Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    ptbyjason Guest

Exclamation Sources, Questions about Steroids, READ THIS FIRST

Ok, there seems to be some redundancy among some of the new members lately and I want to make sure everyone understands how everything works around here. I am not picking on anyone, this is something that has always been a problem, but I am finally getting around to telling people what to do when coming to AR.

1. So starting things off, you need a source or think you have a source, right?

Do the following: If you think you have a source, PM a moderator and ask them if the source is legit. Moderator names can be found in the Forum Leaders section. PM (Private Message) them and if you look on the Main Page you will see >>>Private Messages<<< near the top of the page. If it is blinking, it means you have new private messages. Go ahead and read them, the only person that blinking bar is going to annoy is you, so read it whenever you get the chance.

If you need a source, you can PM (translation above) them as well, but in all honesty, you probably won't get a response. They don't even know you, why would they give you the name of a source?

Also, I don't know sources, so please don't contact me regarding this. I get daily request from people I have known a long time and I tell them the same thing. I do not keep up with sources.

2. I'm a source and I want to come to the board and be a legit supplier, how do I do it?

Do the following: Don't bother registering, go find another board. Eventually you are going to try to spam members to solicit business and then I will ban you.

3. Someone just contacted me, are they a legit source?

Answer: Legit sources do not contact people trying to get business. They keep the fact that they sell secret in order to prevent people from knowing that it is them. Why would a legitimate source randomly contact people who could be a NARC and get themself busted? No one would take that chance.

4. I'm not sure what cycle to do, can you help me?

Do the following: Please research just a little bit. Read the Educational Threads, it will keep you busy for hours and you will learn a lot. Gather some info, come back and ask if a particular cycle is good for you. Give us details of the cycle, and why you think it is good. We are here to help you, but we really don't want to have to write a cycle up for every member here. If we did that it would take forever.

Ok everyone I am tired of typing, everyone that has been here for a while, add your own and I will throw it up into the original post so that it doesn't get lost (with credit to you of course).

ptbyjason Guest
    Don't worry Diesel, I didn't even read that post (sorry). It was just general things that new people need to know. This was not addressed to anyone in particular. I have just noticed a growing trend of people asking about sources, and I want to make sure everyone knows how to go about doing things.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Bump anything about sources should be kept out of the public eye if you want a price check or to find out if someone is legit do as Jason says PM a mod

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    my very 1st post on elite as a newbie was about looking for a source, yep the very 1st one.........got flamed until my ass literally hurt.
    all you newer bros........do yourselves a favor and hang out a while, things will come your way on the asking end. if you think you already have a source, but arent sure as to legitamacy, then pm a mod asap.
    i learned from this, and if you make the same mistakes i did, your asses will hurt too, as this board dosent take too kindly to putting this kind of info up in public.
    this is a great board, with great mods and members. trust me, in time they will take care of you.
    btw- i know the rules now, and wont be makin any of those mistakes here...........

peace bb79

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    back to the top of the page.....wwwwwhhhhheeeeeee!!!!!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by dane26
    back to the top of the page.....wwwwwhhhhheeeeeee!!!!!

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by barbells79
    my very 1st post on elite as a newbie was about looking for a source, yep the very 1st one.........got flamed until my ass literally hurt.
    all you newer bros........do yourselves a favor and hang out a while, things will come your way on the asking end. if you think you already have a source, but arent sure as to legitamacy, then pm a mod asap.
    i learned from this, and if you make the same mistakes i did, your asses will hurt too, as this board dosent take too kindly to putting this kind of info up in public.
    this is a great board, with great mods and members. trust me, in time they will take care of you.
    btw- i know the rules now, and wont be makin any of those mistakes here...........

peace bb79

And see what happens to people who learn from their mistakes? This guy is a Vet now. He knows his stuff.

