Mahjnoon21 is offline New Member

cutting and roids 2

Ok. Sorry about the first post it was kinda ****ty. but here is what im trying to say. I have two months to get to my goal. i need to get to 245-260pds, and then i would like to take some Syntho to get a little bigger. i would like to weight 270. i bought some clen and im getting some syntho in like 2wks.

but my question is i have two months before summers over to get a better look and a cleaner cut . im 6'2 i weigh 280pds and i have about 18-19% body fat and i would like to get to 245-260pds with clen and ripped fuel, then take syntho to get bigger. my question is, is it possible and has anybody heard any thing good or bad about Syntho? and do you think my approach at it is good. this is my first time doing anything like this.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Syntho? im not sure what that is, unless u mean Synthol?!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Dnp !

palequail is offline Banned
    Synthol is not something to **** around with.....it is an oil used to blow up your muslces.....only should be used for stage appearances....

Buddy get on the cutting diet and do 2 hours of carido a day......Don't do synthol...you'll **** yourself up...

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Dnp!
    Nice advice. WTF are you thinking?

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Dnp!
    Are you trying to kill him because he wants to use synthol??

Would be better off doing a cycle of aas rather than synthol, effects are a lot more keepable, and its more permanent.

Mahjnoon21 is offline New Member
    Well what do you guys and gals recommend i havent tryed any anabolics before and im just gonna start and i read a little about everything and synthol seemed to be the best at least from a beggener veiw point. what do you suggest

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Are you fukkin' kiddig me? you think synthol the best option for you? please don't think i'm being a dick with you be next time don't "read a little" synthol can kill your ass if your not careful and all for what? so some chick can look at you on the beach?

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    bro do some research, just focus on your diet, hit cardio everyday. use clen or t3 if you have to but pls dont ever try synthol unless you wanna mess your body up. i wouldnt touch that! be wise, train hard and it will be all worth it in the long run

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    bro do some research, just focus on your diet, hit cardio everyday. use clen or t3 if you have to but pls dont ever try synthol unless you wanna mess your body up. i wouldnt touch that! be wise, train hard and it will be all worth it in the long run
    GREAT ADVICE!!

Thread Information