JTC
    JTC is offline New Member

Arrow Is this too much?

My first cycle was just dbol , second was 400mg. of test enethenate per week and 50mg of dbol a day. Im about to start my third cycle and was thinking of 800-1000mg of test enethenate per week and 400-600mg of deca per week and 50mg of dbol per day for about 12 to 16 weeks. I am 175 5'11'' and 22years old. Do you think this is too much?

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    it would be too much for me!

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    yes i think it is too much for you. How did you do off of the last two cycles,if you had good results i don't think you need to go that high.There is no rule that says you have to increase each time. bottom line is if you have good results on lower dosage then stick with it until you are not getting good results then maybe rethink the dosage and your training and diet also.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    yes i think it is too much for you. How did you do off of the last two cycles,if you had good results i don't think you need to go that high.There is no rule that says you have to increase each time. bottom line is if you have good results on lower dosage then stick with it until you are not getting good results then maybe rethink the dosage and your training and diet also.
    Sound advice. I would stick with adding the deca in as your change and keep the test the same as before. You don't need that much test. That's for sure. That's what you might want to consider around cycle 4-5 or more. And like BodyMechanic said, only because 500mg's isn't cutting it anymore.

thats a little too much dbol .your already doing 1 gram of test a week and your on your third cycle?i know a few buddys of mine in the gym who are hitting there 3rd and 4th year of cycling and still arnt running grams of test.

you should of ran.
    400 mg your first
    500 mg your second
    600 mg your third
    so on and so on.
    but if you can still have the ability to grow off runing the same amount of test for your cycles, then do it. only when your body halts growing on that amount, only then do you increase test doseage-lemme add.

if you have never ran deca before, go easy on it. dont go straight for the higher doseages. start at a lower doseage, it will most likely give you not much of a different effect.

IMO, thats a little too much gear for some1 who is only weighing in at 175.
    Last edited by itsallmental; 06-20-2004 at 07:59 PM.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt say that that would too much for you to handle but I dont think the doses you have decided on would be nessacary. You have pretty much nailed my current cycle and I am finishing up my 10th cycle. You dont want to jump in there to much at one time. What would your 10th cycle look like?? Ive been growing just fine over the last few years to a 272lb guy increasing my doses about 100mgs or so per cycle.

JTC
    on my first cycle just the orals alone I went from 145 to 165, and didnt lose anything. On my second cycle with the test and orals I went up to 180 and quickly went down to 170 after my cycle and have been holding it steady. I just thought the more you did the more you would grow.

Quote Originally Posted by JTC
    on my first cycle just the orals alone I went from 145 to 165, and didnt lose anything. On my second cycle with the test and orals I went up to 180 and quickly went down to 170 after my cycle and have been holding it steady. I just thought the more you did the more you would grow.
    Common misconception. The results start decreasing exponentionally the higher you go once you break a certain point. Plus being so new to the game you'll react great to a small dosage and therefore only a little better for a higher dosage. 500-600mg's test with 400-500mg's deca is more than enough for you. You are just 175lbs and I'm growing good off that range of doses at 240lbs. That is before I started prop June 1st. 256lbs now. 525mg's/ week. Only other thing is T3 started yesterday.

p.s. - 50mg D-bol is a good dosage. You could get away with 40mg's though I bet.
    Last edited by ECoastVIP; 06-20-2004 at 08:17 PM.

JTC
    Thank you for all your info everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by JTC
    Thank you for all your info everybody.
    You are welcome!

Matto20 is offline Member
    5'11" 175lbs 22 years old with two cycles already under your belt?

You do realize you can grow without steroids , don't you?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    500-600mg of test e and 400mg of deca ew would be more reasonable..

Thread Information