garygill is offline Junior Member

get rid of acne?

i got a lot of acne on my shoulders and my back..what should i use to get rid of it!?(something i can buy from my local london drugs or superstore?)

somedude247 is offline Member
    B-5, I also have used a product called "Dettol"..works great..I just apply over acne areas and it dries them up after a few days...Dettol is a houshehold cleaner BTW....

legend is offline Associate Member
    i have been wiping my shoulders and back down with rubbing alcohol. i do it right after work and right after the gym. so far it is working very well.

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    let me tell you what I did, when I was about 15-18 I had mild but cystic acne which I still have scars on my face from . I used tetracycline which worked great until it stopped working because my body got used to it. Then I went a year with no prescription acne med., no nothing except neutrogena and my acne got disgusting!
    Well, I got a derms prescription for a drug called TRIMETHOPRIM which is way better than tetracycline and took 400mgs a day. It vastly reduced the red, "bad", painful cystic bumps which leave the scars and I LOVED IT. I also had nicotinamide 4% gel to help heal the old scars BUT I only found that in England. Worked great.
    Now I have dropped the Nicam gel in order to try Benzoyl Peroxide and I like that but I also tan to keep oil in my face down so I cant tell if the BP is working but I am happy with my skin. I also dropped the Trimethoprim down while I am in the sun and it has not done much damage.
    Trimethoprim is an antibiotic by the way so you may get used to it.
    I have used winstrol with no acne problems lately. I dont get the nasty red under the skin bumps, just white heads every now and then.
    You may want to test some of these things out for yourself bros......

hotshotzalot is offline New Member
    Order up some Proactiv... 3 step cycle for face and their deep cleansing body wash for body... It actually works really good.. Make sure u get the refining mask because u can use it as a spot repair. put it on before bed, wake up and the pimple is pretty much dried up...

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    I had pretty bad acne and tried the Proactive kit. Don't waste your money on it, the whole thing is based on benzoyl peroxide which is good as a short term acne treatment but for long term results, it def. didnt' help me. B-5 seems to be working nicely right now.

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    bro you can buy shlt from sources for that. Like retin-a etc. Pretty easy to find.

Thread Information