wooly101uk is offline New Member

18years old wantin size

hi there im 18 bein training since last year in the house but just started the gym in january 2004 im 12stone 12 and wantin to gain muscle quicker im on york protien powder and york creatine but just been lookin on a site that i can get legal steroids this is what it says

Anabolic Steroids or Steroid Alternatives ?
    Anabolic steroids are a sure fire way to enhance muscle tissue, but in some countries they are illegal and hard to find. Did you know that science has become so advanced that they have created products that mimic anabolic steroids, but have bypassed some countries laws, making them LEGAL? Steroid alternatives can provide a similar effect to anabolic steroids, but is legal because they do not convert to testosterone or hormones until they are ingested into the body! You get the same type of results with steroid alternatives as you do with anabolic steroids, but they are legal and cheaper! Some anabolic steroids can last up to 1 year in the body, but because of the fast acting effects of the oral or topical steroid alternatives, they only stay in your system for as little as 4 hours and up to a week or two! Theses steroid alternatives have been established to work! Many steroid users have switched over to using these steroid alternatives because of the prove muscle gains without the legal trouble. These products work so well that even many bodybuilding contests have BANNED them!! If you want results, but do not want the legal trouble, try some of these steroid alternatives!

is it worth tryin and will i get effects from these i only have 14and a half inch biceps at 18 years old i want bigger..plz help me and advise me.of if u know any other substance i can take safely and legally please let me know.

mark

kronik is offline Senior Member

jmp51483 is offline Member
    whew where to start...

#1 Your way too young to even think about Steroids .
    #2 You only been in the Gym since jan 04.. So your body definitely isnt ready for steroids.
    #3 Don't jump into these too quick bro.. Grow naturally first.. You should train at least 3 years before even considering Steroids... WHen I say train I mean hardcore.. Not going to the gym and doing one exercise and going home and getting drunk... Its all about dedication bro.

Stay away from the juice for right now.. Wait until your atleast 21.

biggy_p is offline Associate Member
    way to young bro, your gonna be risking too much..

DaveUK is offline Junior Member
    He did say safely and legally.... There are alot of suppliments i've seen but I dont know enough about them to be giving out advice.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Not worth the risk. Keep eating tons of protein and check out your diet. You still have a ton of room for growth

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    To avoid disasters with your health , wait till your mid twenties + a few years of hardcore serious training + a few years of research on what steroids are right for you and how to use cycle them.
    Being a teen is harder than its ever been these days and the pressure is always there to have a better body, and also become better in athletics, some sick coaches in high school push their athletes to take stuff in wrestling/powerlifting teams...thats terrible.
    What you need is first just basic training and balanced diet, sometime when you are young its hard to control diet because you dont have much money and there's only moms food to eat! but you can always avoid bad health habits which are common at your age like smoking/drinking/drugs/cybersex.
    Step 2 would be after a year of hardcore bodybuilding, you will be 19, you can start using over the counter supplements like additional protein to help build more muscles. When you are in your twenties , creatine and other supplements are out there.
    The end result is that you would have reached your natural limit-plateau without any harmful side-effects or problems and the results will be keepable gains! then if you are still serious about getting bigger , consider steroids.

If you choose to take steroids at a young age just to get 'buff' then you will have the same results as 99.999999999% of guys that do that...you will probably get a fast size gain wich will make you happy because your chest is a little wider and your arms shoudlers are further apart.....and then fast-come-fast-go...you will loose everything exept the wide structure baically making you look fat...and your only training will be chest and arms twice a week like most gusy at the gym with a flabby belly and skinny legs.
    Having a great physiqe takes patience and hard work, and most of all correct decisions!!

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    No one who is responsible will help you. At 18 your still developing escpecially mentally. My advice is take that desire & bring it with you in the gym. Read about diet & rest. In 5 yrs re-evaluate your mindset. Remember girls are attracted to your mind & caring personality . The body thing is fine but AAS is not going to help you at this point. Good luck

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I'm 19, and have considered AS as well...
    Stay away from it til you're in your 20's...23 is a good rule of thumb..
    Like others pointed out...DIET, and dedication are the most important factors right now, as out natty test levels are HIGH already...why pay for test when u have it for free?
    Good luck, and read up in the Diet and Training forums...

bro you wanna basically build a base first before you take steroids . Therefore muscle development will be optimized. The age is my opinion is not really a concern, just you need a base first.
    Lift for two years then try a cycle, if you have developed a good base..

Quote Originally Posted by BritishBodybuilder86
    The age is my opinion is not really a concern, just you need a base first.
    I, as well as MANY others, will disagree with you here...I suggest waiting until 23 or so...

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey mate, stay away from steroids /pro hormones 18 and training a couple of mths...isnt enough bro

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Train for a few years, get your diet down and then come back and start studying AAS products.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Better than telling this hes too young.. if you only have 14.5 inch arms you need to be learning what it takes to grow.You need to be able to put on muscle without steroids before you start cycling. The time to learn this is not when you are on a $300-$500 dollar steroid cycle.By your descripition you still have a ways to go. If you are not continually progressing with your goals naturally you are not doing some thing right. If I was you i would make a natural goal for yourself maybe 20-30lbs then start thinking about it . There is alot of things to learn about steroids before you even need to consider doing them. Steroids are not majic, I have personally seen people that had no idea what they where doing while on steroids and when it was done didnt make any positive gains from their cycle.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Train for a few years, get your diet down and then come back and start studying AAS products.
    nice avatar.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    1st, Your way to young
    2nd, eat like an animal and train the same way
    3rd, If u do decide to do it anyway make sure you do your research first.

eacman65 is offline Member
    agreed

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    I, as well as MANY others, will disagree with you here...I suggest waiting until 23 or so...
    Yep, I definitely disagree. His age plays a major role in us not wanting him to touch AS for several years. If training and diet our perfected, 23 is a good age to try.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Yep, I definitely disagree. His age plays a major role in us not wanting him to touch AS for several years. If training and diet our perfected, 23 is a good age to try.
    I like how you agree..but, I am a bit hypocritical...
    I plan on running my first cycle at 20-21....(19 now)...but, am leaning towards waiting even longer like I suggested...23 or so...
    I am currently building my base, trying to get as much naturally beforehand...and planning my cycle, so that I am sure it is the right one for me....(Thanks Spy)

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    18 is to young - take time to perfect training and diet and research all your choices

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    lol I was thinking the same thing

Thread Information