Thread: Weight Loss

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member

Weight Loss

I am kinda bugging right now SOO much that is has become comical to myself and wondering if it has happened to any of you. See I have been gaining crazy weight and mass during my first 2 1/2 weeks of my cycle. So as usual I go into the gym yesterday and weigh myself FIRST. To my dissappointment, I was 1 1/2 lbs lighter. Now to everyone else that is not working out and eating right and all of the other stuff that WE here do that is not a big deal at all, but to me it ruined my 2 days. Until I weighed in today and was back up right where I was. I just wanted to know if when you guys lose like that little bit if yo uare effected as well like I was. And also I just wanted to release what I was feeling here because noone else REALLY understands some things like you guys do.

timvds is offline Member
    Sounds like you are weighing yourself at different times of the day. That will affect your weight.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    yeh dude my weight fluctuates 3-5lbs no big deal. you will normally be lighter in the morning too.

I know......... Its just funny how 1 little lb can effect someone in such a way. Im not like stressing or freaking or anything like that, I was just curious if you all felt that way at times.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    I know......... Its just funny how 1 little lb can effect someone in such a way. Im not like stressing or freaking or anything like that, I was just curious if you all felt that way at times.
    That's obsessive and a good sign you need to stop paying so much attention. I fluctuate that much with no problems. I pay attention to week to week lbs gained and lost. Not day to day. The only real true body weight must be done right after you wake before intaking anything or working out. Is that what you do?

Actually no. That is really good advice that I never really thought about, the weigt changes on a week to week basis. Actually what I have been doing is eating like 70 times a day, clean as helll, and TONS of protein But I ONLY weigh myself at the gym at night when I workout. So that might be a problem as well

Thread Information