Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Mikeygas14 is offline Junior Member

Guys i really really need help

I have many problems i just got off a 10 weeks cycle of fina/test prop

Im only 19....i got like barely any results from this cycle
    and now
    my hair is falling out at age 19. all the time, shower, sleep, running hands through my head, i have watery cum with no sperm, and my nipples are lactating and i have bigger nipples, please help me, will all this shit stop is it temp, what can i do to stop it?

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    GO TO YOUR DOCTOR TOMORROW MORNING!!! And no my caps lock isn't broke. This is serious bro and you need a medical physician to have a look at your body readings. Let them know about your use of A/S as well...as much as you may not want them to know your physical well-being is more important then a wrong choice in life.

Aragorn

plucks is offline Junior Member
    Yeah i second that. Its sounds way bad bro. If you were on a 10 week cycle when did all this start? Not that any of that matters cause right now you need to get to yoru doc and let it all out so they can correct whats going on with your body.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I'll try it again. Bromo helps stop fina gyno. It sounds like you have that since you are lactating. You might also have regular gyno, the fina gyno would mask that. You would take nolva for that. Dht is responsible for the hair loss, try using Nizoral 2% shampoo. If its as bad as you say it is, I'd use it twice a day. Proscar might also help with this. It sounds as if you messed up your HPTA, I think no sperm would mean you were not producing FSH. I'd get my test and estrogen levels and FSH/LH levels checked. You may have to go the HCG /clomid route again. Did you use clomid?
    This is why I don't recommend teenagers juice, its too easy to mess up their hormone levels. I don't know if you've messed them up permanently, but we can help with the problems you are having.

From Mikeygas14
    Why is my cum watery and not like it use to be anybody??????i just got off 10 days of DNP , had no sweating but was really really tired and i nkow for a fact its real......

I think you should tell the doc about the DNP, too. Tell him how long these symptoms have been occuring. I know you told me he'd give you the Nizoral, but you are more messed up than you mentioned in your PM. Do not do another cycle. Get yourself fixed up.

McBain is offline Member
    Agreed. Might want to look into HCG too, the watery cum might be because your HTPA is still severly suppressed....fina will do that, especially 10 weeks of fina.

ok

Ok guys, im gonna , get bromo, nolv and try that for the nipples, then im gonna get the nizoral and hopefully my hair will stop.....maybe proscar if my dermotolist will give it to me, yeah i did clomid...should i do more ? , im not gonna go to the doctor just yet....i haven;t tried any of these things, so i wanan give them a try, and hopfuly my htpa will come back up ......im gonna wait on my next cycle till all this shit clears up
    any more tips please help me out, no doctor just yet though

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    are you kidding me?

go see a doctor TOMORROW

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by JMD
    are you kidding me?

go see a doctor TOMORROW
    You got nothing to loose but your health bro. If he wants to be a dick, goto another doctor. Chances are that your a 19 year old who the doc will probably want to help out as much as he can. Tell him to keep your mention of AAS off the charts and be polite to him. With all your symptoms I wouldn't do any of the prescript drugs or HCG or anything to be honest, sorry mastiff, but it just sounds like something you want to be more careful about. You can save the bromo,nolva, and the rest for plan b if the doc attempts fail. I hope you take the advice, but honestly, your not gonna know whats wrong until you get some tests done. get the tests, find out whats wrong, and then if you want to play doctor on yourself, choose the meds based on your bloodwork, not guesswork.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by JMD
    are you kidding me?

go see a doctor TOMORROW

Bro you have some serious conditions that require a professional... I know you don't want to but you NEED TO GO TO THE DOCTOR and get yourself taken care of...

I have never heard of anyone fucked up so bad from a cycle and some of it could end up being permenate if you don't take care of it soon...

123A is offline Junior Member
    GO TO DOCTOR!!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    All six of the brothers who responded to your thread recommended that you go see a doctor and yet the only thing you took away from this is the advice on bromo, nizoral and nolvadex ? This may be harsh, but GROW THE FUCK UP!! Use your head and GO TO THE DOCTOR!!! If you had asked questions here first you would have already had all the information on ancillaries such as bromo and nolva and the likelihood is you would have been told that you are TOO YOUNG to be doing AAS anyway. If you are man enough to make that defision on your own, be man enough to take responsibility for your actions and see a professional!

