bigjohn1978 is offline New Member

adding d-bol to anavar only cycle

I was thinking of adding d-bol to my anavar only cycle. I was thinking about running d-bol at 30mg ed for the first 4 weeks while running anavar at 40 mg ed for first 4 weeks.. Then running anavar at 60mg ed for the last 6-8 weeks. I'd be taking 1000mg of milk thistle and 800mg ala to help out my liver. I'll also have clomid for post cycle and nolvadex in case of gyno.
    I know an orals only cycle isn't real smart, but I can't inject right now. I can't hide the needles, etc in my dorm room/apartment. I just put my pills in a vitamin container..
    How does that "small" cycle sound? Too dangerous? Will the d-bol help any or should I just run the var at 60mg ed throughout the 10-12 weeks?
    I decided to add d-bol just to jumpstart my cycle because I've heard var really doesn't kick in until the 3rd week.
    Any opinions would be appreciated even if they are negative.. thanks.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by juice
    To hard on the liver. You should stack it with some kind of test even if it's only 200 m/g a week it's better than them to together You only get one liver think about it

p.s i'm not a doctor or a pro at this so this is my 2-cents
    I dissagree, his dbol dose is pretty low and Anavar has a very low toxicity...

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    for an oral cycle, I think it seems good in my opinion.

but yes, there is strain on the liver. maybe take some cranberry extract to help the kidneys to sometimes.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    has anyone else done an anavar /dbol cycle??

curious about gains and results

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    I agree with juice 100%. Two 17aa orals not a good idea. They are both toxic on the system. Stick with d-ball only for now.

BIG ZEUS is offline New Member
    I wouldn't do it!!! even with the thistle it's hard and the liver!!!
    I think your first idea was to run anavar alone?!?! if you do and you are only going for 8 weeks up your dose...40mg of anavar alone isn't much..id start at 50....with that being said I dont know what your goal is so it's kinda hard to give any advise ya know!!!
    How much weight would you like to gain off of this cycle???

Thread Information