Thread: cycle help

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

cycle help

i have been running duratest and deca for 6 weeks at 750 mgs and 450 mgs per week, i have winni also and just started to run it this week . my question is that from the past 6 weeks of running the dura and deca i have not put on the size i had wanted too and now that i have begun to run the winni , will the winni cuase me not to put on size anymore, in other words i would like to be a little more cut, but i want to put on more size will the winni stop this from happening? thanks

kronik is offline Senior Member
    You should start to see strength and size gains at anytime now. Are you sure the gear is legit? The winny will not stop you from gaining size but it is not going to make a big difference as far as size. It will make you harder and vascular as hell. Is your diet in check? You need to be taking in about 3000-4000 calories and 300 grams of protien ED.

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    You should start to see strength and size gains at anytime now. Are you sure the gear is legit? The winny will not stop you from gaining size but it is not going to make a big difference as far as size. It will make you harder and vascular as hell. Is your diet in check? You need to be taking in about 3000-4000 calories and 300 grams of protien ED.
    my strength is through the roof, i feel like the size is starting to come shirts feel a little tighter, lol, was just worried that the winny would stop me from putting on more size. i also read somewhere that winni can be used to put on size is that true? thanks

njk
    my strength is through the roof, i feel like the size is starting to come shirts feel a little tighter, lol, was just worried that the winny would stop me from putting on more size. i also read somewhere that winni can be used to put on size is that true? thanks

njk

njk

njk

njk
    my computer sucks

Thread Information