Go to the doctor. It sounds as if you messed up your HPTA, I think no sperm would mean you were not producing FSH. I'd get my test and estrogen levels and FSH/LH levels checked. Tell the doctor everything, including the DNP use. Ask him to keep it off the chart, like Rampage suggested. If he is a dick, go to another doctor. If you are worried about it going on your record, go to a hospital emergency room and give them fake info. Don't take your ID's with you. They have to treat you.
    You are 19. This is the most important time in your life for your hormones to be working. Yours are not. You can wind up with osteoporosis if you don't get this corrected. We can give you all the advice in the world, but we are not doctors. You are screwed up bad enough you NEED a doctor. Don't do that second cycle, and don't do any more DNP. GET THIS FIXED!!!

ok im away at college right now, ih ave to make an app for when i go home for thanksgiivng or something.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by Mikeygas14
    ok im away at college right now, ih ave to make an app for when i go home for thanksgiivng or something.
    NO NO NO NO! Go to a hospital emergency room and give them fake info. You should see a doctor TODAY not wait 30 days for thanksgiving. This is your health and life you're dealing with. Something not to be taken lightly. A lot can happen in 30 days. This is exactly the reason why teenagers should not juice. If not so much for physical reasons, for being responsible enough to know what to do if something goes wrong.

so i go there they are gonna give me all these prescribtions for a price i can afford with fake info and no id? sounds not right......im trying really hard to get an appointment, i have insruance im trying to reach my mom, i dunno if i should admit to using gear if its not my regualr doctor, and i just tell him i used some prohormone or something

ok

Ok im not being stubborn at all....but , won;t maybe more clomid help my watery cum, then bromo help my nipples and maybe like rogaine help my hair, im trying to get a hold of a doctor, but im from Ny and i go to school in florida its hard.... u guys got me really fucking scared but i guess its the truth, yes it was a bad idea, and im not gonna buy another cycle till this ALL clears up completely, because i can fucking see my hair watsting away , and all this shit is scaring the fuck out of me, what would the doc prescribe me ??????

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Why don't you go to the school Infirmary where your shit is covered since you're a student?? Don't worry, they can't kick you out b/c your are on roids!

Mikey, we are trying to help. All that stuff is good, but you are in a bad situation. The doc can run tests to see eactly what the problem is. We can't do that. I had a bro that got bit in the leg by a spider this past April. It swelled up and starting turning black. Everybody told him to go to the emergency room, but he said he would wait till the morning to see if it was better. It wasn't but he still waited. After two days we actually took him from his house and brought him to the emergency room. He weighed 300 lbs so it wasn't easy. The doctors admitted him, and he crashed that night. It turned out he had toxic shock syndrome. He had heart failure, kidney failure, liver failure, and respiratory failure. He was in a coma for 6 weeks, the doctors gave him no chance of living. He was a strong dude, and he did recover. However, he is now at 200lbs, and he looks 60 years old. The reason I told you that story is to get you to see a doctor. You may think you can get by without it. None of the bro's here think so, we don't even think you should wait at all. A hospital would be a good choice, you need to be seeing an endocrinologist. You've screwed up your endocrine system badly, and you need to get it fixed right away. I don't know what the doctor will prescribe. He may decide to put you on test replacement, he may give you RU-485, teslac , any number of things. We are not doctors. We know how roids work within a certain defined set of parameters. You wound up outside those parameters. All the advice I gave you is good, but you are beyond needing advice. You need expert help, quickly. Don't screw around, go to an emergency room. You don't want to go the rest of your life messed up, and that can happen. It may already have happened. Don't be like my bro, and put a baidaid and alcohol on it, and wait to see if it gets better.

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    listen to me dude your acting like a idiot you have absolutely severe side effects....i would have cut this cycle short as soon as i got these symptoms...were you not prepared? you didnt have clomid bromo or nolva? this is what gives responsible AAS users the stereotype of being juice sucking morons....research before you hit up a cycle and make sure you always have ur Anti's on hand whether its anti e's or anti prolactin. Dont be a fool and hope it will go away cuz as my bros have stated its only gonna get worse go to a doctor, the last thing you wanna do is screw up your endocrine system man....

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    No FLAME intended because this could be a real situation but nobody would have a name called mikeygas and post this jerkey boy type humor that makes as much sense as a born to lose tatoo on your forehead. Thanks bros for caring so much about the health of another human being and I'm sorry that some sick fourth grader would take advantage of the compassion of some good people. For disclaimers sake, if this is a true story mikeygas then you have the IQ of a fucking rubber tree!

ok so go to the emergency room and give them FAKE info or REAl info, and none of the syptoms happened while i was on cycle, just 4 weeks after......im trying to get a doctor appointment legitely around here my mom needs to answer me first , she isn;t home yet i don't have my insurnace card, the school infermery will do shit for this i will tell you that right now....but im gonna try and get an appointment tommorow if my mom answers me tonight....and see if that doctor will take me to an endocrist or whatever, i just bought rogain at wal mart im gonna use that now too all over my head.

