school not steroids they could really ruin your before even begin to live it
    good luck stay clean

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    young bro, you sound like your way ahead of the game now. stay natural your too young for juice, but like i said your already an animal for 16

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    This comes just after we have the whole media thing and the not advising youth to do AAS.

Come on kid.... WTF do you want to use gear for? With that kind of progress you will only continue to grow. Just keep lifting and keep your diet straight and you'll be good to go. When you are older then maybe think about gear... but it would be just plain stupid at this point in your life to try AAS

<<LMO>>

Matto20 is offline Member
    A quality diet at your age will give you far more benefits than steroids ever will. Wait at least six years, then come back to this forum. For now I'd hit up the diet discussion board and learn how to keep yourself growing...

Sounds like your doing great. Time, excerise and the right diet will take you probably anywhere you want to go. Stay away from the darkside Luke.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Arnt you too young to even be on this forum?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Listen to what everyone's saying, don't even think about juicing. Also you'll be banned soon, no one under 18 is allowed on the board. Sorry. Eat, lift, sleep and grow.

Thread Information