Thread: Prop and Bicep

Jeremy34 is offline Member

Prop and Bicep

These every day injections are a b**ch. I have injected prop in glutes, legs, and even shoulders with no pain at all, so I went ahead and tried the bicep yesterday. VERY bad idea. It hurts like a mofo, I had to take a vicoprofen last night just to sleep. I've injected fina in the biceps no problem, but never again will prop go anywhere near that area.

Opey is offline Associate Member
    ouch... running out of injection sites?

FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    i just put 2cc's in each bicep with just a tad sourness, (the normal). I guess they need to be big bi's in order to absorb it good enough, or u might be prone to stiffness and pain i certian areas. For example, my quads are around 30" but i cant hit em cause it hurts way too much and i also hit a nerve every friggen time!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I don't shoot anything in my biceps, they just don't like it.

FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    only spots i hit are bi's, tri's, rear delts, traps and an occasional but and calf shot.
    Everytime though my shots are split to each side, sort of like balancing an equasion, your balancing out the semetry of the swelling so it appears normal.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    My eyes filled up with tears just from reading the title of the thread..........

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    This is really starting to suck. Its been two days since that **** injection and i still can't straighten my arm. Its becoming a little pink within about 3 inches all around the site. Its still swolen, and if its an infection, I don't have any antibiotics. I guess I'm just gonna take vit C and my multivitamin and we'll see how strong of an immune system i have. Like i said, this sucks.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    prop hurts anyway from what ive read...then biceps prop + biceps would be a killer imo:|

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Dont worry necessarily about the redness and swelling--it doesnt mean an infection. Just keep and eye on it and make sure that you watch other symptoms fever, nausea, etc.

As far as the bi's....never tried them, but have you hit the tri's yet

ISO D is offline New Member
    It will pass and won't be as bad next time. i hit the biceps twice a week and usually with 3 to 4ml each bicep with absolutely no discomfort at all (Deca , Sust or Omnidren, Prop and Tren ). However when i first started doing it I could only put max 1.5ml in each before I had the same issues. I just gradually and slowly increased the amounts. Also are you hitting the bicep in the peak centered on the split? If not no matter what you do it will hurt.

Thread Information