UnNaturalBuff is offline Member

Tomorrows the big day!!

First day of the first cycle tomorrow. I'm soo **** excite, I almost wanna do it right now. Decided to run test enanth at 400/mgx12wks. I only have two needles but I ordered more last thursday so the should be here by the time I'll need them. Wanna get some l-dex too but I'm broke so I'm gonna order it in time for prob week 3.
    Any last minute advice I should watch for bros? Would it also be ok to run the l-dex at week 3, I prob won't take on any water by then would I?

I can't wait!!!!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    First day of the first cycle tomorrow. I'm soo **** excite, I almost wanna do it right now. Decided to run test enanth at 400/mgx12wks. I only have two needles but I ordered more last thursday so the should be here by the time I'll need them. Wanna get some l-dex too but I'm broke so I'm gonna order it in time for prob week 3.
    Any last minute advice I should watch for bros? Would it also be ok to run the l-dex at week 3, I prob won't take on any water by then would I?

I can't wait!!!!

Last minute advice would be to have all your $hit on hand before you start. But other than that all I can say is good luck and I can't wait to see your results

<<LMO>>

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Do you have clomid and nolva for PCT??

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Do you have clomid and nolva for PCT??

They should be one of the first things you buy. Without them, you have no business starting a cycle. Dont bank on buying them towards the end of your cycle because you never know what could happen... you could be in a bind for money, or you might even have to stop you cycle early for some reason.......have them before you start!

I have the nolva and clomid, but didn't have the money for the l-dex yet. Figured that should be last priority so I'm gonna order next payday, might get another bottle of nolva too, just to be on the safeside

biggy_p is offline Associate Member
    you should be fine with nolva, it won't help take hte bloat off but it will stop gyno
    you can start the ldex later but i'd wait.. i wouldn't wanna risk gyno

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck :spudnik4:

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Good luck bro. Make sure you drink plenty of water. What kind of workouts/split are you doing? Cardio?

prob only gonna do cardio 3xwk 45mins in the morn, either bike or brisk walk.

workout
    monday-chest
    tues-back
    wens-off
    thurs-shoulders
    fri-legs
    sat-off
    sun-bis and tris

ST240 is offline Junior Member
    if he runs 20mg of nolva per day is the l-dex really that necessary? just curious for my next cycle because i have a HELL of a time getting my hands on REAL l-dex... I can get the generic stuff no problem but then my dealer is like, pop 1 per day because they are weaker. Well how much weaker? you know? i dont trust those bathtub brands

Thread Information