Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

OK For the record!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mods please answer.

I don't post Research Gear sources in the open, however since they are somewhat legal is it OK to publicly say their names in threads??????

DoctaBig is offline Member
    for CYA purposes i was under the impression that research materials were ok, and people used PnP and LN for shorthand...i've seen others post the names outright before with no reprimand.
    Last edited by DoctaBig; 06-19-2004 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    hehe...my bad
    No its not because of you. It is because I don't know. lol.

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    hope you don't mind my 2 cents ... any search engine brings up dozens of research sites. But I have noticed some mods/vets are a bit anal (and I can use that word because I'm an anal SOB) about research site posting.

Impious is offline Banned
    Being a 'research company' selling stuff like Nolva and Clomid is legal because of a little loophole in the law. Doesn't change the fact that you could get popped for possessing these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Impious
    Being a 'research company' selling stuff like Nolva and Clomid is legal because of a little loophole in the law.
    You seem to know alot about this, explain the loophole. I am making my own Ancillaries this is strickly for my curiosity. I am my own source.

Just keep it to initials. The research sites provide us with valuable products, let's keep them as anonymous as possible to keep them up and running. Yeah, they can be found in search engines, but we don't need to make this site any more fed-friendly than we have to.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Just keep it to initials. The research sites provide us with valuable products, let's keep them as anonymous as possible to keep them up and running. Yeah, they can be found in search engines, but we don't need to make this site any more fed-friendly than we have to.
    Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    You seem to know alot about this, explain the loophole. I am making my own Ancillaries this is strickly for my curiosity. I am my own source.
    They are allowed to sell it in liquid form for 'research purposes'. Which of course is why they label them as 'research chemicals'. However, if you are caught possessing this stuff without a script or something showing you do reseach on these kinds of things, you can be arrested.

They are allowed to sell it in liquid form for 'research purposes'. Which of course is why they label them as 'research chemicals'. However, if you are caught possessing this stuff without a script or something showing you do reseach on these kinds of things, you can be arrested.
    So it's not legal.

loz...you cannot be arrested for possessing non-controlled substances such as clomid and nolva. It is illegal to injest them however, but possession is ok.

Impious...i dont know why your so intent on starting problems tonight; you may have been correct about our other issue (still debatable), but please do not attempt to argue pharmaceutical law...with a nearly finished student of PHARMACY..

loz...you cannot be arrested for possessing non-controlled substances such as clomid and nolva. It is illegal to injest them however, but possession is ok.

Impious...i dont know why your so intent on starting problems tonight; you may have been correct about our other issue (still debatable), but please do not attempt to argue pharmaceutical law...with a nearly finished student of PHARMACY..

I have a friend who was pulled over for speeding, and taken to jail for having liquid clomid in his vehicle at the time. So please show me some laws that state otherwise.

And I'm not out to 'start problems' tonight like you suggest. Remember, you're the one posting about a scammer without consulting with a MOD first. I'd say thats starting a problem if anything.

I have a friend who was pulled over for speeding, and taken to jail for having liquid clomid in his vehicle at the time. So please show me some laws that state otherwise.
    Thats hard to believe because I did 4 years in prison for Trafficking Cocaine, and about 2 years after I got out, I got caught with an ounce of weed and didn't get taking to jail. Just got a summons to show up in court. I highly doubt he went to jail for Nolvadex , unless he had 50 vials.

there is more to the story about your friend. i will find your information tomarrow night after work. i happen to have the law book in my collection, being that i just finished the class on it last semster!

and... i have a good reason to start a problem... $150
    Last edited by DoctaBig; 06-20-2004 at 12:24 AM.

Thats hard to believe because I did 4 years in prison for Trafficking Cocaine, and about 2 years after I got out, I got caught with an ounce of weed and didn't get taking to jail. Just got a summons to show up in court. I highly doubt he went to jail for Nolvadex, unless he had 50 vials.
    It was Clomid, and I do not know how much he had on him

It was Clomid, and I do not know how much he had on him
    OK It was Clomid, I had Marijuana and a previous drug conviction, and they didnt haul me to jail. I don't believe that one, or there is more to the story, or you live in a hick town. One of the 3.

OK It was Clomid, I had Marijuana and a previous drug conviction, and they didnt haul me to jail. I don't believe that one, or there is more to the story, or you live in a hick town. One of the 3.
    Well, its not a big town, that much I can tell you

for all that care...me and impious kissed and made up...we're buds again

Good to know, now I can finally fall asleep.

Yes, we're back to playing Tonkas together and thumb wrestling

Thread Information