ChefJ is offline Senior Member

After the last injection????

This is probably a stupid question but I have researched and can't find the real answer. I have been on a cycle of dry sus for a while like 12 weeks and went from 1ml EOD to .5ml EOD due to a blood pressure issue. My question is will I still have elevated test levels for the 3 weeks before I start PCT just like when I am on cycle or will they drop off after a few days and I won't have the positive nitrogen balance that I have been enjoying since the fourth week of the cycle??? Thanks in advance for your input.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes you still need to wait the 3 weeks because it really doesn't matter how much you injected but how long the drug will stay active

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    what I mean is willI still have elevated test levels for those three weeks will I still have the strength of being on cycle and the fast muscle repair.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    what I mean is willI still have elevated test levels for those three weeks will I still have the strength of being on cycle and the fast muscle repair.
    After your last injection your test levels will be high but over the 3 weeks they will fall because of the availability of the AAS...... there isn't none because you stopped administering it.

Thread Information