Thread: Fina newbie

rock n jock is offline New Member

Fina newbie

Even though I thought I hasd done research on this site and others. I guess I didn't do enough. Started working out with a new group and was recommended fina. The other guys were already jumping on it, but it was their multiple cycle, my first. I have now read the posts about running test first. Anyway, two weeks in and I'm big time depressed. Will running test get rid of the big D?

Latimus is offline Banned
    yeah man...run test with that tren now! your body is hitting rock bottom and you need test to bring you back up...run prop asap with that cycle....the prop will kick in fast and you will be fine!

razor67 is offline Banned
    a little clip from one of pheednos posts

The reason test is better for you with fina isn't because it counteracts the sides of fina but because it counteracts the sides of having low to no test in the male body. You can go to any medical site and get a ton of studies to show the harm of having a testosterone deficiency in males and libido isn't the worst one..

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Why the depression from the fina?

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    b/c it shuts down your test production real badly which causes a hormonal imbalance. When you have no test in you...you don't feel like a man IMO.

Dosage question. Is 75 mg the same as 1 cc?

Opey is offline Associate Member
    1cc = 1 ml, it depends how many mg of fina you have per ml. when i took fina, mine was 75mg/ml, so in that case it would equal 1cc. what kind of fina is it?

Not sure what kind, what are my options Opey...
    Anyway, how was your cycle? Gains? Sides?

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I have run fina and all I have to say is start off with 60mg ED and work up from there. And drink lots of water and cranberry extract

Sadasius is offline New Member
    To get the true benefits of Fina you must run Test as well. I recomend Sustanon 250 or Omnadren 250. The Trenbolone will harden you up real good and the test keeps everything humming along. The Fina does not aromatize into estrogen but the Test will, especially the Omnadren 250. Take Nolvadex D with it and you will blow up. The Nolvadex D is a 20mg tab. Cut it in two and take 10 mg in the morning and the other in the evening exactly 12 hours apart. You will also have to learn to site inject to find a place for all these pins. I'm on my 4th week on 100/mg Trenbolone Acetate p/day and Omnadren 250 every second day. This combines to 1000mg of test a week and 700 mg of Tren a week. Trust me I feel awesome....lol

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Sadasius is it really necessary to cut the nolva in 2 doses and why, also how is your body coming along?

Quote Originally Posted by rock n jock
    Not sure what kind, what are my options Opey...
    Anyway, how was your cycle? Gains? Sides?
    i believe that i used fina from morning star. im not sure what other doses it comes in, but i think that it can also come in 30mg/ml. a sure way to find out is to ask whoever you got it from. but definently find out, you dont want to be shooting the wrong amount.

right now, i am currently in my PCT for my fina cycle, so im not sure if there are any more sides to come. the only side i had was extreme irritability. customers at my job seemed to get stupider by the day, and i really had to try to keep my cool a couple of times with other people. my gains where incredible. not too much weight gain, i went from 192 to about 198, but my arms grew an inch in diameter. my strength was the best improvement. i used to curl 120x10 with cables, and that went up to 160x10. straight bench dumbell press went from 70x10 to 80x10. very impressive strength gains, and this was just from a short cycle.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Opey
    i believe that i used fina from morning star. im not sure what other doses it comes in, but i think that it can also come in 30mg/ml. a sure way to find out is to ask whoever you got it from. but definently find out, you dont want to be shooting the wrong amount.

right now, i am currently in my PCT for my fina cycle, so im not sure if there are any more sides to come. the only side i had was extreme irritability. customers at my job seemed to get stupider by the day, and i really had to try to keep my cool a couple of times with other people. my gains where incredible. not too much weight gain, i went from 192 to about 198, but my arms grew an inch in diameter. my strength was the best improvement. i used to curl 120x10 with cables, and that went up to 160x10. straight bench dumbell press went from 70x10 to 80x10. very impressive strength gains, and this was just from a short cycle.

what are you using for pct and how long did you cycle and how long have you been pct'ing? and how much of your strength and weight gain have you
    retained ?

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    first of all depression is caused by many factors & is a complicated issue. Its a hormonal imbalance primarily cause by the brains Serotonin levels. There are some supplements like Sam-e that improves your mild depression. Perhaps like the other posts you need test & being a first cycle lower your doses or take eod vs.ed good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    what are you using for pct and how long did you cycle and how long have you been pct'ing? and how much of your strength and weight gain have you
    retained ?

im am just about to go into my 2nd week of pct, which includes 100mg clomid, 20mg nolvadex , .25mg l-dex, and 120mcg clenbuterol . the cycle was very short, only 4 weeks. before this i had never used fina before, and i just wanted to see how i reacted to it. so far strength and weight are completely retained, but it is still to soon to tell. i have also lowered my total sets per day for pct.

i also forgot. another side to the fina was that i broke out with some pimples on my upper-outer back, kind of right behind my shoulders, and no where else. dont know if that has happened to anybody else.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Opey
    i also forgot. another side to the fina was that i broke out with some pimples on my upper-outer back, kind of right behind my shoulders, and no where else. dont know if that has happened to anybody else.

DONT WORRY ..... thats sexy.

haha, my girlfriend wasn't so enlightened.

Sadasius is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Sadasius is it really necessary to cut the nolva in 2 doses and why, also how is your body coming along?

Heck been away for awhile and now I don't remember why I did it...LOL. Body came along really well. I grew from 235 to 265. Mind you some of that was fat from excessive eating but I dieted down to 245 and looked awesome. Tren and Omnadren really go well together.

Thread Information