Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ColdSore is offline Banned

Heavist dose of deca....

who has ran deca over 500mg???...and what did you run it at???...along with what componds???...and how was it???

Gimmie all of your info you crazy fukks

Buff...i know youve had too..and bdtr too...lets hear it

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    who has ran deca over 500mg???...and what did you run it at???...along with what componds???...and how was it???

I feel sorry for P, with all that deca your pee-pee is not going to be up to the task.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    I feel sorry for P, with all that deca your pee-pee is not going to be up to the task.
    Why you always talking about me????

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    You would definatly have to run some Test at 600-700mg

not if i run enough of my secret test blend ...and no you cant have the recipie

actually im still working on it...i may need your input in a few days

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    You would definatly have to run some Test at 600-700mg
    im thinking way more than that...gonna re-vamp the DC cycleing methods...dont try to change my mind either...1-1.5 grams minimum

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Why you always talking about me????
    Because you have me in your feminine spell........... not!

Sorry girl, as CS's girlfriend you're easy prey.

FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    deca at 600mg ew bros. and a gram of test to acompany it with.

palequail is offline Banned
    I know a very good BBer who runs Test and 1000mg per week and Deca at 1500mg.....He is a freak.....but works for him

Quote Originally Posted by FREAKZILLLA
    deca at 600mg ew bros. and a gram of test to acompany it with.
    here we go...i know im gonna hear it on this one..but o well

im thinking

deca @750mg
    Test at its highest point 1.5-2 grams, crusing with a gram
    -useing DC's method, re-vamped coldstone style...4 week blitz, 4 week cruise, 4 week blitz

All out bulker, useing a prop/pheynlprop/enthanate blend ED, along with some drol or d-bol to start...im thinking about 12 weeks the go into prop/tren /winny for the later 12 weeks or so...

.5 L-dex ED
    nolva on hand
    300mg b6 ed

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    here we go...i know im gonna hear it on this one..but o well

im thinking

deca @750mg
    Test at its highest point 1.5-2 grams, crusing with a gram
    -useing DC's method, re-vamped coldstone style...4 week blitz, 4 week cruise, 4 week blitz

All out bulker, useing a prop/pheynlprop/enthanate blend ED, along with some drol or d-bol to start...im thinking about 12 weeks the go into prop/tren /winny for the later 12 weeks or so...

.5 L-dex ED
    nolva on hand
    300mg b6 ed
    jesus bro... thats a hardcore cycle. if you think you can handle those dosages, then i'd love to see updates on your results.... mabye even throw some eq in there with the deca...

jmp51483 is offline Member
    CS,

Is this your Protren 10,000 blend? Good Luck bro!!

Quake is offline Member
    That's some heavy ****e! Hope it goes well for you! How many cycles have you done previously?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

This cycle I just finished, I ran the deca at 500 mg the first 5 weeks and dropped to 250 mg the rest of the time. I ran test at 750 mg and my sex drive was never better... I dont think it is advisable to go over 500 mg a week with deca because progesterone can be so damaging to a man's body and its so much harder to control then estrogen and you run a serious risk of generating tons and tons of progesterone if you go over the 500 mg level.

To get extra anabolic kick, just be sure to do lots of test with the deca, maybe some d-bols and stop with that. If you are not growing like crazy with 500 mg deca and 750 mg test a week, then you have other issues like not eating enough, not enough protein, not working out hard enough, etc.

I actually ended the deca 2 weeks ago, continuing the test at 750 mg until next week to get the deca out of my system good before I go PCT and I have to say, the deca makes me strong... butterfly pressing 1.75 times my body weight but now the deca is leaving my body I am loosing some strength even though I am still on test en... I had to drop my butterfly presses down to 1.5 times my body weight yesterday so I am definately starting a backwards slide. I dont know why I get the sex potency increase from test but not as much real strength as I do when I am on deca as well.... that stuff makes you incredibly strong and feel great! Now the deca is fading, my elbows and rotator cuffs are starting to a little bit sore after workouts.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 06-16-2004 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    This cycle I just finished, I ran the deca at 500 mg the first 5 weeks and dropped to 250 mg the rest of the time. I ran test at 750 mg and my sex drive was never better... I dont think it is advisable to go over 500 mg a week with deca because progesterone can be so damaging to a man's body and its so much harder to control then estrogen and you run a serious risk of generating tons and tons of progesterone if you go over the 500 mg level.

