hercules88 is offline Senior Member

recovery made easy

i just wanted to post this incase anyone wants to know.

in my first real cycle, i did test e and eq - after week 12 i waited for 3 weeks for the gear to clear and then hopped on pct. well, pct sucked. i was depressed felt like a girl and did not want to lift. it was the worst i have ever felt in my life and i hated it. almost to the point not to juice again. but i did any way

this time, i ran the same cycle just with higher doses. instead of waiting till the gear is out of my system i ran prop for an extra 4 weeks and jumped on pct after 3 days. i have not had one problem yet, ecept for acne. no mood swings, no depresion, and have tons of energy (off clen ).

so the point of this post is atleast for me, recovery is easier with prop at the end and i will always continue to do this. so i think it might be in some of your best intrest to try this to make pct a little easier on you.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i love propionate

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    anyone else have an opinon on this ?

Quote Originally Posted by rborwn77
    anyone else have an opinon on this ?

i would like to know this too. anyone have simular experiences wit their cycles?

Latimus is offline Banned
    yeah waiting around to start pct is no fun...prop kicks ass

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You are keeping your test levels higher closer to PCT then when using long acting estered tests. You are starting Clomid and getting LH levels up just when the Prop is starting to clear out of your system............ JMO

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    i would like to know this too. anyone have simular experiences wit their cycles?
    I agree herc..I ran prop my last 5 weeks of my 30 week cycle and pct was a breeze..some nice acne,but that was it.I'll do the same for every cycle I run from now on.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I agree herc..I ran prop my last 5 weeks of my 30 week cycle and pct was a breeze..some nice acne,but that was it.I'll do the same for every cycle I run from now on.
    how did you run you pct there bull?

after a 30 weeker ... WOW

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i am actually going to do the same thing when i finish this cycle in august.......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    how did you run you pct there bull?

after a 30 weeker ... WOW
    Pheedno's extended pct...he has it posted in the pct forum..great read.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    I have not tried that but, I will say I finished my first cycle about a month ago of d-bol, deca , and test cyp and I'm in pct now. well it sucks i dont have a huge drive to lift and I been treating like a chore. I got acne on my chest which I new was a side affect but I guess I was not prepared for it. I've never had one pimple on my chest in my life and I cant even take my shirt off and feel comfortable. Coming off the juice was worst then expected, I still plan to do another cycle and hope things are better and will run prop at the end

i did a 20 weeker and i bounced back with no probs. i love prop. i will have it in EVERY CYCLE I do. cut or bulk.

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    i did a 20 weeker and i bounced back with no probs. i love prop. i will have it in EVERY CYCLE I do. cut or bulk.
    Werd!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    prop is the savior at the end of a cycle when running a longer estered test as base.

i halved the effective dosage 10 days before beginning PCT and it was wonderful with recovery.

my taper scheme is something like this, 3 weeks additional to cycle:

if i was running 1g of test e for 12 weeks, then i would begin running prop at the end of the e administration, but taper UP instead of DOWN.

1g enth + 25mg/ED of prop that last week of Enth administration
    50mg prop/ED 1 week after enth
    75mg/ED prop 2 weeks after enth
    back down to 50mg/ED right up until PCT.

with this kind of a taper, you are not invariably shocking the body, but rather getting it down from a higher dosage until the longer ester clears the body.

a few bros and i have shot around the idea of the taper down, but that just doesn't make sense since you are getting a hefty dose of prop that last week of the enth, when in reality the higher levels of prop will do better the subsequent weeks.

Thread Information