Dippy is offline New Member

Anavar vs Winstrol

Hey this is my first post so dotn flame me plzs. What will amke you look bigger and get stronger because from what i have read anavar only makes you stronger not bigger.

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Lifting heavy will not only make you stronger, but it'll make your muscles bigger . Winstrol and Anavar can be used in both bulk and cut cycles. Lately var has been very popular on the board. Do a search for either of the two and you'll find alot of quality info.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    var does not put on size it enhance a cycle by giving strentgh gains and it also tones you up winstrol does put on some size but will give harder defined muscle again its used to enhance a cycle whichever you run make sure you run it alondside a test ester

could you tell me the side effect differences.

not much sides with var i never really noticed any
    winni give sore joints and causes hair loss in high dose thats we run for 6 weeks max at 50 mg ed

hair loss!?!? wo0w does this happen with any age? and also is the sore joints only for high doses.

if you keep winni at 50 mg ed for 5-6 weeks no more you will be fine also take glucosamine with winni its for the joints you can get that at a vitamine store like gnc

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    var does not put on size it enhance a cycle by giving strentgh gains and it also tones you up winstrol does put on some size but will give harder defined muscle again its used to enhance a cycle whichever you run make sure you run it alondside a test ester
    You can put on size with any steroid . The weight you gain during a cycle doesn't have as much to do with what compounds you run, but with what diet and training pattern you run with it. Many people I know have run bulking cycles running anavar alone. I did myself and gained 20 pounds in 8 weeks. And as much as many people think there are many similarities between winny and anavar, they are actually quite different - anavar being 100 times superior (IMO..)

okay 20lbs on var in 8 weeks thats a little far fetched pal imo theres no way you put on 20lbs of size on var alone cmon bro

okay 20lbs on var in 8 weeks thats a little far fetched pal imo theres no way you put on 20lbs of size on var alone cmon bro
    Good god, the year before that i put on 20 pounds in 8 weeks NATURALLY. I was 20 years old and with my natural test levels it wasn't difficult at all. It was pretty lean too, only about 6 pounds of that 20 being fat. Gaining weight is far from rocket science, and with a half-decent diet I'd bet that many people on here would be surprised at what kind of mass they could put on. You just have to do things smart.

SO YES, BRO. Twenty pounds in eight weeks on var alone is MORE than possible...

Ok well I knwo this is gonna cause a lil contriversy but what do you gusy think will work best to put on soem size and get more strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Dippy
    Ok well I knwo this is gonna cause a lil contriversy but what do you gusy think will work best to put on soem size and get more strength.

A regular workout pattern and a solid consistent diet.

Good god, the year before that i put on 20 pounds in 8 weeks NATURALLY. I was 20 years old and with my natural test levels it wasn't difficult at all. It was pretty lean too, only about 6 pounds of that 20 being fat. Gaining weight is far from rocket science, and with a half-decent diet I'd bet that many people on here would be surprised at what kind of mass they could put on. You just have to do things smart.

SO YES, BRO. Twenty pounds in eight weeks on var alone is MORE than possible...

so why do people use gear for especially if you put on 20lbs in 8 weeks naturally and a year later you put on 20lbs using var in 8 weeks why did u use gear sounds like u wasted ur $ on var u should have done it naturally again if u got the same results
    sorry but does not make sense to me

What steroid woudl work the best for gettign bigger and gainign strength thats what i meant.

what is your cycle history
    theres plenty of effective gear
    mass- dbol , test e, test cyp, anadrol
    depends what your goals are how much do you really want gain

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    What steroid woudl work the best for gettign bigger and gainign strength thats what i meant.
    Winny, it will be mild growth, not a lot but more than Var.

so why do people use gear for especially if you put on 20lbs in 8 weeks naturally and a year later you put on 20lbs using var in 8 weeks why did u use gear sounds like u wasted ur $ on var u should have done it naturally again if u got the same results
    sorry but does not make sense to me

The strength and mass I gained using anavar was of much higher quality than the strength and mass I gained naturally. I was able to get vascular as ****, maintain my bodyfat composition and gain 20 pounds. A waste of money I think not.

I want as much mass and strength with the least sideaffects what do you guyz suggest?

can anyone comment on what i said

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Give us some stats and goals. You obviously need to do some research.

I want as much mass and strength with the least sideaffects what do you guyz suggest?
    So you want your cake and to eat it to. You want much mass and low risk of sides. I got the perfect cycle for you. Sleep, food, and weights. No sides but muscle growth.

im just wondering what would be a good steroid for someone 140 5'7 that wants to get bigger and stronger

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    So you want your cake and to eat it to. You want much mass and low risk of sides. I got the perfect cycle for you. Sleep, food, and weights. No sides but muscle growth.
    I agree. Try dieting and training right. Maybe that is what you are looking for.

im just wondering what would be a good steroid for someone 140 5'7 that wants to get bigger and stronger
    The most common side effect of steroids is muscle growth. Get some Nolvadex , Armidex aka L-Dex, and Clomid, then put to gether a cycle and post it. We will critique it for you, however, my honest opinion is you are cheating the process, how old are you anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    however, my honest opinion is you are cheating the process, how old are you anyway?

my thoughts exactly.

qccat is offline Associate Member
    dude, 5'7 140...just hit the gym and freakin eat man. enough said

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Winny is good, anavar is great IMO. Similar results but I go zero sides from var.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    TEST is the best.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Do some research and EAT...

Novice Cycle

Thread Information