To get extra anabolic kick, just be sure to do lots of test with the deca, maybe some d-bols and stop with that. If you are not growing like crazy with 500 mg deca and 750 mg test a week, then you have other issues like not eating enough, not enough protein, not working out hard enough, etc.
    I dont see the progesterone as a problem...i used deca @ 300mg and Tren ED @ 75mg ed in my 1st cycle...so 825mg's of tren/deca...and no problem

as for the cycle being heavy...yeah it is...but as one person put it "i dont color in the lines"...i like to use personal experinces to learn for myself...and of course others personal opions/experiences are valued, but i dont take them and run with it...most people just regergitate generic info anyways...thats why i was looking for people that had gone with high doses...

and also...heavy it is, but for the 1st four weeks of my cycle im on now i used 1.4g's of fast acting test and loved it...blew up quick...some say high doses arent better...but i belive a gram of test will make you grow alot more than 500...2 g's will be pushing it pretty hard, but im sure i would grow like a weed...1.5g's is most likely the highest ill go...

this will be my 4th cycle...i am aiming for 240 after the bulk part, depending on how light i get after 8 more weeks of cutting with some prop and winny...then contemplating doing an amature show next year...depending on how i look and feel...

I thought about useing EQ too...but i wanna keep it very simple...so im gonna save the milder eq for another cycle...Tren enth was also an option, but im gonna go for the acetate on the back side to trim down with...then i have no clue what i would run up till the show IF i do it???...its all gonna depend on how my bulker goes

Joints are also a big issue with the heavy training that DC uses...and yeah Ntptude...deca got me strong as fukk with the tren ...im wondering how ill do with it alone with test

Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    CS,

Is this your Protren 10,000 blend? Good Luck bro!!
    lol...no...

still playing with the ratio...but looking at

100mg propionate
    50mg pheynlprop
    100mg enth

and of course ED injections

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck bro, but WOW thats a lot of gear.

Be safe,

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Good luck bro, but WOW thats a lot of gear.

Be safe,

BLT
    still ogt a while to go b/f i come off of this one...but im planning now...i know you belive in light doses...so how do you really feel????...i really am curious

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Joints are also a big issue with the heavy training that DC uses...and yeah Ntptude...deca got me strong as fukk with the tren...im wondering how ill do with it alone with test

with the amounts your looking to run, you will have crazy strenght gains.

RollPlayer is offline Junior Member
    My brother was on 600mg/week. Has not been able to get his wife pregnant in over 3 years. Might want to keep that in mind. Sure with enough TEST you'll be able to get wood, but no lil' spermies for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by RollPlayer
    My brother was on 600mg/week. Has not been able to get his wife pregnant in over 3 years. Might want to keep that in mind. Sure with enough TEST you'll be able to get wood, but no lil' spermies for awhile.
    well i know htpa recovery will be an issue, and of course ill use hcg throughout...i dont know if i ever mentioned that...but i dont really have one bit of worry about recovery...ill probably run a pretty extensive clomid therapy, and run prop at like 100mg ed for 3-4 weeks alone before i come off to kinda help with recovery...

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    I remember reading years ago in one of those steroid books, Anabolics 2000 that running deca over 400 mg is pointless. I dont remember the specifics but you might want to look onto this. One day I'll get the balls to do a cycle with this much gear....then I'l shrink them right back down. JK, good luck.

barbarian is offline Banned
    good luck keeping it together bro..over a gram of test and your askin for some rage probs

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    good luck keeping it together bro..over a gram of test and your askin for some rage probs
    ive used 1.4 and was fine...i dont blame the gear...i have temper problems to begin with...im normally calm though...just have lots of "those days"

BTW what do you weight bro?? 210?? this isnt a putdown but maybe you should hold off on going so high and look at other options..your not exactly a big guy..and im no hulk..your gona blow out your recepters on all that gear before you even get to your genetic limits..i personaly would back down those doseages and add more compounds...JMO but you can get were you want to be without such mega doseages..

