DaveUK is offline Junior Member

Stupid question about steralisation

Ok this maybe a dumb question but it'll prob. help other noobs when they hit the search button

I've been planning on starting my B-12 injections today before I get my Test E I'm all psyched up to have my first injection but the darn alcohol swabs never come in the post today.

Are the needles and syringes that are prepacked already steralised? If I took a hot bath and hit myself in the glutes without swabbing am I risking too much? I could I know just wait until they arrive but i've been saying that today is the day to start myself off and dont want to put it off now.

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    Why not just go Sainsburys or Tesco and get some Isopropryl Alcohol 70% and cotton wool from there? Then you can start today.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    Well im not saying its the right thing to do but i never use swabs and never had a problem and the needles and syringes are already sterilised.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by adamw1
    Well im not saying its the right thing to do but i never use swabs and never had a problem and the needles and syringes are already sterilised.
    Yes,the needles are sterile in the package they come in.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveUK
    Ok this maybe a dumb question but it'll prob. help other noobs when they hit the search button

I've been planning on starting my B-12 injections today before I get my Test E I'm all psyched up to have my first injection but the darn alcohol swabs never come in the post today.

Are the needles and syringes that are prepacked already steralised? If I took a hot bath and hit myself in the glutes without swabbing am I risking too much? I could I know just wait until they arrive but i've been saying that today is the day to start myself off and dont want to put it off now.
    Ok the needles are sterile but your ass is not so go to Walamrt and get some rubbing alcohol 70% and some cotton swabs and your good to go...

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    the only thing you can catch if youe butt is not sterile..is something you probably already have! so since you took a hot shower then you are ok because the syringe and needle are as sterile as anyhting if they were in the packaging, you B12 contains only B12, and you butt has just been washed by hot in hot water and soap, the only contamination is probably from the towel which hopefully only you use, in which case you wont cathc anyhting new. And ofcourse there is always the risky factor of 'air contamination' wich will require you to be injecting while closely mooning the face of a sneezing/coughing abola infected japanese military experiment patient from WW2! what are the chances?

Thread Information