Thread: info

Jamie Bill Moore is offline New Member

info

i'm getting ready to do a d-bol only cycle in a couple of weeks.after the cycle when should i start pct with clomid.i know alot of y'all is going to tell me d-bol onlt is a waste of time but it's all i can get for now.gotta get pumped up.

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    ahhhhh man .... I can see the flames coming already .... let the test lectures begins.

How long are you running dbol for? how much? what is your cycle experience and what do you have on hand for pct?

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Bill Moore
    i'm getting ready to do a d-bol only cycle in a couple of weeks.after the cycle when should i start pct with clomid.i know alot of y'all is going to tell me d-bol onlt is a waste of time but it's all i can get for now.gotta get pumped up.
    Dude, I know you dont want to hear this but if I were you Id just wait to you can get the hookup on some test or something. But your probably going to go ahead and do it anyways so more power to ya
    NDG

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nate da gr8
    Dude, I know you dont want to hear this but if I were you Id just wait to you can get the hookup on some test or something. But your probably going to go ahead and do it anyways so more power to ya
    NDG
    He's right on both points. You should wait until you can do something right as opposed to doing it wrong asap. And you probably won't listen so make sure you eat a gram + of Milk Thistle everyday. Also get Clomid for PCT. Nolvadex would be wise as d-bol aromatizes a fair amount. That should do it. For the sake of not creating another horror story for the media and for us to deal with, please don't run this longer than 6 weeks. Thanks!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    In case you don't see that button it is in the upper right hand corner of your screen... Right near the Allsportsnutrition add

Jamie Bill Moore is offline New Member
    i love you guy's y'all have such a great humor.i do have clomid.d-bol 5 weeks clomid 3 weeks.can't get nolva or test.don't know who i can trust.i was lucky getting what i got.i know where the search bar is thanks.i have no other choice unless i do'nt want to cycle.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Get Nolva!!!!!! DO NOT!!! do a cycle without nolva!!!!!

Lucky for you, it is available from canadian/mexican pharmacies that ship here and also from research chemical sites. IBE labs is a very good research chem site, the chemical name for nolvadex is Tamoxifen .

Thread Information