Thread: After steroids

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger

After steroids

What loss can i expect after a cycle of Sustanon 250 or Deca Durabolin , considering this would be my first time to use steroids ?

Whats your stats and training history?

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Depends on your diet, training, and pct. This question can't really be answered. If you do everything correctly, you can keep a good amount of your gains, but if you don't stick with a good diet, and choose not to do pct then you may lose about everything.

Also depends how your diet and training are while you are on cycle. Gear is not a substitute, it is used to enhance everything else that you are doing correctly. If you aren't doing everything correctly to begin with, don't expect to keep any gains from juice.

universal-soldier is offline New Member
    for my self i am growing fast i eat like a horse and work out harder then ever low reps more weight. i gained 20 pounds in four weeks and still going at 5 pounds a week i am using deca and sust and plain to go for 10 weeks. will be hard to keep such gains during pct.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    is this a trick question??? Nobody can answer that.... Like it was said it depends on your pct and how well u keep your cals up and adjust your training.... Remember that when u are off cycle your muscles will take longer to recoup... make sure u don't overtrain them...

i was looking for the average weight loss in general you know just to get a basic idea of what to expect

velvetlion is offline Banned
    You will probably lose about 10 lbs. of water when you are done. The rest will depend on you. It is just too hard to answer that question without knowing all factors involved. Make sure that you are getting in the amount of calories your body needs at the right times, and keep up on training without over training and you should be able to keep a decent amount.

I think that running clen during pct also aids in helping me keep gains.

thanks for the help

cherrypappa is offline Junior Member
    come on bro

BigGerman is offline New Member
    Like lion says, I lose about 10 pounds of water after deca , but not much strength (my PCT is pretty strict). That said, I'll never do deca again. The sexual sides afterward are horrible (for me, anyway).

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if this is your 1st run with steroids mate i would advise a test only cycle 500mg weekly 12 weeks,nothin more!
    what are your stats and training history??

Thread Information