jeeptj97 is offline New Member

Increasing dose while on cycle

I just started week 9 of Test E, Equipoise 2 days ago. Ive been running 500 test E, 400 Eq. each week, 2 shots a week. I was debating whether to increase the EQ dose to 500 a week, instead of the 400. I have enough to do this, and since the EQ is supposed to be kicking in bout now, i was wonderin if it would be good? Ive been the same weight about for a couple of weeks and was hoping it would boost me a little. Any advise would be appreciated.
    1-13 test E 500 mg week
    1-12 Eq 400 mg week....... should i do 500?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I don't think your gonna see much of a difference if any if you up the dosage now.
    And the Eq should have kicked in weeks ago.

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I don't think your gonna see much of a difference if any if you up the dosage now.
    And the Eq should have kicked in weeks ago.
    Thats true, you should have seen pleanty of gains by now. Vasularity and good pumps for instance. Is your routine in check?

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    run the test 3 weeks longer than the eq as well, but like the others said, the eq should have kicked in around week 5. Are you eating enough?

yeah i work out 5, sometimes 6 days a week from about an hour to 1.5 hours. I eat alot, like 6 times a day. I get over 6000 cals a day and bout 300 g protein.
    I have very low b/f like 6 or 7, but i havnt really seen any more VAscularity or hungriness like i hear u should have from EQ....
    but when i started my cycle i was 181... now im 202... so i got 20 lbs so far but for 2 weeks ive been 200... im wonder if im stuck.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeptj97
    yeah i work out 5, sometimes 6 days a week from about an hour to 1.5 hours. I eat alot, like 6 times a day. I get over 6000 cals a day and bout 300 g protein.
    I have very low b/f like 6 or 7, but i havnt really seen any more VAscularity or hungriness like i hear u should have from EQ....
    but when i started my cycle i was 181... now im 202... so i got 20 lbs so far but for 2 weeks ive been 200... im wonder if im stuck.
    20 pounds, you should be happy!!!! Maybe bump up your calories a bit...

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Took the words outta my mouth.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro. 20lbs? sounds like youre doing something right

heck yeah im happy! everyone is like man what u been takin? i just say V12 and protein. But i stopped gainin like i was but im bout to start eatin more weight gainer/ pbj sandwiches and tuna. Ill be **** happy if i get to 215 by the end of my cycle! But dont get me wrong... IM HAPPY! THis my first cycle too!

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    \
    I am on a very similar cycle but only 1 wk in. I hope to get gains like that in 9wks. You should easily come out with a 25lb gain in only 13wks That is awesome! Wouldn't complain if I was u. Good luck

Thread Information