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well i have never ran over 500mg ew but i front loaded it at 800mg than ran it at 400mg for 12 weeks along with sus250 eod. i tell you this! i have never encounted more problems in any cycle than with deca and sus! I had a rebound effect months after my cycle was finished. I have ran tren before with no issues what so ever but when it comes to deca, the **** just ****s me up! back to those high does cycles.. i guess you have to see what works for you. I have found that moderate doses ran for longer periods of time 20+weeks will give me the same amount of gains with less sides rather than going balls to the wall with high doses and having very fluctuating hormonal levels. not only the hormaone levels are out of hand but you have to really bump up your ancillaries to combat the sides. just my .02
    abstrack@protonmail.com

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    I'm going 750 deca 1g test E no bad sides,got 1 zit.lol

Quote Originally Posted by gixxer
    I'm going 750 deca 1g test E no bad sides,got 1 zit.lol
    nice...im getting good feed back at some other places too

I donno, I have tried a few things and deca for me a feel better/stronger steroid ... You said you did 300 mg of deca last time... I would maybe try 500 mg or 600 mg a week next, no need to go straight to the 1 gram too fast because of the tollerance effect... remember still want to be able to use it again on the cycle "after" next... seems each succeeding cycle, we have to use a little bit more, little bit more if using the same roids. I am still under 200 lbs... I had too much fat before this last cycle so I kept my calaries down to 3000 per day this time and went from 21 % body fat down to now confirmed by caliper tests 10% and only gained 5 lbs in this cycle (but **** I am looking way better for summer/beach season!!!), next cycle will be back to more of a 4500 calarie a day bulker and push up over 200 lbs I hope. So I guess you can say I did a deca cutting cycle like Da Bull once described. Anyways I think a lot of these guys give deca a bad rap. For me it the most effective and most keepable gains of any roid, just have to use it with reasonable care... also the HCG throughout the cycle is a good idea, I plan to do that myself next time I do deca and I might jump to the 600/700 mg per week deca cycle next time and for the entire 10 weeks. I did the gram, even 1.2 gram of testosterone for a couple weeks during this last cycle... doesnt hurt ya... no roid rage , no consequence except talkabout really going crazy with hornyness!!! Wooh boy what an understatement!!

ive used 1.4 and was fine...i dont blame the gear...i have temper problems to begin with...im normally calm though...just have lots of "those days"
    I ran 1.2 and up to 1.5 grams of test for 4 weeks in a row... didnt want to admit it and I have always been a mild mannered person and not once did I get close to haveing an roid rage issues. In fact I think normally I do shoot birds and hollar cuss words out the windows to asshole drivers in traffic - but those weeks when I ran the mega testosterone ... I think I had more patience then ever with traffic... nothing pissed me off.. I think all this roid rage crap is just some penn and teller BULLSHEET.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    not if i run enough of my secret test blend ...and no you cant have the recipie

I want that recipe!!!!!!!!!!
    Do I use 10% BA?

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I want that recipe!!!!!!!!!!
    Do I use 10% BA?
    Better make it 15%, BA's cheap.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There is a risk to benefit ration with exogenous hormone use... you need to take into account your bodies ability to uptake increased doses of the androgens... such as how much lean weight you have right now. Guys with great natural genetics with more natural muscular density can turn down the road of heavy use. Thinkin' you can just increase the steroid burden and you will directly increase the muscle building effects is not good judgement - this can lead to medical conditions... if not now, later on. And unless you have great genetics and plan on serious competitions - keep your use within reason.

Just be safe and have blood work and physicals done frequently. The drugs will only push you so far. I think this is a trend now with powders becoming a really cheap AAS resource. Same thing happened with Creatine... it was about as expensive as Cocaine when it first hit the shelf - 10 years later you can 500 grams for 10 bucks... I people started putting half cup in their juice... overkill...

