BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

On cycle lipid control theory..

Ok bros......i plan on using letrozole in my up and coming cycle but i'm a bit conserned about the drugs effect on lipids, i know i can use nolva but it reduces the letrozole effects, so can i add the steriod furazabol aka miotolan to the cycle to keep the lipid profiles in check? the added benefit would be more anabolic activity than using just nolva....thanks
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 06-21-2004 at 11:06 PM.

I should have named this tread "vets mods can i drink winny?" would have gotten 20 replies by now.

bump

I don't think it's very smart altering lipid levels Intentionally, sure Letrozole isn't very good for Lipid levels but trying to alter that with Steroids isn't very smart seeing Theories can often blow up in your face (so don't do it unless you can find some studies on Miotolan).
    Also lipid levels are always influenced by steroids for the worst (miotolan should alter them for the better) but we always do the rule of Time on = Time off (at the least --> Better even longer Time "off") so are body can return to Homeostasis (perfect balance).

Don't get me wrong Miotolan is great! just don't use it for that purpose.

The only sure advice is:
    One drug which is beneficial for cholesterollevels etc is Milkthistle so use it!

Also you have found Miotolan, I'm sure it's our Chinese God of powders

Greets
    Kingofmasters

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    From past experience and testing results, my lipid profile always returns to near perfect after 1-2 months following administration.

the last time i ran it, it didn't even alter my lipid levels enough that my doctor mentioned it.

make sure you are eating clean and you shouldn't have too much of a problem. just make sure you get tested again following administration so you know that you are back to normal.

as far as KOM's advice of staying away from miotolan to combat the levels is pretty smart. no need throwing in a possible new complication if it wouldn't work.

Great advise both of you..thanks might still add the furazabol in the last wks of cycle tho.

Thread Information