mr_man is offline Associate Member

Can I use DNP on a cycle?

First I know about that dam search button but I was wondering if some one could just answer my qestion if I could use DNP on a cycle. Becuase from what i have read it says that won't grow muscle on DNP. Will post cycle if that is needed to answer this question
    thanks

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    err DNP is a fat burner, extreme one at that, and as far as im aware it has no anti catabiolic properties, so it would eat muscle as fast as u grow it id imagine

do you really wanna do DNP tho? id rather do anything than DNP :|

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Yeah try to stay away from dnp unless you're in dier need of weight loss. People have said they would rather die than go through another 7 day dnp cycle.

mr_man is offline Associate Member
    need to lose very bad. but i'm 3 weeks in on my cycle. Paolpe say that 7 days are bad, well I have 300 tabs 200mg. Diet and cardio does very little or me at all. Have takin clen and lost 5lbs in two weeks and that would take forever to lose as much as I need too. But i was reading on another site and it said taking DNP with AS would help out with the muscle loss. I have 10 pages printed out in front of me about DNP and all of them say nohtiong about taking it while on AS. ?????

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Dont take dnp with AS. I would be very surprised if you even have the energy to take AS and be at the gym while on dnp.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Theres this thing called the SEARCH BUTTON, you need to use it!

j/k

Yes you can take DNP while on aas.
    Drink 2-3 gallons of water a day, don't go out in any heated environments, always keep a fan handy.
    Stay at low doses (200mg) to access you tollerance for 4-5 days.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by invid
    Dont take dnp with AS. I would be very surprised if you even have the energy to take AS and be at the gym while on dnp.
    This is a good point. If you take DNP while on AS, you are pretty much waisting the steroids . A good alternative would be to just eat a lot less.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I think that DNP could be a good addition to a cutting cycle at a very low dose (50-100mg ED). The key would be to take a dose that didn't give you sides that interfered with your workouts/rest. DNP is by itself is anti-catabolic because it will lower your T3 levels by around 80% (lower t3 levels = less muscle loss). I've thought about doing this but haven't yet.

Also if this is your first time using DNP then I'd say no, cuz you have no idea how you'll react and don't want to fu*kup your cycle. But then if you need to lose weight very badly as you say then you shouldn't be on cycle to begin with, cuz steroids don't burn fat (with the possible exception of tren ).

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    DNP is by itself is anti-catabolic because it will lower your T3 levels by around 80% (lower t3 levels = less muscle loss). I've thought about doing this but haven't yet.
    DNP is ANTI-catabolic?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    [QUOTE=Blown_SC]
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    DNP is by itself is anti-catabolic because it will lower your T3 levels by around 80% (lower t3 levels = less muscle loss). I've thought about doing this but haven't yet.QUOTE]
    So DNP is ANTI-catabolic?
    DNP itself is not anti-catabolic, but because it drasticly lowers T3 levels (asumming you don't supplement) the overall effect can be.

Thread Information