Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    JohnnyParadise is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    5

    1st Cycle in almost 8 years please help

    Hey guys I have been out of the scene for awile but just started my first cycle in the last 8 years 5 days ago. I am currently 5-8 175lbs fairly good shape not much fat.

    I plan on doing the following

    Weeks 1-4
    Anadrol 1ed
    Dbol 10mg 3x ed
    Sustanon 250mg 2x per week
    Deca 100mg 2x per week

    Weeks 5-8
    Dbol 15mg 3x ed
    Sust 250mg 2x per weel
    Deca 100mf 2x per week

    Please respond with all your thoughts!!
    I have some Cytomel , Proviron , Nolvadex on hand also.

    Thanx,
    Johnny Paradise

  2. #2
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    That's a long ass Dbol cycle bro... yall got that liver?

  3. #3
    JohnnyParadise is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    5

    Also Have EQ & Test on hand Please help

    Sorry forgot I also have EQ and Test Enathate on hand.

    JP

  4. #4
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyParadise
    Hey guys I have been out of the scene for awile but just started my first cycle in the last 8 years 5 days ago. I am currently 5-8 175lbs fairly good shape not much fat.

    I plan on doing the following

    Weeks 1-4
    Anadrol 1ed
    Dbol 10mg 3x ed
    Sustanon 250mg 2x per week
    Deca 100mg 2x per week

    Weeks 5-8
    Dbol 15mg 3x ed
    Sust 250mg 2x per weel
    Deca 100mf 2x per week

    Please respond with all your thoughts!!
    I have some Cytomel , Proviron , Nolvadex on hand also.

    Thanx,
    Johnny Paradise
    Lots has been learned it 8 years. Don't run D-bol that long. 4-6 weeks max. I'm not sure what dosage your anadrol is. 1ed? How many mg's? Don't taper your dosages through cycle. It's an old school way of doing it and has since been determined to offer no benefit and possibly even some down sides. Your esters of what you're taking will taper it for you and the thought that it's good to taper off at the end is no good because even 10mg a day of d-bol will supress HPTA function. So wether getting good results at a full dosage or nothing at a tiny dosage you are still shut down. You need more deca. Atleast 300mg a week. Atleast that's what I've learned as I haven't run deca yet myself. Maybe this winter. Do you have any Clomid? Have you learned about Clomid Therapy yet? It's essential for your PCT. Proviron and Nolva is good. You'd also need B-6 to fight of deca gyno. I'm not sure the dosage off the top of my head though. This is just what comes to mind right away.

  5. #5
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyParadise
    Sorry forgot I also have EQ and Test Enathate on hand.

    JP
    I might suggest something a little more like this:

    D-bol @ 50mg ED weeks 1-6
    Test E @ 500mg/week, shot every 3.5 days (Mon morning/Thu evening) weeks 1-14
    Deca @ 300mg/week, shot with test E mon/thu, weeks 1-12
    Or you could try running the d-bol for just 4 weeks at the start, then 4 weeks on the end as well. That way you have 4 weeks in between for your liver values to correct themselves and get ready for another round. Just my thoughts.

  6. #6
    JohnnyParadise is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    5

    Not enough Test E

    ECVIP,

    Sounds good but I do not have enough Test E for that. I will increase the Deca to 300mg 2xs week and D-bol to 50mg ed and change the D-bol to 4 weeks vs 8. I started taking 50mg Anadrol is that still ok? How many weeks should I stay on it.

    JohnnyParadise

  7. #7
    JohnnyParadise is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    5

    Help Anyone

    Can any else help?

    Johnny

  8. #8
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyParadise
    ECVIP,

    Sounds good but I do not have enough Test E for that. I will increase the Deca to 300mg 2xs week and D-bol to 50mg ed and change the D-bol to 4 weeks vs 8. I started taking 50mg Anadrol is that still ok? How many weeks should I stay on it.

    JohnnyParadise
    Actually I meant 300mg's total per week for the deca, split up in to 2 dosages. If you don't have enough test E than trade some sust in for some more. Or buy more. You could run 400mg per week of deca but the important thing is you need to run your test dosage higher than your deca dosage to keep you testicles functioning right and to get the best results. I don't know much about the Anadrol as it's not a drug I'm looking to get in to myself but I believe it's usually run for about 4 weeks. If you've started that have you started anything else?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •