Thread: I did it!

Another1 is offline Junior Member

I did it!

Well I've hated pins all my life, but tonight I just did my first shot of Test E. (250mg) in my quad. Not bad at all. It's been 3 hours now and there's still no soreness or anything.

But right after I did it I felt a little funny. Sort of light headed and my ears were ringing just a little bit. I just chilled on the couch for about a half hour and then I was fine.

I aspirated and no blood and then I even aspirated again in the middle of the injection to make sure I hadn't moved into a vein. No blood again and still hard as hell to pull back on the plunger. But when I pulled the pin out there was just this tiny drop of blood on the tip. Is this normal? Did I go through a vein or something? I didn't bleed when I pulled it out. I used a 23g 1" to draw and a 25g 1" to shoot.

Thanks.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Congrats bro and welcome aboard

Latimus is offline Banned
    that little bit of blood is fine...good for you bro

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds good bro, don't expect it to be sore until tomorrow

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    good job bro. the drop of blood is normal.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll know if you hit a vein. When you pull out you'll have more than just a drop.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats. The lightheaded most likely came from you being nervous. We all go through it the first time we inject. It only gets better!!!!!!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats bro, probably just felt a little funny because you worked yourself up so much.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Congrats. The lightheaded most likely came from you being nervous. We all go through it the first time we inject. It only gets better!!!!!!
    HEY! Beat me to it.

Thanks guys. "worked myself up" is an understatement. I've been planning this for this day for a long time. I was waiting until I got back from a trip.

I guess Wed. will be my 2nd shot. WOOHOO! I'm actually excited about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Another1
    Thanks guys. "worked myself up" is an understatement. I've been planning this for this day for a long time. I was waiting until I got back from a trip.

I guess Wed. will be my 2nd shot. WOOHOO! I'm actually excited about it!
    Oh believe me, you'll fall in love in no time. You'll want to run propionate next.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    I agree........ you probably just mentally got yourself all worked up. Question for ya, where in your quad did you shoot, inner or outer?

Prop - ack...I dunno. Maybe after a few more cycles. I plan to run two before spring and then do a prop/tren cutter.

Tryin2getHUGE - I shot in the outer quad. I could pretty much see most of the veins under my skin so I just swabbed what appeared to be a clear area and shot right between all the veins. Perfect!

test is best is offline Associate Member
    good job

Antwan is offline Associate Member
    Congrats bro. Next thing you know you'll be doing prop everyday looking forward to your injections!

Well I had some soreness today but not bad. I just got back from the gym and I swear I can feel the dbol coming on strong already!

YESSSS!

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    congrats bro, today was my first day and I almost felt like the arm I shot it in was stronger, lol

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    A quad shot for his first time. Wonder if he has 'the brotherhood walk' yet?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop - ack...I dunno. Maybe after a few more cycles. I plan to run two before spring and then do a prop/tren cutter.

Tryin2getHUGE - I shot in the outer quad. I could pretty much see most of the veins under my skin so I just swabbed what appeared to be a clear area and shot right between all the veins. Perfect!
    Good Lord... never hit the inner thigh.... hit a major artery and/or primary nerve which is like 1/2 inch around... lots of bad stuff to hit in the inner thigh... there is a narrow safe zone right on top of your lap/thigh but its best to hit the outter thigh... no veins, nerves, etc there... outter quad is the doctor's favorite place to recommend self injecting patients to shoot themselves at.

brotherhood walk?

"A quad shot for his first time. Wonder if he has 'the brotherhood walk' yet?"

Bouncer - do you mean like how 2 days later it still hurts a bit to walk up and down the stairs? If so then...yeah I got it!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    "A quad shot for his first time. Wonder if he has 'the brotherhood walk' yet?"

Bouncer - do you mean like how 2 days later it still hurts a bit to walk up and down the stairs? If so then...yeah I got it!

CONGRATS, your in the brotherhood!..

I wish I could take quad shots, but whenever I've tried it felt like I'd been hit with a baseball bat accross the legs. complete dead legged!.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    CONGRATS, your in the brotherhood!..

I wish I could take quad shots, but whenever I've tried it felt like I'd been hit with a baseball bat accross the legs. complete dead legged!.

Bah I wrecked my motorcycle a few days ago and landed on the other hip so this is nothing

Thread Information