Hang around guys, good things come to those who wait.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ptbyjason,
    thank you bro, this was the only way to get the message across for me, was to relate an experience of my own. and while its somewhat embarrassing to admit things like this,if it helps someone down the road, then im all for it.
    im tellin all the newer bros out there, this is a great board, and if you have a little patience, things will work out here.

peace bb79

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    This is a well needed post Jason. Ive noticed these type of source posts have been made much more frequent lately... Lets just hope new members read it!
    Last edited by Triple Plates; 02-19-2002 at 09:09 PM.

Hope they read it... yeah! I have a funny feeling you're still going to be getting them!

Mr Spot Me is offline New Member
    Good post Jason

Also, you might want to consider keeping source questions to email only, as PM's are very insecure.

SM

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Excellent post ptby!

UP WE GO!

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Great post. Great insight to an increasingly challenging job to sort out who is who..... and tracking good lookin', fake gear from point of origin/distribution and tracing to source to source. (unknowingly in their possession for some)

Recently, I have seen several top sources/pros thrown into a tailspin on stellar duplicates of Schering Testaviron, primo, and Ferring GB Virormone. Best fakes seen/produced ever, IMO.

Here is my two cents from what I observe/conclude:

Legit sources or sources with an established retail base with proven track records do not spam or solicit business. More often than not, some sources even have to notify MODS to hold off on reffing new 'biz as demand is too high for current "base" inventory levels. Sources do not want "duds"as customers, (understandably) Hence, MODS have the ability to screen potential, reliable, repeat customers for the legit sources. I certainly do not want to send any bro a "dud". Sources, therefore have great respect for MODS (most ) as our input is key to growing their business more often than not. No source wants his addy in someone's hands who never orders or is careless. A potential leak of info??

Often, MODS then encourage feedback from customers and their successful/unsuccesful transactions so a "file" can be kept current on the source.

Many sources only accept new biz from MOD referrals only. We must all protect each other. Always protect your source!! Never mention his/her addy to anyone without his/her consent.

Finally, MODS know who is who. IOW, new start up sources can have/establish 20 different email addys and 19 are his/her referrals. Not good!!! How would you know if you were a victim to this? Ask!!!

If a MOD or board personnel has not recognized the addy of a source, we will find the information through other distribution/information channels such as other boards, etc..You will get an answer. Not only a Y or an N, but usually some type feedback to boot on recent transactions, history, patterns, legitimacy, etc..

Never hurts to ask a MOD. Advice is always free!! Do not lose your hard earned cash!!

And in summary, never source check in the public forums!! And better yet, NEVER cry foul or SCAMMER until situation is also investigated by MODS. You would be very surprised how much a little "third party pressure" can have on speeding up a potential failed or a once lost order "now found" can have on expediting a delivery!!!

Regards to AR

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    I spent hours reading and researching the information on the board before I ever started a post. First of all this educated me on the information I needed and wanted to know, second I learned enough to no ask the questions we keep seeing over and over. The research will allow you to know the right things to ask. There is alot of information on the board so use the search function, I bet it will have the information you are looking for.

Peace

Lil D is offline Junior Member

Good info

Good info for a newbie like me.

Lil D

jagy2k is offline New Member
    hi can I mixs depo test... with deca -dura... y/n? thanks you

Originally posted by jagy2k
    hi can I mixs depo test... with deca-dura... y/n? thanks you
    Yes you can.

thank you for help if one of each okay

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Ahhh glad someone said it..
    Thank you Jay for saying what I wanted to say, but scared I would get banned for it.. LOL

Originally posted by jagy2k
    thank you for help if one of each okay
    hey if you have a doc... what st.....would you ask him for

Praga is offline New Member

deca + hydroxycut

whats up ptbyjason. my first cycle for 6 weeks alternating
    a susta250 and deca dur on a sat and 2depotrone on a
    tuesday. thats 3 susta250,3 deca dur and 10 depo in total
    i am trying to remove body fat on my next cycle so i am caught up in two choices a.)deca and winstrol stack or b.)deca-dur and hydroxycut for 6 weeks. i seem to believe the second one would
    be far superior than the first however i need an assurance because in sa its a shitload of bucks. thanks

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the pasts above., they help us newbies out

Gas Man is offline New Member
    Well I've finallly joined in hopes to actually find a good source and now see this post and I can't even ask out in public. I guess that after I post some picts and a couple of threads then I'll get the hook up!! but I'm glad to finally be a member!!!

