Swedish_Viking is offline New Member

Question From what sources do U get taurin when on Clen??

As topic. I mean, I donīt want to drink like five redbull/day to get my doses. 1 Redbull has 1000mgs of taurin, and thats about the only ingridient i want. So....can U buy taurin only as a supplement. Searched for hours here in sweden and come up with nothing. Big problem. Dont want any cramps.

THnx

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedish_Viking
    As topic. I mean, I donīt want to drink like five redbull/day to get my doses. 1 Redbull has 1000mgs of taurin, and thats about the only ingridient i want. So....can U buy taurin only as a supplement. Searched for hours here in sweden and come up with nothing. Big problem. Dont want any cramps.

THnx

You just came up with a new stack... Redbull & Clen

lol

Hehe....U think I can get a patent for it?? I will call it Speed. Plain and simple. Seriously....any suggestions??

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Well... taurin is high in fish, meat, dairy, and egg proteins. So you're already probably getting more than you think.

As for a taurin supplement, I've personally never heard of one except for your standard multi amino acid pills.

Good Luck bro.

Antwan is offline Associate Member
    You can buy it. Do a search on it. I forgot where I got mine from though.I will look later and see if I can find the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan
    You can buy it. Do a search on it. I forgot where I got mine from though.I will look later and see if I can find the site.
    Sure hope this site of yours ships outside the US. Iīm from sweden as mentioned above.

Antwan is offline Associate Member
    I think I got them from here but not sure. http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=3023 I see they ship international too. I would search around though. You might find a better price.

Fpot66 is offline Junior Member
    www.bulknutrition.com
    $12 for 500g of Taurine

All different kinds of bulk powders. Thye ship international, it just takes a while longer.
    Great prices and extrememly good service.

Fpot66
    Last edited by Fpot66; 06-20-2004 at 04:21 PM.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You can get supplements that have high taurine content in them. Maybe your just spelling it wrong in your searches. spell it like I did and do a search and youll find what you are looking for.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    bulknutrition.com / good prices on a lot of things. allsportsnutrtion might have it as well and a generally cheaper than bulknutrition.com

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I got my taurine supp. at GNC. It was more expensive than some of the sites listed above though.

thnx for all the tips broīs. Thing is, I have searched by the exact phrase taurine and come up with nothing. (within sweden that is). In the US I find plenty ofcourse. It will cost me more in shipping than the actuall product so...not an option. Iīll keep searching. Will check with a twinlab retailer in sweden. They got Mega Taurine 1000mg caps, but I havenīt found it at any reseller.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by Fpot66
    www.bulknutrition.com
    $12 for 500g of Taurine

All different kinds of bulk powders. Thye ship international, it just takes a while longer.
    Great prices and extrememly good service.

Fpot66
    yes i got mine here, and they shipped it to the philippines, i live here by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    yes i got mine here, and they shipped it to the philippines, i live here by the way!
    Then maybe Iīll try them. How much did the shipping cost U?
    I really need this **** to be able to start my clen during my pct so Iīm kind of in a hurry here to. Thing Iīm going to start eca-stack until I get hold of the Taurine. Would that work??

Thread Information