Thread: need advice

vikingwarrior777 is offline Junior Member

need advice

real quick question...3rd week into my cycle and fri was my last shot,I did 2 cc's of deca near the same location i did 2 cc's of test 5 days earlier (stupid i know) now i have a pretty decent size bruise and what seems like a nice size lump in the same area pain is not as bad now....people have told me it's normal and hapens when you dont switch up sites often enough...no need to worry right?

nitro884 is offline Junior Member
    no need to worry, but you need to rotate your injections sites, or the scar tissue is going to build up and gets going to feel like going thru rubber.

Thanks alot..one more question...taking 10 mg of nolv ed nipples starting to seem a little puffy no soreness though...deca gyno coming on?

oh i meant to say also, give that site a rest for 5-6 days

sounds like gyno to me, start some nolavdex asap

taking 10 mg ed gonna bump it up to 20 but gonna start taking 200 mg b-6 ed think that will help...it's only my 3rd week

that ought to work, but if it doesnt get any better stop the gear. good luck with it bro

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingwarrior777
    Thanks alot..one more question...taking 10 mg of nolv ed nipples starting to seem a little puffy no soreness though...deca gyno coming on?
    Nolva will not help with deca gyno get you some vit B-6 and take 600mg ED until symptoms are gone and then use at 200mg for rest of cycle and PCT also bump the nolva to 60mg ed ubtil symptoms are gone and then got to 10-20mg ED throughout cycle and PCT. Increse both since you dont which one is causing the gyno...

Thread Information