Quake is offline Member
    How long have you been constantly training for? I trained for four years between the ages of 20 and 24 constantly and got in 3 cycles. I've started back now for four months, am now 27 (28 next month), and am doing my 4th cycle too. I've started the cycle a little early at being back training, should have given myself at least 9 months back at it, IMO, but am enjoying it. I'm doing a pyramid stack (despite many saying I shouldn't bother, you don't have to say it again) for my own preferences and reasons and my max test in a week is going to be 700mg, that's a mix of sust and cyp, for two weeks. This is going to be the most test I've done too so I'll be watching the "sides".

So yeh, how long you been constantly training for coldstone?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Better make it 15%, BA's cheap.
    Newbies are in for some pain if they follow that recipe. Not me though I know you can't go higher than 12% silly.

Not really, newbies dont dare use over 5%.

Newbies are in for some pain if they follow that recipe. Not me though I know you can't go higher than 12% silly.
    I'd love to see one of the guys on jackass shoot some gear that had 15% BA.

Not really, newbies dont dare use over 5%.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I donno, I have tried a few things and deca for me a feel better/stronger steroid... You said you did 300 mg of deca last time... I would maybe try 500 mg or 600 mg a week next, no need to go straight to the 1 gram too fast because of the tollerance effect... remember still want to be able to use it again on the cycle "after" next... seems each succeeding cycle, we have to use a little bit more, little bit more if using the same roids. I am still under 200 lbs... I had too much fat before this last cycle so I kept my calaries down to 3000 per day this time and went from 21 % body fat down to now confirmed by caliper tests 10% and only gained 5 lbs in this cycle (but **** I am looking way better for summer/beach season!!!), next cycle will be back to more of a 4500 calarie a day bulker and push up over 200 lbs I hope. So I guess you can say I did a deca cutting cycle like Da Bull once described. Anyways I think a lot of these guys give deca a bad rap. For me it the most effective and most keepable gains of any roid, just have to use it with reasonable care... also the HCG throughout the cycle is a good idea, I plan to do that myself next time I do deca and I might jump to the 600/700 mg per week deca cycle next time and for the entire 10 weeks. I did the gram, even 1.2 gram of testosterone for a couple weeks during this last cycle... doesnt hurt ya... no roid rage, no consequence except talkabout really going crazy with hornyness!!! Wooh boy what an understatement!!
    good info...thanks bro...yeah i will use hcg and ill use prop at the end for sure to wing it out before i hit a long clomid therapy...and of course hcg

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer272001
    How long have you been constantly training for? I trained for four years between the ages of 20 and 24 constantly and got in 3 cycles. I've started back now for four months, am now 27 (28 next month), and am doing my 4th cycle too. I've started the cycle a little early at being back training, should have given myself at least 9 months back at it, IMO, but am enjoying it. I'm doing a pyramid stack (despite many saying I shouldn't bother, you don't have to say it again) for my own preferences and reasons and my max test in a week is going to be 700mg, that's a mix of sust and cyp, for two weeks. This is going to be the most test I've done too so I'll be watching the "sides".

So yeh, how long you been constantly training for coldstone?
    started lifting for football and **** like that in JR high...got serious in high school when i started to get big, and was a reginal qualifier my jr and sr year for powerlifting...Blew my back out at (disk) at the regianl meet my sr year with i think like 505 on my back...put me into some deppression/drinking statge where i balloned up to 260lbs at one point...then spent the next year dropping 100 lbs down to 160...got back in the gym for a year before i did my 1st cycle about a year ago...so a while really...but ive gone from PL'er to weight loss, to fitness, to know "get big"...

started lifting for football and **** like that in JR high...got serious in high school when i started to get big, and was a reginal qualifier my jr and sr year for powerlifting...Blew my back out at (disk) at the regianl meet my sr year with i think like 505 on my back...put me into some deppression/drinking statge where i balloned up to 260lbs at one point...then spent the next year dropping 100 lbs down to 160...got back in the gym for a year before i did my 1st cycle about a year ago...so a while really...but ive gone from PL'er to weight loss, to fitness, to know "get big"...
    sounds like youve had it ruff bro...just remeber not to go overboard..moderation is the key to everything

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information