SUPER SPORT is offline New Member

OK..just ordered for first time..im freaking out..help

I just ordered from a source referred to me by one of the mods of this board.

I am a bit skeptical and VERY worried because I ordered and paid thru western union and the receiver is in England, UK and Im in southern CA.

I only ordered $200 of gear, sust/enan. but im worried about seizures, Feds chasing me now, scammer etc.

please can someone elaborate on their first time ordering...how long should i expect to wait before receiving the package?

ANY advice or input would be a great help! thaNKs!!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Hey bro...

Just chill, if you were reffed by a mod on this board. You should trust they aren't fucking with you. Or else they wouldn't be a mod. Ask your source how long it should take. I'm sure you're not the first person he's sold to if he was reffed bya mod. Hope that helped, just chill out bro, everythings going to be ok....

Later bro..

P

thanks P, yea that does help.

i know i probably sound like a little bitch (excuse the language.lol)

but man that was my first time so im trippin a little right now.

I hope everything goes ok..being that i was referred by one of the mods here.

anyone else wanna share some experience?

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Don't think about it a lot. The more you think about it, the more you are gonna end up doing things that may only make the situation worse. I mean, you should avoid posting about it in public for one thing. It's not that bad because you are very general, but you posted the amount, drugs, origin, and destination. Don't do that, forget about it, and one day you will go to your mail or whatever and be happily surprised.

Plus, if it gets seized, I doubt very much that they would try to go after someone for a $200 order. They have much more important things to do right now.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i got my shit seized but it was during Y2K

don't worry, worse case scenerio you will get a letter from teh US treasury and they will want you to pick it up.trust me, don't pick it up!!!total entrapment.i went through this whole thing two yrs ago.my friend ordered shit in my name to my gf's house!!!i got about 8 letters from the US gov't.my friends order was like $300.but i will tell you this, once you get your shit seized you are in a Gov't central database for life.anytime you send for even a magazine internationally, your name pops up.thats' how it works.hope i could help

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    shit bro you are freakin out- I read the same post over at Elite. Your going to be ok-your in good hands. These guys arn't here to fuck with you- only to help out another brudda acheive his goals. Relax and wait patiently...and it'll be dere in no time.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    relax bro, nobody's gonna track you down. they don't want you, they want big traffickers. you shouldn't have a prob, but if you do, follow partyboys advice. don't go get the shit! if a mod rec. this source, then it's a good source. you'll be fine

thanks to all of you! lol..im back to normal now..man i was seriously starting to worry.

thanks to you members and mods...great board!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I am going to accept the thank you for EVERYONE on this board. So c'mon guys, everyone on 3.............1................2.................. 3.........Anytime bro, that's what everyone's here for.

-The Board

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member
    One thing to remember, like Juiceon, mentioned is that it is important to maintain your composure and try not to let out too much info when talking about sources, who refferred you, ect.

There's nothing you can do right now, BUT worry. It's out of your hands, Santa will be at your house soon enough.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Sit back and chill out I know it is hard as I have been there and well I won,t give you my result but relax you have to think along the lines of if you get it you get it if not you were scammed,but if a mod ref,d you , you should be OK and if the source is in England me and BA will have a polite chat with them - LOL

Billy

Billy

timvds is offline Member
    HEY SHOULD WE REALLY BE POSTING WHERE YOU GET YOUR GEAR? SHOULDNT THIS POST GET DELETED OR SOMETHING?

CYCLEON Guest
    he didnt say mods were selling it to him (were not sources) - we do happen often be able to tellu whether the source u have is legit or not tho- as well as point u in the right directions occasionally. Usually, its always good to get a source check by a few mods - but also, if a mod is kind enough to actually give you a sources name (stead of just an affirmation) then hes not going to give it unless he is quite sure that its legit. sources still go bad sometimes tho - thats why its always good to check first.

pump man is offline Junior Member
    Don't never trust anyone, u can just take a chance ,good luck on this one .I was scammed on this board a few months back.And i'll say his name ,( roidwarrior from ohio).I talked to him for about 3to4 weeks,then it happened,so good luck bro.

ps.i also ordered over there it took 7 weeks so be patient

ptbyjason Guest
    .....and roidwarrior is no longer around.
    Everything that happened on the old board is history. The old board is in the past and we appointed some people to be mods that we shouldn't have. ( I can think of a few.) The system we have in place now is much different. Back when I and the owner appointed people it was based on the members knowledge of AS. We made mistakes and we hate that anyone got scammed. We have totally changed the way we appoint mods now. If a mod is in place, they should be trusted. It is a long process before we appoint someone to the mod position where members rely on them for accurate trustworthy information.

Originally posted by ptbyjason
    .....We have totally changed the way we appoint mods now. If a mod is in place, they should be trusted. It is a long process before we appoint someone to the mod position where members rely on them for accurate trustworthy information.

- DOPE!

ptbyjason Guest
    Iwan2bsolid2 I look forward to reading your replys. Did I say read the replys? I meant to say look at your avatar. Post away man, you can bet I will view every one of them.

I know don't you just love her. It's to bad because I choose this picture of her to let everyone see what I look like since I was behind her- But for some reason It only showed the front of her. I guess the pictures was to big to display the whole image. But anyways that's why she's got that- Ahh give to me grin on her face.

pump man is offline Junior Member
    I agree jason but,I thougth this guy needed to hear the truth about it and what could happen.! but yes i totaly agree this board is now 100% better .....I would say it is now the best!!!!!
    Last edited by pump man; 09-20-2001 at 04:47 PM.

SuperSport, Just think you dont have to go to TJ now. The source is making life sooo much easier, and to top it off it might cost around the same. Your gear wont be hitting shelf life soon and your shit is real. I just put an order in today also and I think it's the same source so dont worry. this is what you've been waiting for a "online source" it's great. Chances are that it gets snatched by the gov is slim (hope I didnt jinx it) Mostly looking for narcotics. If yours get pinched then it was sitting by a box of smack or something. But if you feel safe sending it to my house just let me know. Just kidding bro and get excited about the gear it's on it's way.

Fast R

Thread Information