Thread: Please Help

NoobJuice is offline Member

Please Help

Noob Has a Question IF anyone cares to help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New to the site but only need one thing.

I have never used ano's before, always been a little scurred, but now I am ready. Here is my physical stature

6 foot 3 inches tall
    201 lbs.
    21 years old

If anyone has a good cycle for me to use I would truly appricate it.
    I would like to use only one cycle if possible. I don't care for anything that might cause acne as I have a subtle case as it is. I would like to gain about 20-25 lbs.
    My max bench is 225- which is pretty weak for my size, I curl 40lb dumbbells 8-10 reps
    Max decline 200lbs Max incline 190lbs. Max squat 320lbs.
    My legs are like sticks and my arms are defined but not much size. Fore-arms are small. I can almost fit my hand around my wrist, which is pretty pathetic if you ask me.
    I have been researching for a good month now and websites always tell you a different story from one to the other.
    I figured I would ask some people who know what they are talking about.
    Also, I had no idea that the site I have been visiting could be a fake, This is terrible, I thought I had a reliable source..... If anyone could give me a good source..... PM it to me or something.... I would really, really appriciate it.

Thanks For your time fellas, I appriciate it.

Out,
    Stone

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    read the rules first matey before posting

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    bro no asking of sources. read the rules one more time and do your research. good luck

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Hey Bro,

By look at your max numbers, I don't think you've come anywhere close to your full potential naturally yet.. If I were you I would just get on a bulking diet and start lifting really hard before you jumped into the dark side. Once you cross you can never go back... I would definitely wait awhile..

blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    u have a big frame with lots of potential to put on some massive lean muscle. id do 500 mg of sus,400 mg deca , and 40 mg dbol . good luck
    i dont think anti e's are something u have to worry about but just in case u might get some arimidex or nolva. def have clomid and hcg at the end of cyccle take the clo 2.5 weeks after last sus or what ever test u are using

oops, sorry about the source q. On the max potential thing- I've been at these numbers for almost 6 months now. Taking cell-tech since I was 18 and don't seem to be gaining much at all. Protein, vitamins, meals the works. This is my last resort and I'm tired of going to the gym 5/wk and seeing the same people getting bigger and myself while gaining a few lbs. over months of hard work staying at the same appearnce. IM SICK OF IT. I need me some help and while I talk to everyone at my gym, I never have the juevos to say "hey I want what you got". If you know what I mean.
    I will do more research however before I "go to the dark side". I just thought I would get some advice first from experinced players. That way when I am ready I know what I'm jumping into.

Oh- and if I can't ask where to get them, And a post I read said 99% are scams, HOW IN THE HELL CAN I OBTAIN?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    Oh- and if I can't ask where to get them, And a post I read said 99% are scams, HOW IN THE HELL CAN I OBTAIN?
    bro don't come here asking and looking for sources. we aren't here to give you places where to get gear. we are hear to help you out with the information you'd need to use it

Ok again I apoligise, The last thing I want to do is piss anyone off.
    I should have read the noob sources before I started posting. It took me forever to find a disscussion board on the subjects I needed to hear.
    I have now read the NOOB postings and am aware of what is and what is not accepted. I will follow the guidelines and take the advise that is available to me.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    Ok again I apoligise, The last thing I want to do is piss anyone off.
    I should have read the noob sources before I started posting. It took me forever to find a disscussion board on the subjects I needed to hear.
    I have now read the NOOB postings and am aware of what is and what is not accepted. I will follow the guidelines and take the advise that is available to me.
    good luck bro, there's a whole lot of people around here that would love to help you out with any questions you may have.

happy reading!

Quake is offline Member
    Don't know if you have already but try these couple of things. Firstly if you can get 8-10 reps out with a weight you can go heavier and for less reps! Would it surprise you to know that some people train every week doing sets of only 3-4 reps with the heaviest weight they can manage? Also, how is your training intensity? How long do you rest between sets? When training alone, I rest for only 30 seconds between sets (not including time it takes to change weights if required), just 30 seconds of sitting/standing still doing nothing with my muscles, then back into it. Also are you varying your exercises, or are you sticking to your favourite ones? You know, it's the ones that hurt, the ones you hate doing that very often get you the results you are looking for.

Try these things out. You might still have acres of space and plenty of time in gains through variation in your workout before going for getting gains on the juice. And if you've got your workouts (and diet) to the best it could possibly be before you hit the juice then when you do eventually go to it the benefits you gain will be a whole hell of a lot better!

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I dont think youre ready for the darkside yet either. Keep lifting and eat right.

Thread Information