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Yeah you are going to get hooked up soon with a post like that. Well it will be a hookup from a scammer.

Be careful how you phrase things Gas Man. Welcome to AR

Gas Man is offline New Member
    Thanks PTbyJason I'll be careful! and hopefully I'll find a great way to gain pounds with all the information in this place. I've been reading this message board for about a month now and I've only made a small dent! Scammers BEWARE!! I'm on the lookout!!!

I would like thanks every body for there help . I learn alot reading the replys . of taking time to help each other

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    Good post, BUMP TO THE TOP

theron is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the info.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Needs to know!

lliam1 is offline New Member
    Great forum!!! I'm just getting back into the swing and I train at home, so this is just what I needed.

Summer is coming, so its time to get to work.

Stay strong!

lustydog is offline New Member
    Great post...best board around. Here's to keepin my eyes and ears open. Once again guys...thanks for the chance to join such a "quality" board!! Many ups!!

lustydog

packwolf is offline New Member
    Thanks for the post. You are really on top of things. This is my first day as a member of these fantastic boards. I have been burned once over the net (pharmagroup.com) It is not a good feeling to loose your hard earned cash and the disapointment of looking forward to a "HUGE" step in your life only to get burned.

Your topic has helped me to not only hopefully find a legit source for oral cycles but also how to identify a scammer if he/she should come onto me.

Infact, this is how I found this board..

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/source-checking.asp

I have nothing to do with these boards. I am just a newbie that has been doing research and attempting to take the necessary steps to get pumped up.

I hope these informative sites can help someone.

packwolf
    Last edited by RON; 04-29-2002 at 06:56 PM.

bodybuilderson is offline New Member
    well, today i learned my lesson, i posted looking for a source too, im real sorry pt, but hopefully i cna turn into a success story on how i became a vet like that other guy you mentioned. damn i got flamed lol

Peterjay is offline New Member
    ok Im a newbie, 2nd day checking 0ut the site.Im amazed at the abundance of information on the site.Im glad Ive taken the time to do some reading
    After reading thru this message board I have a better understanding of the do's and dont's.Its nice to find a place for new guys like me.allot to take in though and learn.Im 5'9" 150lb's 30W 29 years old. I will begin working out for first time ever,yeah thats pretty sad so I realize I have a long road ahead of me. Im hoping Hoping to make some cool friends and learn allot more and so I welcome your advise and tips.The whole cycle thing confuses me, but hell Im a bit slow anyway lol .Nonetheless you guys are providing allot of very helpfull information and so I hope to benefit from your experience and wisdom
    best regards PeterJay

Drakko is offline New Member
    Hello board,
    After reading all the great information on this site, I've decided to join. I've been lifting (on and off) for about 6yrs, and have done the natural approach (supplements) without much success. I have some definition but I lack the size. I'm tired of being the nomal everyday Joe. Hopefully, with all the great advice that is avaliable on this site and the help of my peers, I can finally break out of my shell. Thank you all for such a great community.
    You'll be hearing from me pretty soon (asking questions).

fletchman1 is offline New Member
    great info!!!!

solid90062 is offline Member
    there should be a pop up in bold letters for people registering for the first time to help avoid this.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Originally posted by solid90062
    there should be a pop up in bold letters for people registering for the first time to help avoid this.
    When people first register they recieve a link to this in a PM. If they have popups enabled, a popup does occur stating that they have a PM from me and the pm links to this thread as well as the Educational Forum threads.

Titi is offline Female Member
    My family is probably wondering where I've been for the past few hours, I cant stop reading...Love all the information, thanks

Titi
    New Here
    If you could buy it in a bottle everyone would have one!

Billmister is offline Member
    in my opinion best thing to do if you have a source... SHUT THE FU#$$ UP ABOUT IT. DON'T TELL ANYONE AND THERE WILL BE NO PROBLEM. There will be no snitches, and feds comming to you house... thanks

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information