FB35 is offline Junior Member

pyramiding Test E

im gonna start my Test E cycle next week. Should i pyramid the cycle at all? or should i just get right into it and shoot 250mg M+Th for all my shots. isnt it bad to just abrubtly stop using, i've read that you should progress, then regress your shots, hence pyramiding.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FB35
    im gonna start my Test E cycle next week. Should i pyramid the cycle at all? or should i just get right into it and shoot 250mg M+Th for all my shots. isnt it bad to just abrubtly stop using, i've read that you should progress, then regress your shots, hence pyramiding.
    Do not pyramid, and don't forget your PCT.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Yes I have read extensively that pyramiding is a waste of time.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Yes I have read extensively that pyramiding is a waste of time.

agreed.

thanks guys. and pct is all set up

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Welcome.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Do not pyramid, and don't forget your PCT.
    amen brotha amen!

this was written on steroid .com, formerly anabolicreview.com, its under "coming off steroids " and it advocates the pyrcamiding idea, or atleast thats how i read it:

3.) Avoid an abrupt discontinuance of all steroids at the same time because the body would enter an immediate catabolic phase. The cortisone receptors will be free and in combination with the low testosterone and androgen levels a considerable loss of strength and mass, and an increase of fat and water, and often gynecomastia will occur. Gynecomastia is possible because the suddenly low androgen level shifts the relationship in favor of the estrogens which suddenly become the domineering hormone. Especially eye-catching is also the extreme listlessness to training or sex and a generally weak state of mind of several athletes. If not forced because of medical reasons never discontinue steroids "cold turkey"

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    ive heard that there is no point in pyramidding doses, but some people taper the dose down and run a small amt of test during pct..

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FB35
    this was written on steroid .com, formerly anabolicreview.com, its under "coming off steroids " and it advocates the pyrcamiding idea, or atleast thats how i read it:

3.) Avoid an abrupt discontinuance of all steroids at the same time because the body would enter an immediate catabolic phase. The cortisone receptors will be free and in combination with the low testosterone and androgen levels a considerable loss of strength and mass, and an increase of fat and water, and often gynecomastia will occur. Gynecomastia is possible because the suddenly low androgen level shifts the relationship in favor of the estrogens which suddenly become the domineering hormone. Especially eye-catching is also the extreme listlessness to training or sex and a generally weak state of mind of several athletes. If not forced because of medical reasons never discontinue steroids "cold turkey"
    bump for anyone that can explain this in english...

Fpot66 is offline Junior Member
    That is referrring to not using proper PCT. The discontinuing of the Test without giving your body enough time to readjust your natural test production, would put your estrogen at a higher level relative to your natural test production. That is why PCT is vital to any cycle.

Fpot66

Unless you're using something like test suspension, you can't really quit cold turkey....it's not up to you. I'm assuming most people are running esterified gear....that being the case, the ester takes care of the gradual decrease for you, hence a waiting period, based on the ester active life, before starting pct.

thanks

Thread Information