swizole is offline Associate Member

finaplix important

ok i will make this short and sweet. I need some professional advice about finaplix , i think thats how u spell it. I just got 50 shots worth, and am gonna start on monday. My friend told me that i should do a shot every other day for 6 to 8 weeks. I was just making sure that he is right, anyone with some professional advice on fina, please reply.

thanks.

p.s. what are the side effects?

palequail is offline Banned
    Most recommend doing it Everyday...but you can get away with doing it EOD.......Basically it depends on how much of the drug you want to take per week....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It should be ran ED.... EOD will have your blood levels unstable. Also, I hope you're going to be running some test with the fina...... or look to be shut down VERY hard. Fina IMO should be ran no less than 10 weeks to see the best results.

If you don't know what the sides are then you should not be running fina yet..... JMO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It should be ran ED.... EOD will have your blood levels unstable. Also, I hope you're going to be running some test with the fina...... or look to be shut down VERY hard. Fina IMO should be ran no less than 10 weeks to see the best results.

If you don't know what the sides are then you should not be running fina yet..... JMO

See what I don't get is I know lots and lots of very good BBers who run Fina EOD without any negative side effects......I'm not questioning you Mudd but I am running it EOD as well and things are going great...but I plan to switch to ED since I got more.....I just know way too many people who do very well with EOD.

The Acetate ester will allow for EOD injections...so i'm just curious as to what is up?? Thanks..

well i did do some research on it, and what i found was increased aggression and acne, but never really had those kinda problems with anyting else i ever ran. I heard that fina would give me tremendous gains in strength and add lean muscle, and is it true that fina does not convert to estrogen at all?

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    See what I don't get is I know lots and lots of very good BBers who run Fina EOD without any negative side effects......I'm not questioning you Mudd but I am running it EOD as well and things are going great...but I plan to switch to ED since I got more.....I just know way too many people who do very well with EOD.

The Acetate ester will allow for EOD injections...so i'm just curious as to what is up?? Thanks..
    You can run Prop EOD day as well because of the same half-life of 3 days...... but that doesn't mean that you are not having hormonal influx when running it this way.......... You may see sides you might not it's luck of the draw but I feel having a constant flow of the drug in your system ED will yeild in better results durring the cycle.

You can run Prop EOD day as well because of the same half-life of 3 days...... but that doesn't mean that you are not having hormonal influx when running it this way.......... You may see sides you might not it's luck of the draw but I feel having a constant flow of the drug in your system ED will yeild in better results durring the cycle.

Yeah I totally understand...I've just always been so curious about that issue...cause I hear both sides on the Board and in the Gym....so I get confused as to which is the right way.....But I guess you are right...not everyone is the same...

Quote Originally Posted by swizole
    well i did do some research on it, and what i found was increased aggression and acne, but never really had those kinda problems with anyting else i ever ran. I heard that fina would give me tremendous gains in strength and add lean muscle, and is it true that fina does not convert to estrogen at all?
    All this is true.......... also fina will raise prolactin levels..... this is just as bad as having excess estrogen. To help keep prolactin levels at bay you will need to run 200mg of vitamin B6 throughout your cycle and PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    Yeah I totally understand...I've just always been so curious about that issue...cause I hear both sides on the Board and in the Gym....so I get confused as to which is the right way.....But I guess you are right...not everyone is the same...
    You have to go what works best for you...... Me I don't mind ED injections at all..... I've been doing it since my first cycle.

well im not gonna bull****, i dont know my **** half as well as most of ya'll, and this is my first cycle i have ever done, so I am a little nervous; that is why i am asking so many questions. i appreciate the comments, and thanks you for your time, if you have any additional info anyone could share to me about fina, please reply

well im not gonna bull****, i dont know my **** half as well as most of ya'll, and this is my first cycle i have ever done, so I am a little nervous; that is why i am asking so many questions. i appreciate the comments, and thanks you for your time, if you have any additional info anyone could share to me about fina, please reply
    If this is your first cycle bro than you shouldn't run fina at all.

What are your stats? age, weight, height

im 18, but before u jump the gun. I have been lifting weights since 6th grade religiously. i am 5'9, 215, and not to brag, but i consider myself pretty strong. bench press 350 raw, squat 450, and deadlift 495.

im 18, but before u jump the gun. I have been lifting weights since 6th grade religiously. i am 5'9, 215, and not to brag, but i consider myself pretty strong. bench press 350 raw, squat 450, and deadlift 495.
    Bro you are way too young........ you can make a lot of progress without AAS now..... wait a few years and then think about it again.

hmmm, do you really think that it would harm me bad?

hmmm, do you really think that it would harm me bad?
    It might and it might not........ do you really want to take that chance? I wouldn't.

qccat is offline Associate Member
    man, when i was 18, i was almost exactly your size w/ the same stats. I went up 35 more pounds and gained a lot of strength. Listen to Mudman, he knows his stuff. Wait a bit, learn and then dive in if you wish

yeah i know, the main reason that i wanted the stuff so bad is because i have hit this plat. that i cannot break past, I have been benching 350 for what seems like forever, it just doesnt seem like I am gettin any stronger, I guess I am being impatient, but everyone tells me that this will break me on through, and that it wouldnt hurt. but it seems like i should wait it out.

yeah i know, the main reason that i wanted the stuff so bad is because i have hit this plat. that i cannot break past, I have been benching 350 for what seems like forever, it just doesnt seem like I am gettin any stronger, I guess I am being impatient, but everyone tells me that this will break me on through, and that it wouldnt hurt. but it seems like i should wait it out.
    Everyone hits a sticking point at sometime but you will get past it....... Find new benching routines that are developed for strength...... AAS isn't the answer right now.

qccat is offline Associate Member
    I was stuck on 355 for months....new routines, changes in diet...etc. Stay around here and learn from all the forums. In 6 months youll be laughing at that plateau, naturally.

rock n jock is offline New Member

Question on the fina dosage... is 75 MG the same as 1 cc?

how long is fina suppose to "shut u down" for is u run the cycle by its self

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    why are you taking this at 18yrs old. YOUR WAY TOO YOUNG! going to shut you down be smart not ego maniac

Thread Information