memyselfi is offline Junior Member

Hows my Prop/Fina/Eq

Hi Guys just into my second cycle and currently 190 Lbs at 5"11 with about 14% BF and diets at around 300 protein 300 carbos fats who knows !! and am using

Prop 100 EOD 15 weeks
    Fina 80 EOD 12 weeks ( made without kit)
    Eq 400 EW 10 weeks

Hows these amounts sound to you for a second cycle Im 2 week in now and wondering also when does the Fina kick in ?? as havent noticed any big changes as yet ??

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm looks good, maybe a bit harsh for a second cycle though? :|

blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    let us know your progress

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    bump the eq to 12 weeks

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Give the tren 2-3 weeks to kick in. Run EQ for 12 weeks. Are you running nolva throughout? As for your diet, you said who knows about your fat intake. I wouldn't take your diet lightly. Its the most important part of the growing process.

Peace,
    ~US~

Thanks for advice

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Give the tren 2-3 weeks to kick in. Run EQ for 12 weeks. Are you running nolva throughout? As for your diet, you said who knows about your fat intake. I wouldn't take your diet lightly. Its the most important part of the growing process.

Peace,
    ~US~
    Thanks for all the advice I have only enough Eq to run 10 weeks but could reduce a few shots to get the extra 2 weeks in not sure when I should do this maybe mid cycle any ideas , have increased the prop to ED 100 as Sex drive gone MMmmmm so things seem fine now , startinging to get a few sweats in morning not sure if this the Fina kicking in and have been advice maybe best to do ED shots with the fina to keep blood level more stable and less sides !!!but not sure if I like that to much due to the post injection pain I get takes me a day to get over and dont fancy the idea of sticking calfs and sholders as that may keep me out of the gym more than in maybe I will up the EOD shots to 140 mg,, catch 22 maybe I mix Fina without the kit so maybe it might be best for me to order a kit and hence less pain MMmm not sure of this any advice would be good , no Im not taking my diet lightly and have all recorded etc and Mirroring my results just the fat is difficult thing for me to gage Ok fella thanks again and appreciate any more advice

add

Oh yes Im on Nolva throughout as well ,, can I drop the Eq to 300mg week will give me 12 weeks ????? or just keep it for 10 weeks at 400 mg
    Last edited by memyselfi; 06-23-2004 at 07:45 AM. Reason: mistake

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect

Peace,
    ~US~
    yeah! what this guy said! but **** thats a lot of shots bro! mmm the human dartboard.... good luck.

Yea but I can handle the shots ok sometimes I cannot wait for it anyway the Fina the sore one so will up dose and keep it EOD ,, so will dropping my EQ back to 300 be advisable so I can get 12 weeks out of it or a silly one can I put some Deca in for a couple of weeks between or mix ,, I know they are not same composition etc but just a silly thought as I have it on hand ,, from my Deca Dick days LOL
    cheers for the help.

Thread Information