Thread: Only Test

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member

Only Test

If i was to run a test only cycle with proper PCT what gains should i see and expect to keep, i did a search but it brought up thousands of "not what im looking for" posts.

thanks for your inputs

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey nobby,

largely depends on your diet and training, and the amt used, 20-30lbs is possible...

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hey nobby,

largely depends on your diet and training, and the amt used, 20-30lbs is possible...
    be a strict diet, 5 small meals a day, training will be every other day (dogcrapp style) but with low reps heavy weights to build mass

20lbs-30lbs i wasnt expecting that much, will be using about 500mg a week

would you recommend i chuck some dbol in there for the first 4 weeks as well, im a bit unsure if i want to because dbol does make me bloat alot but the extra strength is fantastic

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by nobbythedonkey
    be a strict diet, 5 small meals a day, training will be every other day (dogcrapp style) but with low reps heavy weights to build mass

20lbs-30lbs i wasnt expecting that much, will be using about 500mg a week

would you recommend i chuck some dbol in there for the first 4 weeks as well, im a bit unsure if i want to because dbol does make me bloat alot but the extra strength is fantastic

you cant do anything about the bloat on test, thats part of it. depending on your fitness goals and diet, 20 lbs is very attainable.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    I'd say if its ur first run, just go with the test. Nothing wrong with the dbol , but i think as long as ur diet/training is intact, you'll make great gains at 500 a week.

Spoon, that is the greatest avantar/name i've seen in a while... LOL i miss that show

Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    Spoon, that is the greatest avantar/name i've seen in a while... LOL i miss that show
    thanks bro, what show were you reffering to tribex?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm nobby i would use dbol as its so cheap and u will want the strength/ghains...with test e your gonna have to wait for it to kick in

and you can use arimidex /ldex to help with bloating?

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hmm nobby i would use dbol as its so cheap and u will want the strength/ghains...with test e your gonna have to wait for it to kick in

and you can use arimidex/ldex to help with bloating?
    iv done dbol only before (before i found this site) and it made me bloated a few weeks down the cycle and i didnt like the look of been bloated, iv got 2 x 2weeks of DNP to polish off and then start my test cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    thanks bro, what show were you reffering to tribex?

Reffering to The Tick, the guy in ur icon... used to be the funniest show in the world...

CanadianSteel is offline Associate Member
    test is is as slow as molasses ive gained like 7-8lbs of quality muscle and lost a boatload of bodyfat, just entered week 7, still got another 6 weeks to go

just eat clean man, dont stuff your face, those guys that gain 20-30lbs are generally mostly fat/water man... ull be extremely lucky if u put on 15lbs of quality muscle bud

test is best is offline Associate Member
    bro I actually lost weight,but gained a ton of strenght,I actually gained muscle and lost
    fat at the same time .alot more vascular

Quote Originally Posted by test is best
    bro I actually lost weight,but gained a ton of strenght,I actually gained muscle and lost
    fat at the same time .alot more vascular
    this will be my first injectable cycle, i think ill do this then do a stack of test and deca , whats the OFF time on Test, is it same amount of time off as same amount of time on ??

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    you cant do anything about the bloat on test, thats part of it. depending on your fitness goals and diet, 20 lbs is very attainable.
    This isn't quite true. You can run an anti-e with the cycle to minimize the bloat. To further minimize the bloat, eat clean, reduce the amount of salt you're eating and drink a lot of water (you're body will hold on to less water if it is programmed to expect a generous supply of water. This is part of the reason people who starve themselves hold on to fat easily. The body goes into shock and preservation mode--conserving as much fat as possible to prepare for the next time you starve it. By the same token, a combination of eating regularly, eating ENOUGH, a good diet and cardio, can help you loose fat).

