Rate my first cycle

On
    (1-4) Beastdrol
    (1-8) Androgel
    (1-4)HCGenerate

PCT
    (4-8) Unleashed + Post Cycle Combo
    (4-8)Forma-Stanzol

I know the androgel is not comparable to Test e injections, but I wanted to have some kind of test in the cycle since I have read negative things about oral only cycles. Any suggestions and/or info is greatly appreciated.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    NO!

You really need to read, research more.

Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    Is beastdrol an otc?

yeah just looked it up. That isn't even really a cycle man, hate to break it to you. Def need to do more research.

Not to mention you are 23. You should wait till age 25. Lifting experience? Diet?

1010101 is offline New Member
    yes OTC and T-Dog what is the major problem with the stack? I bascially took the PCT from elite fitness "Best PCT of 2010" thread.

Besides what I have already posted, you shouldnt stack anything on your first cycle. What you posted isnt anything at all honestly. Read more my friend. Read about starting cycle's, AI's, PCT. Understand what you are doing before you do it and/or cause damage to yourself.
    Last edited by t-dogg; 07-19-2012 at 09:27 AM.

Lifting since I was 18. High protien/med carbs/low fat diet....was doing keto last month to drop BF%. If I took out the androgel and threw in test e injections would it be a "real cycle". Also I am aware of clomid and nolva, but I have read reasons why not to use either.

www[dot]************[dot]com/forum/pct-post-steroid -cycle-therapy/very-best-pct-2010-right-here-712121.html

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    Im not sure what some of these supplements are--probably OTC. I think you can run Forma-Stanzol while using test. No point in using OTC drugs for PCT with all the research companies out there--get clomid and tamox.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    It's 2012. No seriously that stuff is crap. Work on your diet and training for a while. I guarantee your diet needs work.

The majority of what I read is contridicted across forums. Seems like everyone chooses a couple Test only cycles before stacking. I would rather try Beastdrol>Test E alone

the link i posted in my previous from was from ************

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1010101 View Post
    The majority of what I read is contridicted across forums. Seems like everyone chooses a couple Test only cycles before stacking. I would rather try Beastdrol>Test E alone

and can you possibly think why a source board will endorse its sponsers products? same reason an audi dealership will tell you its the best car, YOU PUT MONEY IN THEIR POCKETS

HCGenerate is garbage aswell, you might as well eat skittles

The first "prevenative drug was Nolvadex . This was the brainchild of Dan Duchaine. He was brilliant in deducing that gynecomastia was a form of a breast tumor and nolva was an ANTI BREAST TUMOR drug. But nolva comes with a host of side effects, including, lessened gains, lowered sex drive, bone loss,increased LDL and potential heart disease. And for what? Reducing the risk of gynecomastia which can be prevented in the first place. Evn Dan admitted it was a ty drug. So how did it become so por for PCT? Because the internet is filled with idiots who are promoted as drug gurus. There isn't one shred of evidence that shows nolva to help restore hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - . Not ONE. But old habits die fast.

Clomid? Don't get me started. It's an estrogen It does what estrogens do. If you recover using Clomid it's usually IN SPITE of it, not because of it. In some cases it acts as an estrogen antagonist -- if your estrogen is high -- and you're lucky enough to respond in that way. Feeling lucky? You don't have to. There's a better way.
    nolva/Clomid both raise SHBG.
    Contradicting internet is contradicting

The Unleashed and post cycle combo is sold dirt cheap at ntbm and together along with the forma-stanzol it covers all aspects of PCT.

DanB is offline Banned
    Seriously that above post is complete garbage and most of it actually makes no sense at all, I aint going to explain it to you all the info is he if you actually look, but tell me this, why have you believed the word of somebody who earns his living from selling the products in question and not done any research yourself? The post also isnt backed by a single study so they claim anything they want, yet if you look around here you will see countless studys proving the effectivness of clomid/nolva, any REPUTABLE forum will advise this PCT and studys to back it up,

Stop listening to maketing bullshit
    Last edited by DanB; 07-19-2012 at 09:39 AM.

Find out what works for you ive been with this board for a while and its advice. You need to just go figure it out. what is said here on this board has always worked

perfect for A LOT of us.

