PinPusher_85 is offline New Member

How many of you actually train while on DNP?

I'm getting ready to start my first cycle of DNP , taking 200mg a day for 10 days and MAYBE bumping it up to 400mg for the last couple days, depending on how I fee.

I have read that a lot of guys do not train or train very little while on cycle due the side effects. So my question is, who here still lifts while on DNP?

If I feel good, should I lift, or maybe just stick to some LIGHT cardio?

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    stay away from the cardio while on dnp but it just depends on you and how you feel. If you're up for workin out then do it. Make sure you go lighter weight, more reps though. Stay hydrated. I'm about to start this week as well...........good luck, interested to hear your results.

ntwrk is offline Junior Member
    I kept up my regular routine. It horked my workout over somedays, per the fact I was out of breath most of the time and I felt some lethargy, but other than that........ Cardio is a different story though. I tried to do it while on my last run of DNP but it proved to be too much for me.......I could barly get through a 30 min jog.

PinPusher_85 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    stay away from the cardio while on dnp but it just depends on you and how you feel. If you're up for workin out then do it. Make sure you go lighter weight, more reps though. Stay hydrated. I'm about to start this week as well...........good luck, interested to hear your results.
    Yeah, I'll keep you guys posted!

Have you taken DNP yet, or is this your first? If so, how were the results?

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    this will be my first cycle of dnp , so i'll keep you posted on the results. i'm going to take pics the first day i take it and then probably a week or so afterwards when the bloat has gone.........

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Man, just be very careful on the stuff. From the experience I read on the boards, I won't touch the stuff....

Be safe,

BLT

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    Keep the cardio light and short (20-30 mins). My workouts were intense while on as I didn't feel lethargic as many report. This is likely b/c I can only handle 200mg, 400mg nearly killed me.

Ambulance is offline Member
    200mg for 10 days isn't going to be very noticable results, but it'll be good so you can get a feel for it and then maybe use more in future cycles.

eacman65 is offline Member
    what is DNP ???

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    One of my buddies took 200mg and did cardio 3x a week fine. I would just be careful and stop the cardio once I feel uneasy.

Quote Originally Posted by eacman65
    what is DNP???

One of the best and yet most dangerous fat burners. Lethal dosage is just 4x the amount you're supposed to take.

eacman65 is offline Member
    where can you get DNP , is it illegal

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    what is DNP???
    Research...
    CLICK ME!

where can you get DNP, is it illegal
    Not many sources carry it...

And not many want to carry it ;]

dboston89 is offline New Member
    Im getting ready to start my 2nd DNP cycle.....the first was 200 mg for 3 days and 400 the next 7.....I ate like sh-t and sweated my ass off!! but in the end i lost 8pounds in 10 days..this time I will eat cleaner and mix in lite cardio a couple times a week.....but football this week will be nothing short of hell!! Ill be chugging water like a mofo.....good luck to you first timers and be safe.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Im on the downward swing of my first dnp cycle. I was able to keep up a perfect diet and cardio schedule (40-45min first thing in the am) through 600 mgs. I did supplement my dnp with an ECA by the way. Once I took more than that I was no good. If I ran 600mgs longer, im sure it would have been harder as well once it built up in my body. Weight training, I was noticably weaker for anything over 400mgs. I ramped up to a gram. If i ever try this again, I do not think ill do anything over 600, because your diet, workout, and ur life turns to crap. You turn into a big slug.

Everyones different though. My friend sweated like no tomorrow on 600 and over. We went to a buddies house while I was at 800mg and even though i was wearin a bball jersey and drinkin water like mad, I didnt even soak through my wife beater.

Read read read, take all required supps, and understand that nothing can really prepare you for how you will feel.

-ost

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    BTW, if you find it hard to control your hunger while on dnp . Pick up boxes of sugar free popsicles and light whipping cream. The popsicles tend your craving for something sweet as does the whippiin cream, but the whipping cream will also bloat you hardcore makin u feel like u dont want to eat anymore.