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSteel
    test is is as slow as molasses ive gained like 7-8lbs of quality muscle and lost a boatload of bodyfat, just entered week 7, still got another 6 weeks to go

just eat clean man, dont stuff your face, those guys that gain 20-30lbs are generally mostly fat/water man... ull be extremely lucky if u put on 15lbs of quality muscle bud
    Each person reacts differently to steroids . Some people attempt to bulk then cut. During the bulk phase a small to moderate amount of fat and water weight is expected if you eat ENOUGH, eat CLEAN and eat NUTRITIOUS FOODS for growth. Some try to eat at or just above thier maintenance calories to put on more muscle, while loosing body fat and staying around the SAME body weight throughout the cycle (this can be an rewarding approach but it's difficult and not recommended if you are too lazy to keep a daily log of exatly what foods you eat and the exact amount of carbs, fats, proteins and various other nutrients you eat).

I recently had a discussion about test-only cycles with a friend. Something I might post as fodder for discussion. Anyway...one of the points is testosterone is the king of all steroids. Everything else is a manipulated imitation of testosterone. So during a cycle of 250mg - 400mg per week of a long lasting ester of testosterone, you should be able to pack on 10-25 lbs of WEIGHT (including water, fat and lean muscle). Realistically--depending on the way you eat--10-15 lbs will be lean muscle (if you use the bulk/cut method). If you try to stay lean throughout your cycle, you will likely put on 10 lbs or less lean body mass.

Again, everone reacts differently to each steroid . Some are going to tell you they put on 40 lbs in a cycle (probably that more than 50% of that was fat and water unless) some are going to tell you they only put on 5 lbs on a cycle (more than likely, diet is to blame for the poor results).

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Back8space has some great advice. Just keep this is mind. You are either on a bulking or cutting cycle. If you attempt to do both at the same time your not gonna do either goal justice. If you allready have a high metabolism, you will most likely not be able eat enough to keep from loosing fat while on the cycle anyways. BY eating clean that doesnt mean do a low calorie of carb diet either. Eating clean would mean only eating things that benifical to your cycle. Healthy foods no empty calories. Soda,snacks,candy,chips,ect.

If you try to cut while on this cycle all you can expect to do is keep the muscle you allready have. I would think growth if any would be in single digits.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    im gonna say closer to 12-18lbs.

2davidbostonjr1 is offline Junior Member
    im half way threw a test eth cycle and dbol and ive put on about 15 it just all depends on you ... if u bust ur ass off and eat right you will put on good gains u just cant go to the gym and do some curls come home and think ur gonna wake up with some huge guns .....what test are u running

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    This isn't quite true. You can run an anti-e with the cycle to minimize the bloat. To further minimize the bloat, eat clean, reduce the amount of salt you're eating and drink a lot of water (you're body will hold on to less water if it is programmed to expect a generous supply of water. This is part of the reason people who starve themselves hold on to fat easily. The body goes into shock and preservation mode--conserving as much fat as possible to prepare for the next time you starve it. By the same token, a combination of eating regularly, eating ENOUGH, a good diet and cardio, can help you loose fat).

Each person reacts differently to steroids . Some people attempt to bulk then cut. During the bulk phase a small to moderate amount of fat and water weight is expected if you eat ENOUGH, eat CLEAN and eat NUTRITIOUS FOODS for growth. Some try to eat at or just above thier maintenance calories to put on more muscle, while loosing body fat and staying around the SAME body weight throughout the cycle (this can be an rewarding approach but it's difficult and not recommended if you are too lazy to keep a daily log of exatly what foods you eat and the exact amount of carbs, fats, proteins and various other nutrients you eat).

I recently had a discussion about test-only cycles with a friend. Something I might post as fodder for discussion. Anyway...one of the points is testosterone is the king of all steroids. Everything else is a manipulated imitation of testosterone. So during a cycle of 250mg - 400mg per week of a long lasting ester of testosterone, you should be able to pack on 10-25 lbs of WEIGHT (including water, fat and lean muscle). Realistically--depending on the way you eat--10-15 lbs will be lean muscle (if you use the bulk/cut method). If you try to stay lean throughout your cycle, you will likely put on 10 lbs or less lean body mass.

Again, everone reacts differently to each steroid . Some are going to tell you they put on 40 lbs in a cycle (probably that more than 50% of that was fat and water unless) some are going to tell you they only put on 5 lbs on a cycle (more than likely, diet is to blame for the poor results).
    excellent post, never thought about it that way. one of the best advice ive ever received. this site is awesome .listen to this guy he know his stuff.

Thread Information