If you already are going to do it, why did you even ask? The cycle sucks. Garbage imo. It will do more harm then good. I told you exactly what to do for your own sake.

Nelson Montana
    NPC Championships Age 44 was the poster and honestly Its not "believing" one person its listening to multiple people ask questions and get 100's of different answers. This was a stickied thread and one of the only ones ive found with a general consensus.

The thread is pretty huge and actually had a ton of sources and studies
    nolva/Clomid both raise SHBG.
    This is something I do not see a lot of people disusing so I I wanted to make it well know. Just do a web search on Tamoxifen ,Clomid or nolva raises SHBG or any variation and you will get all the studies and prof you need.
    Trait Anxiety and Tamoxifen Effects on Bone Mineral Density and Sex Hormone- Binding Globulin -- Cameron et al. 64 (4): 612 -- Psychosomatic Medicine
    iHOP - Information Hyperlinked over Proteins [ SHBG ]
    Sex Hormone Binding Globulin in Clinical Perspective; Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica - 66(3):Pages 255-262 - Informa Healthcare
    Wiley InterScience :: Session Cookies

2. nolva lowers IGF-1 Again just a simple search on (Tamoxifen or nolva lowers IGF 1 and walla you got all the prof you need.

In This Issue -- 82 (21): 1661 -- JNCI Journal of the National Cancer Institute
    cancerres.aacrjournals.org/cg.../49/7/1882.pdf
    Effect of low dose Tamoxifen on the insulin -like growth factor system in healthy women
    Comparison of Tamoxifen and testosterone Propionate in Male Rats: Differential Prevention of Orchidectomy Effects on Sex Organs, Bone Mass, Growth, and the Growth Hormone -IGF-I Axis -- s et al. 25 (4): 523 -- Journal of Andrology

They can cause Major triglyceride and glucose problems and even to the point of Severe hypertriglyceridemia or also Pancreatitis

Severe hypertriglyceridemia caused by Tamoxifen-tr... [Endocr J. 1997] - PubMed result
    Tamoxifen-induced hypertriglyceridemia in association with diabetes mellitus - EM|consulte
    SpringerLink - Journal Article
    Capecitabine-Induced Severe Hypertriglyceridemia: Report of Two Cases -- Kurt et al. 40 (2): 328 -- The Annals of Pharmacotherapy
    Elsevier: Article Locator
    Estrogen and Triglycerides
    annonc.oxfordjournals.org/cgi.../11/8/1067.pdf

Jesus no need to get your jimmies rustled guys....was a pretty simple question and I never said I already choose beastdrol I was just trying to put together some kind of "cycle" that I could work on and change things to make better.

Jesus no need to get your jimmies rustled guys....was a pretty simple question and I never said I already choose beastdrol I was just trying to put together some kind of "cycle" that I could work on and change things to make better.
    What are your stats and goals?

You do not need a cycle yet. Research. Get your diet and training on point first. Hard work lays the foundation, sticking needles in your body is the easy part. Do what I said and you wont be disappointed.

. If I took out the androgel and threw in test e injections would it be a "real cycle".
    YES!....and if you dropped the beastdrol

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyg419 View Post
    YES!....and if you dropped the beastdrol

No it would not. He posted no AI. No proper PCT. And Lastly, and not least NO HCG while on a cycle.

Ive worked out since I was 18 and I know my diet is on point. I count all my calories/macros and I consistently workout. I am 5' 11'' , 162 (Keto+Clen +IF) 1.5 months ago. My goal is to bulk. I see no reason to do more than 1 cycle if I am able to put on 10-15 pounds of lean muscle. Obviously my diet will change when I start my cycle...I have looked into that and nutrition has never been a problem for me.

Anyway looks like its going to be....
    W1-10 test enanthate 500mg Each Week
    W12-15 PCT with clomid

Like I said before, it was a pretty simple question. Just looking for advice/suggestions.

/thread
    unrustle your jimmies

162 kilos? or pounds? lol

pounds I was 185 previous to my cut high bf%

Sounds to me like hard work in the gym will give you the results that you want--honestly. I'm sure you're going to do what you want, but test e only and a solid PCT

is a must to hold your gains. Research more, there is an infinite amount of info here just search for it.

I recommend you hit the gym hard get to your plateau then cycle.

Thread Information