-ost

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by invid
    One of the best and yet most dangerous fat burners. Lethal dosage is just 4x the amount you're supposed to take.
    100% untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    100% untrue.
    Good DNP Profile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DNP has been around since the turn of the century. Although not used as a diet aid or weight loss supplement to begin with, it was eventually found to be a very effective weight loss drug. It is an industrial chemical first being used to ignite TNT in the 1900's. It has also been used as a bug pesticide (melting the bug from the inside out), fabric dye and then a Stanford University study showed that it caused significant weight loss and has been used for that purpose since the 1930's. Hitler used it in the concentration camps during World War 2 to keep prisoners warm during the winter without the need for heating the buildings.
    DNP is a mitochondrial uncoupler of oxidative phosphorylation, boosting the metabolism up to 50% by inhibition of the FOF1 ATP synthesis molecule located in the inner wall of mitochondria. As a result, ATP production is dramatically reduced and the energy is turned into heat. A 30- 50% increase in metabolic rate makes this the 'mother' of all fat burners. Compared to other thermogenic compounds such as ephedrine/aspirin/caffeine (ECA) which has a boost of about 3% and clenbuterol /cytomel which has a boost of about 10%.
    Unlike clen /t3 and ECA, DNP won't boost body temperature to the same degree. DNP will only cause an increase of 1-1.5 degree Celsius. DNP competes with the thyroid for carrier proteins. Even though Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (STH) and free thyroid levels maybe normal, they are being excreted instead of being used. To extend the length of a DNP cycle, T3 could be added, but most people don't absorb T3 very well, which causes levels of T3 to become way too high. Therefore, it is ill advised and not recommended. It is better to use it on a rotating 8-day cycle with a 7 day off period. During this 2 week period you will look best on the 14th day after the water being retained is dropped. T3 in the amount of 25-50 mcg per day during the off week will also help restore normal thyroid levels.
    The main problem with DNP use is the severity of side effects. Since there are no negative feedback loops to deal with possible overdose, there is no limit to how hot you can make your body. Death is a definite possibility if too much is used. The "more is better"rule does not pertain to this drug. Side effects include insomnia, yellow body fluids (urine, sweat, sperm etc.), muscle soreness (reps during workouts will need to be kept light with at least 15 reps), overheating, carcinogenesis, (although DNP has never been associated with cancer) discomfort, lethargy, sweating, carb cravings, stroke, kidney damage, brain damage, and DEATH. These are all very possible as the lethal dose is only four times that of the normal dose. This drug is not anorectic so you will be hungry on DNP. Ten percent of some users experience allergic reactions (hives, blisters, rashes etc.) and a .1% of users get cataracts. DNP users will also feel lethargic due to the glucose being transferred into the cells without the use of insulin .
    Dosages were put after the side effects because this is a chemical that is not forgiving and it is more important that everyone understands what the side effects are before trying to acquire DNP and use it. Doses range between 2-8mgs/kg of body weight, NOT lean body mass. It's best dosed at 200mgs/d for someone in an active type job (landscaper, construction worker etc.), 400-600mgs/d for most others and only 800mgs/d for the morbidly obese. Although doses at 1gm/d have been used they are not recommend. DNP has an accumulative affect due to its 36-hour half-life. When users don?t feel their body temperature rise, DO NOT INCREASE DOSAGE. 30mg/kg are the lethal dose and are very possible if the dose is above 800mgs/d.
    Here are some ideas to try to help users deal with their DNP use. DNP is known to cause an increase of free radicals in the body. To try an combat this effect certain supplements can be used.
    Vitamin C: 3000mgs in d/d

Vitamin E: 1200iu in d/d

Magnesium: 1500mgs/d

Dexatrim (or any appetite suppressant)

Glycerol 3tbsp d/d/d

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    And if you read what it says the normal dose is you'll see that it has a very wide range (2-8mg per 2.2lbs).

So according to this the normal dose for a 200lb guy a is between 182mg-728mg.

182*4=728mg. I've taken 800mg without much trouble.

728*4=2,912mg. That is a completely different story, and anyone who is dumb enough to take 3grams deserves what they get.

I think that most people will agree that the normal dose for DNP is 200mg. So I will say it again.

Lethal dosage is just 4x the amount you're supposed to take.
    100% untrue.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    And if you read what it says the normal dose is you'll see that it has a very wide range (2-8mg per 2.2lbs).

So according to this the normal dose for a 200lb guy a is between 182mg-728mg.

182*4=728mg. I've taken 800mg without much trouble.

728*4=2,912mg. That is a completely different story, and anyone who is dumb enough to take 3grams deserves what they get.

I think that most people will agree that the normal dose for DNP is 200mg. So I will say it again.

100% untrue.

I say that any dose can be lethal when precautions are not taken care of.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Why is everyone so scared of this, I used to be now that I understand it it doesnt seem that scary. It seems like bad press, dont take to much drink water it has a halflife of 36 hrs so you need to keep that in mind.

I already posted that info above...no worries though....it was in a link....poor guy would actually have to click his mouse on it...

dboston89 is offline New Member
    by the way incase any of you are not smart enough to already know this....DO NOT DRINK ANY FUKIN ALCOHOL!!!!! If you do you put your life in seriuos danger

Thread Information