Thread: deca effects

rg123456 is offline New Member

deca effects

i'm going to start taking deca for the first time. As a teenager i did have acne. I know that this is a possibility with the side effects of deca. If i do get it does it most likely happen on the face or on your back and shoulders? I will only be taking 200 mg a week. I weigh 150

hellnhavoc is offline New Member
    hey bro ... im guessing your thinking about doing deca only.... i can say from personal experience.( 19 when i did deca only) its a bad idea. All of the guys here will tell you to add one of the forms of test to your cycle. As far as acne if you had it when you were young you maybe disposed to getting it therefor you could see a breakout. As far as where on you that totally depends on you ... for me it was my shoulders.... **** can get a bit depressing let me be the first to tell you that.

Please and if you dont listen to me and do deca only atleast do the pct... clomid minimal... prefer you would also take nolva...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Do NOT do DECA alone. It will shut you down BIG TIME. (Deca Dick). You need to slow down and do some research!!!!

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    scrap the deca and run some test

canon808 is offline New Member
    possibility of gyno too bro listen to theses bros

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    200mg a week won't do **** with or without test.... so scrap it

frirst cycle right? just get some test.. run it 500 mg a week...

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    When i was 18 i ran a deca only cycle at 200mg's/wk - i was misinformed and did i pay dearly......

Lets just say that i saw NO gains in any way shape or form..... and i wasn't able to rule the hen house anymore..... all the girls at all the parties i went to couldn't have gotten my d*ck up..... I'll never forget those long and painful months. YES MONTHS! deca dick doesn't go away after a few weeks....... be prepared to go sexLESS for 3 months or so..... possibly longer (in my case - longer)

Since then..... no problems in bed *wipes forehead* i still got the mojo that the ladies want
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Me too My first cycle was a deca only cycle and out of ten cycles it is by far the worst cycle I have ever done. It messed me up more than it helped me out.

beefydragon is offline Member
    hey guy... what's your stats? age, weight, height, etc...

oh yea, like what everyone else will tell you... you don't use just stacks on a cycle... always need a base which is testosterone ...

tvd220 is offline Member
    im on my first cycle of deca and test prop, i have only had some small acne on my back and sholders and my face is more clear then is was before hand. But i would do atleast 300mg of deca a week. And throw is say..test prop .50 ed and you will see good results, i gained about 10 pounds so far and 35-40 on my bench press

tvd220 is offline Member
    also dont forget nolva and clomid on hand

kaybeekid is offline Junior Member
    I would have to disagree that deca alone yeilds no gains. i did my first cycle in HS and it was deca alone and i gained 22 pounds, 1/3 water but who cares right? but dont get me wrong deca does shut your ass doooooooown, after a few weeks i didnt know what happened to my balls, it was like they deflated, kinda scary... but then i didnt know as much as i know now. and what i know now is i will never do deca again because it shuts me down so easily and if i was to do it i would stack it with test and run HCG during and then proper pct... later bro, hope it helps

also, i forgot to say i ran 200mg/week for 2 months, and it was the Norma's
    Last edited by kaybeekid; 06-22-2004 at 02:27 AM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaybeekid
    I would have to disagree that deca alone yeilds no gains. i did my first cycle in HS and it was deca alone and i gained 22 pounds, 1/3 water but who cares right? but dont get me wrong deca does shut your ass doooooooown, after a few weeks i didnt know what happened to my balls, it was like they deflated, kinda scary... but then i didnt know as much as i know now. and what i know now is i will never do deca again because it shuts me down so easily and if i was to do it i would stack it with test and run HCG during and then proper pct... later bro, hope it helps

also, i forgot to say i ran 200mg/week for 2 months, and it was the Norma's
    When I run deca, I run testosterone with it... I usually run the testosterone 3 weeks PAST the last deca... well I am there now... 4 weeks after last deca but just did last testosterone injection. Here is something strange:

I am still on 750 mg testosterone.. should be enough to keep me shut down... the deca is completely out of my system as I can feel elbow tendonitus coming back during workouts, etc... but as the deca leaves my system, my balls are increasing size and production of sperm fluid has doubled!! I didnt think that was possible while still on testosterone.. I should still be shut down... I think I am shut down but something about deca does some shrinkage action on the balls that goes way beyond the effects that testosterone has down there.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    When i was 18 i ran a deca only cycle at 200mg's/wk - i was misinformed and did i pay dearly......

Lets just say that i saw NO gains in any way shape or form..... and i wasn't able to rule the hen house anymore..... all the girls at all the parties i went to couldn't have gotten my d*ck up..... I'll never forget those long and painful months. YES MONTHS! deca dick doesn't go away after a few weeks....... be prepared to go sexLESS for 3 months or so..... possibly longer (in my case - longer)

Since then..... no problems in bed *wipes forehead* i still got the mojo that the ladies want
    Good post. Some guys think Deca alone is great. WRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Good post. Some guys think Deca alone is great. WRONG!
    Well but take away PCT/clomid, etc and these guys have to go thru the same 3 months of very low testosterone just the same rather you did EQ, testosterone , and other substances.

Like I posted somewhere... I continue my testosterone 3 weeks after my last deca and doing this my PCT after a deca cycle has going quite well, but I notice while still on testosterone and as the deca leaves my body, my balls start increasing size and cum loads increase dramatically... Mind you I am still on testosterone and should still be completely shut down but I do think deca does some things not fully understood that further suppress your sexual functions and this is beyond just being low on testosterone... this being said, if you take testosterone WITH deca you can avoid most of the apparent sexual side effects except your ball shrinkage still occurs at an exceptionally fast pace with deca.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    only weighs 150...get your weight up some more before using and well wait till ur older

wrestler54 is offline New Member
    ok so if u take deca u need to take test with it right so this might be stupid but could u take like 1-Testabolin-AQ made by BSN or any 1-testosterone that u can by at a health store? would that be the same as taking test prop or any of those other test

Quote Originally Posted by wrestler54
    ok so if u take deca u need to take test with it right so this might be stupid but could u take like 1-Testabolin-AQ made by BSN or any 1-testosterone that u can by at a health store? would that be the same as taking test prop or any of those other test
    No anything called 1-testosterone is NOT testosterone and doesnt work in any fashion like real testosterone... 1-testosterone does not support your sexual function however it can fool muscle cells into growing. Its actually most similar to FINA or Bolanone and 1-testosterone and/or fina will also cause sexual dysfunction. You need to go back to your source for deca and ask for some testosterone enanathate or testosterone cypionate . Enanthate is typically preferred over cypionate as there is lower chance of alergic reaction.

wrestler54 is offline New Member
    alright thanks

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    scrap the deca idea all together and do 200mg of test mixed with 100mg stana, and do it 2 times a wk for 10 wks but in middle of cycle think about doing it 3 times a wk and u will c the gains, also drink at least 2 ltr water per day and eat loads

Thread Information