its fuckign real asshole and im sorry but i haven;t expericened anything liek this and im taking ther advice its not easy when ur never had to go to a doctor 1200 miles from your house

Maybe the person who invented mikeygas ought to screw with guys at a gym or find out what all the hype of having sex is about. The guy who wrote this probably can't even cum yet because he is a sixth grader who probably gets his ass kicked and should have tried out for the school football team! The stupid ass joke wasn't even funny

For the sake of this being real. Your life is important to me and you need to call the emergency room if you have to. This shit can rally fuck you up and you need help asap. I would rather tell you straight then have you fuck up your body dude. Pick up the phone right NOW and call your parents and then go down to the local hospital TODAY and you'll be okay. You need anti estrogens in your body today and you need to get your liver, kidneys, and hormones checked out. I speak only with love for you and my fellow brothers. You can hate me but if this is real then I hope we saved you. I've had friends die from different causes and it isn't cool to fuck around with your life! Hopefully you are scared stiff and not dead! GET HELP NOW, I am not a doctor! Don't play with fire!

I called them THEY ARE CALLING ME BACK ...and thanks for your concern im trying ...i dunno if any of insurnace is gonan cover steriod use therefore i have n omoney for these tests/perscribtions. i dunno waht to say to the doctors

Your insurance will totally cover everything! You will be fine and you get a full checkup. Don't be ashamed to tell your parents anything. Tell them and your doctor what you did. I took a gravity bong hit at a party and it turned out to be laced with pcp. I overdosed and got rushed to the hospital. I'm not ashamed of that and you shouldn't for telling your parents what you did. Good luck!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by Mikeygas14
    I called them THEY ARE CALLING ME BACK ...and thanks for your concern im trying ...i dunno if any of insurnace is gonan cover steriod use therefore i have n omoney for these tests/perscribtions. i dunno waht to say to the doctors

If you decide not to use your insurance a hospital will bill you. So don't worry about not having money. They won't turn you away. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Bro I hate to say that we told ya so, but we did. This is a prime example of not doing proper research. With that said, I wish you the best my friend. Do go see a doctor as soon as possible, my buddy had lactating nips at 18 and has serious gyno to this day. Go talk to your doctor.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TELL EVERYBODY EVERYTHING YOU'VE USED AND DONE AND WHY,
    THE TRUTH ONLY HURTS FOR A LITTLE WHILE ,IS YOUR LIFE AND HEALTH WORTH THE TRUTH. GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok guys, my mom is expressing my insurnace card and im gonna call for an appointment tommorow for a local doctor, and im sure he will send me to a endocrinologist and a dertmatoligst, thanks for EVERYBODY's help,im gona tell the doctor the truth

THANK YOU! I'm real glad to hear it, bro. Let us know what he says.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Excellent...Good luck my friend.

Aragorn

ok im picking up my insruance card right now, gonna call for an app ASAP see what he says, prob gonna refer me to an endocrinolist or something like u said, my nipples are really starting to hurt i hope i get an app soon

yeah iim picking up my insurnace card right now, then im gonna call for a doctor aroudn here, hopeuflly they take me asap, he will prob refer me to a endocrinogisty, my nipplesa r freaking killing me , and i hope he takes me asap

I hope he does, too. Be real insistant, if they try to put the appointment off for a week, say no, it has to be today. This is an emergency, I'm really messed up. If they still won't see you right away, go to the emergency room.

Rayden is offline New Member
    Good Luck Bro ! Just tell the truth to the Doctor and everything will be OK. Glad to see all the Bros helping out!

Buckyo7 is offline Junior Member
    How much DNP did u take?? im 18 just started my cycle today i dont wanna go more than 400mg im taking ALA, Magnesium, Vitamin C, Vitamin E on a 50-40-10 diet ive taken every cautious step in the whole thing im drinkin around 1.5 gallons a day but shit i hope this isnt from the DNP u got this

Buck

Good luck and I wish you the best! Thank for all the members who took the time to care for a fellow brother! We all want to strengthen our minds and bodies, but safety for a fellow being shows the ultimate strength of our hearts. May we all live long and prosper!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Dude I'd say screw the Appt! I'd go to the ER! Not worth being balled, with boobs, and leaky nips bro! I'd do a little more research next time when you're like 25! I don't want to sound like WEED man, but I just hope you didn't mess yourself permanetly!

I think the mods should post this as pop-up for all kids that want to do cycles! I'm no f'n priest man, but what could have done to yourself I hope scares the piss out of you and your friends! TOO MUCH research is not enough! Good Luck and God Bless man I hope all is well!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information