Thread: T3 started

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member

T3 started

Started T3 today. 150cmg's. Going to go to 175mcg's tomorrow if the temp is alright in the morning. I weight 255lbs right now. Have put on about 10-15 in the past 2+ weeks as I started running Prop 75mg ED June 1st. I'm going to go up until my RT reads 98.5 +/- a little. 7 days on 5 days off. Got coleus for ED on, T-100x for PCT. Would you guys suggest running the T-100x ED throughout or just the off days? I'm gonna run T3 through 5 cycles of 7 on 5 off. I know I'm excited. Anyone else?

p.s. - running this with
    Test prop 75mg ED
    Nolva 10mg ED
    Arimidex .25mg ED
    Milk Thistle 500mg+ ED
    Coleus 2x ED
    T-100x for PCT (looking at getting another for ED dosage)
    Last edited by ECoastVIP; 06-21-2004 at 10:11 AM.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad to see your all set brotha! I know you've been doing your homework on this one, I'd save the t-100X for pct's if cash is an issue, other than that I see no reason not to take t-100X and coleus all the time whether your cycling t3 or not? nothing like having an optimal functioning thyroid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Glad to see your all set brotha! I know you've been doing your homework on this one, I'd save the t-100X for pct's if cash is an issue, other than that I see no reason not to take t-100X and coleus all the time whether your cycling t3 or not? nothing like having an optimal functioning thyroid.
    That makes sense. Thanks for all the help. If budget permits I'll start taking it ED. Here goes 175mcg's! RT was 97.7 today.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Good luck bro!

cardiodan is offline Associate Member
    bump for ya bro. keep us updated

Quote Originally Posted by cardiodan
    bump for ya bro. keep us updated
    Will do my friend! Decided to go with 200mcg's today becuase I think I can take it based on RT and overall weight, and I want the most optimal time in my 7 days. I'll probably keep it there for a day or two longer and monitor temp and go from there. Weighed in @ 256lbs. today. Right where I was a couple days ago. Didn't expect a change yet. We'll see tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Good luck bro!
    Thanks man!

Day 3 - RT=97.9 Height=6'2" Weight=256lbs. (no change) 200mcg's taken in the morning. If my RT is not at 98.2+ tomorrow morning I'm thinking of going to 225mcg's. I feel good but have not seen much results as of yet. It's only day 3 of ramping up though so I'm not worried. Just want to get to optimal RT asap. Last day of this run is Saturday the 26th.

Your temp will rise, your at the optimal range for a euthyroid state anyways which is still favours the burning of fats while preserving muscle. I would imagine you'll be in the 98's tommorow morning. That's fine if you want to extend your 7 days out to 9 or 10 for the first couple of runs until you get your dosning down pat.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Day 3 - RT=97.9 Height=6'2" Weight=256lbs. (no change) 200mcg's taken in the morning. If my RT is not at 98.2+ tomorrow morning I'm thinking of going to 225mcg's. I feel good but have not seen much results as of yet. It's only day 3 of ramping up though so I'm not worried. Just want to get to optimal RT asap. Last day of this run is Saturday the 26th.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Your temp will rise, your at the optimal range for a euthyroid state anyways which is still favours the burning of fats while preserving muscle. I would imagine you'll be in the 98's tommorow morning. That's fine if you want to extend your 7 days out to 9 or 10 for the first couple of runs until you get your dosning down pat.
    Alright. I think I'll probably stay at 200mcg's tomorrow then. I only took less than that for one day so I'll probably still just go 7 days the first time. Feeling good still. I'll let everyone know my RT tomorrow morning. Thanks.

Day 4 - RT=98.2!
    Haven't gotten to the gym yet so I'm not sure my weight today. RT is where it should be now. Took another 200mcg's this morning. Still feeling good. First 2 days I had a slight headache. Nothing yesterday or today though. I'll try to check my weight a little later and get it up here.

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    Right on. So it basically took you 3-4 days of ramping, now how long will you stay at your max? How do you plan to ramp down? And will you wait 5 days and start over? Keep us updated on your progress.

I figured you'd be at the 98.2 level by today, that's a beautiful thing...let the fat burning begin...If you get any headaches fro the t3 just take some advil.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Day 4 - RT=98.2!
    Haven't gotten to the gym yet so I'm not sure my weight today. RT is where it should be now. Took another 200mcg's this morning. Still feeling good. First 2 days I had a slight headache. Nothing yesterday or today though. I'll try to check my weight a little later and get it up here.

Thread Information